Final Trailer Coming Thursday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
You wont be able to miss it ET ACcess Hollywood. Online. It will be everywhere.

SimplePriest
Where did you hear this? They had six tv spots that were leaked. Now they've officially released three. That leaves three more. But you're saying they are only going to release one more. They certainly could've scrapped some of the tv spots... Is that what you're telling us?

tshirt
From the official website:

September 24th, 2003----------------------------

OK, we've got TV spots. How close are we until the release of the theatrical trailer?

You can see it in theaters this weekend.

Any sooner?

Television gets it tomorrow.

Will it be at the official site?

Yes.

Will it be high res?

Of course. We're encoding from 2K source files, which is the resolution of the trailer in theaters; in short, we're drawing on as clear and high resolution an image as exists.

What is the length?

Longer than the three TV spots combined.

Want more?

The latest batch of photos, here.

TheMatrix.com

JediHDM
that is the Official Trailer, theatrical version, whereas the others are tv spots...

SimplePriest
yup, I just found out now. You guys got me curious so I looked at the matrix website. Well ok boys and girls.... Get a good nights rest. Because tomorrow we got us a new trailer comin in. Word is this is gonna be a big one. Over three times the size of those little bitty ones we've been gettin. So get your minds prepared. We've got us a lot of pickin to do. A whole lot of analyzing, reanalyzing, and then some overanalyzing. Then we're gonna brainstorm. So be ready. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for us here at the KMC forum. I can't wait.

wink

JediHDM
If it is new info, and not just reused clips...and the matrix website has all the "new" pisc on their pics site, although we've already seen them...

tshirt
My guess, it is 90% stuff we have seen. The rest won't be anything earth shattering. One or two shots with a gun going off, or something like that.

miggfl
Guys check out my detailed description of thet railer. LOTS Of new information and confirmations!!

VenomVA
Can't Wait!

Korri
is it here yet?

VenomVA
not on the Matrix site...yet

Korri
damn sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.