chucky vs. leperchun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have a buddy who asked me this question i gave him a very long reason of who would win why they would and how but he wanted me to post a thread bout this he think chucky would win and i agreed because chucky is a inkillable object possed by the sould of charle lee ray a doll that comes bak from the dead by voo doo and misahpps now leaperchun is also very liltell but can be killed easier by iron or a four leaf clover chucky is more sneaky and quick witted that is some of what i told him that is why chucky would win

h0ck3yh0rr0r
YES. i always wanted this. chucky vs leprechaun. great job deniro. i was going to start same thread. and i disagree. Leprechaun will win for sure. Leprechaun: Magic Powers (can go inside a mans Pen*s and explode)*from Leprechaun 4 in Space*
CHucky: Doll that kills
im not dissing chucky or anything. I like both of them but i think Lep would win.

DeNiro
now that u mention it about the lep u r starting to turn me around because of his powers i forgot bout that so yeah u r prolly right good point but it is easier to kill him then chucky though thats the only thing

Fallin Angel
well , i like chucky more , and i think i know a opponent that is equal to chucky , have any of u guys seen a movie called Dolly Dearest , now that doll would be a good match against chucky

DeNiro
hmm no i havent sounds intresting thoguh

Fallin Angel
ill find a pick of her , she's a doll thats been possed by a mexican demon, she kills people sort of like chucky but she likes to also scare them , its pretty cool

DeNiro
a mexican possed doll i think that it sounds funny now lol

Fallin Angel
i couldn't find a bigger pic of her but here it is

BABOON
do you have any idea it is to find a 4 leaf clover???? leprechaun would win....

DeNiro
iron aint to hard to find though but i am now changing my veiw chucky would win now cause of his powers

DemonicGambit
I was gonna rent that movie one time, but I din't. I always wondered if it was good or not

But I think this is a cool idea. I say lephercaun would win, as much as i like chucky

DeNiro
chuckies laugh is more funny then ne thing that the lep has ever said i think

BABOON
chucky would just posess somebody tough...like michael myers....and then kill leprechaun

slayer
yeah i guess i think chucky would win

DeNiro
yeah but chocky sucks at trying to change bodies so i doubt he could do it fast u know

h0ck3yh0rr0r
http://www.angelfire.com/ego/idolsreviews/vschuckyvsleprechaun

DeNiro
u r a very smart indivigual for finding that is there a site that says shit like that about every killer

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol i just went to google and typed chucky vs lep. lol

DeNiro
very very smart geek als very cool cool

pablo007
OK, time for an honest opinion, the 1st Child's Play was the 1st scary movie I saw. So I love Chucky but Leprechaun would kick his ass.

BackFire349
hmmm... probably leprachaun, he has powers and all that.

slayer
yeah i have 2 agree i like chucky wayyyyyyy more then lepracaun so but lepracaun would whoop his a$$

DeNiro
yay my moneys on the lep but chucky would be the fans fav

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if uthink about it leprechaun can kick ANYONE's ass. cuz look u need a 4 leaf clover to killl him. where the hell are u gonna find one. and lep could go into a man "pen*s" and explode. Now thats just scary. He can explode jason a million times withouth getting hurt.

DeNiro
he is to fuc*kin dumb though i mean he is a fu*ck off kinda guy like he likes to mess around a few times before actully trying to kill sumone i mean if he is so good at killing then why can the even kill a lil kid in the first movie or a teenager in the second i mean shit he wouldnt stand a chance to a horror legend like jason he is to dumb to fight jason he would try to pull what freddy did or somthing and fu*ck it up royally

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yea iguess your right...he's strong but too dumb....i remember in i think Leprechaun 3 he falls in love with a girl lol that was funny.

DeNiro
he was in lov with a girl in lep two also he put the chain around he neck that he could control and then he had to make her sneeze three times in order for her to be his bride and then he loved the princess girl in space but he is a guy with a dick who would blame him the girl in two and four were hot very hot

ragesRemorse
is anyone going to watch leperchaun 4 back 2 the hood? i hope you guys dont because im not. thats just sad

ragesRemorse
but that would be an interesting bout between the chuckster and leprchaun. chucky would have a feild day tearn that green blooded basterds ass apart

h0ck3yh0rr0r
isn't it leprechaun 7:back in the hood. Leprechaun 4 was in space. and i think lep could kick chuckys ass easily. and yes i will watch leprechaun 7:back in the hood cuz i've seen all. smile Best one is either first or second.

Freddy Lover
to me, it would be like two pissed off midgets

*Kitty*Killar*
hehehe.............what??

el barto_1
i've seen many of you typing that lep will win cause chucky wont find a 4 leaf clover, WHY would chuckey even bother trying to find one when iron (which lep couldent handle) is all over the favking place mad

tommyevil
I guess i will add my two cents in here. 1st of all I am a fan of both films. although that last chucky kinda mad me scratch my head. then again nothing could be worse the leprechaun in space. so their even on one balm a piece. be that as it may. Chucky vs Leprechaun. 1st off the movie probably get an nc 17 rating cause of both their mouths. it definitely would be worth watching just based on the banter between them. so based on that by itself i am gong to the movie's and seeing it. Is this a real film coming out or is it just a wish list film?

Anyway the fight. Chucky's fast so Lep would get frustrated in catchin him and chucky would mess him up based on his ability to hide.

I heard people say about leps power. yeah true but he would have to catch chucky can he is the thing?

don't forget Chucky can body jump. so his soul can say maybe even go into lep no one ever thought of that did they???

I say one interesting thing could happen is chucky incapacitates lep and projects his soul into him. can you say chuckachaun????

seever333
he has to chant that thing to body switch and by the time he does that lep would have already done chucky in

tommyevil
hey its the movies maybe he knocks out lep first

basementred
chucky would win, but they both suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.