Who Would Win In A Battle Royale Between...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BABOON
GREMLINS, GHOULIES, AND CRITTERS IN A MASSIVE FREE FOR ALL. WHO WOULD WIN??? personally i think the gremlins would win..... smokin'

Lord_Andres
I'd say Critters

h0ck3yh0rr0r
o crap that would be insane battle.

BackFire349
gremlins.

Evil Dead
Critters for sure....................

DeNiro
haha i luv this thread that is funny as hell i would like to see gemlins win but critters would win they r more frisky and violent

BABOON
the critters may be tough with their giant critter ball...but i love the gremlins... in fact i have a gizmo stuffed animal in the passenger seat of my car and every time i go through a restaurant drive thru the employees at the window always ask me about him...he rules!! Happy Dance smokin'

Evil Dead
Critters are like Piranhas with fur...........they would just eat right through the Gremlins and Ghoulies...............

BABOON
this fight is number 2 on the all time vs. matches i would like to see number 1 is Snake Plissken vs. Ash...if that got made i would cry so hard at the sheer beauty of it...

grymlock
Snake vs Ash??!! come on!!... i bet it would be the story for Scary Movie 4 he he he cheers mate!! beer

ragesRemorse
ghoulies and critters arent real so this question is even relevant, gremlins win because they exist

DeNiro
no more weed for rages big grin what the hell are u talkin about bro and ne way i can do gizmo impressions awesome i sound exatly like him when he say mmmuggyy

Micheal_Myers
Gremlins all the way!

BABOON
LOL.... wow... smokin'

Evil Dead
Holy shit! I never thought of that..............Snake Pliskin v/s Ash................wow........that would be great.

I didn't appreciate Snake beating Bruce Campbell's ass in Escape from L.A. ...............perhaps he could redeem himself as Ash because his surgeon general character was just weak.

pablo007
I like Gremlins better but Critters would win because they're quicker and more violent as you already said.

DeNiro
i would like ash to win cause ash rules but snake is more of the serious type so he would win not to mention he has guns and he is a better shot so i got my money on snake but i want ash to win cause he is funny as hell unless ash was a demond again then he would win

Evil Dead
gunfight...........Snake wins hands down (he's a professional)...............

no guns.........Ash all the way..........

BABOON
ash has his mighty boomstick and theyre both total bad asses...but i think i'd like to see snake win...pretty much just because ive been a snake fan longer than ive liked ash... i even have a miniature snake plissken shrine in my room with my snake action figure..movies..and comic books and junk...i cant wait till the snake plissken anime comes out!!!!its being done by the ghost in the shell people!!

Striel
Gremlins would win for the first fight, as for the second, Snake Pliskin would win of course. I love those two movies...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
gremlins exsist? what u mean?

BABOON
geez...everybody knows that wink smokin'

carnageandvenom
lol gremlins would tool everyone of the others critters are more vicious? what are you talking about gremlins are just as vicious gremlins also are pro at using weapons and whatnaught also if the critters become a giant ball the gremlins would just pounce on the ball and a big brall would happen heck i bet gizmo could start killing them as rambo gizmo of course

2D_MASTER
BWHAHAHAAHAHAH! i say that critters would win why?! Coz they are far more evil and violent. Goulies hang around in toilets and would probably get reamed by the Gremils. Then IT would be Gremlins VS Critter. Critters in my opinion are just way too fawking EVILLLL, they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.