Pepsi or Coke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Simple question really.

Are you a Coke person or a Pepsi Person.

Me, I'm a diet Coke drinker.

finti
Classical Coke cool , just a little unusfull info: diet Coke is called Coca Cola light in Norway wink

JediOasis
Always Coke, but I do like that Britney Spears Pepsi commercial eek!

Orpheus
Got to be Coke.

Dim
Diet Coke..absolutely...NEVER EVER Diet Pepsi..unless it's a do or die situation.

keokiswahine
Pepsi, a crisper taste smile

queeq
Coke. Classic. Of course.

ratcat
I used to love Classic Coke, then a friend of mine developed diabetes and switched to Diet (Light), so I switch too, being a suppotive kinda chap and now I find Classic just a little too sickly.

queeq
I hate the sweeteners they use in the Diet drinks. It has this weird taste that lingers on and on in your mouth. The taste is okayish, but that awful aftertaste that doesn't seem to go away bothers me too much.

ratcat
I guess it's what you get used too. I've drunk diet coke for so long that I don't notice it. Then again if I have diet Pepsi I do notic e an after taste.

queeq
Well I do. With any Diet drink. So I prefer the real thing.

ratcat
The strange thing is, I don't drink it for any dieting reasons. Also, one of the takeaway restautants near me sells coke that they import from France (Light Coke as Finti pointed out) and to me it has a different taste to the diet coke in the UK but it's supposed to be the same.

finti
That is true that Coke tasted different from country to country. The Coke I drink is from a glass bottle and glass bottle only. Thats the closest thing you get to the original US coke in Norway. Last time I was in the state i bought a glass bottle with coke and it was heaven cool

queeq
They use different water.

finti
well then I never gonna drink a EU made coke ever again. They should put poison on the cans big grin eek!

ratcat
Is that true queeq? Actually, that would kinda figure.

queeq
Yes, they use local spring water. Woudn't make sense if they'd have to drag water all the way from the States. The European Coke plant is in France.

ratcat
I never knew that. Guess they just dredge the thames for UK then. laughing out loud

queeq
It's that tasty, eh?

ratcat
Oh yeah, very....

Dim
And another thing... It's always better from a drink fountain...why's that?

Gundark
I'm not a big soda drinker, but its either Classic Coke or Diet Pepsi. But my favorite soda is Ginger Ale.

ratcat
Soda fountains are fed from water supplies that pass through all sorts of filtartion systems. The water is generally VERY purified, to the point where it has pratically zero contaminants.

queeq
Awwe, ginger ale, that's nice.

Gundark
Is this a feeble attempt to make-up ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

razman
Coke.

Gundark
That's what I like about you, Raz. Direct and to the point. cool

finti
Well the short reply could be missunderstood big grin rolling on floor laughing cool

Gundark
Branching out from bartending, eh, finti ? smokin'

finti
No, just thought I mention it though laughing out loud

Gundark
We can't sneak anything past you, can we ? laughing out loud

finti
No you cant and the white stuff on the counter is sweet`n`low.

queeq
I've never heard it called that before. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
CUT THAT OUT!

Gundark
Ush, you're shouting, old boy. Do try and keep it down will you ? laughing out loud

Gundark
Ush, you're shouting, old boy. Do try and keep it down will you ? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Well, if you have to tell me twice, then of course...

Gundark
Felgercarb ! I've been at the office too long.

Ushgarak
Don't you get all Galactican at me...

Gundark
That way is much too rocky. What makes you think there are settlements over there ?

ratcat
Don't make me call you a Mindless Philosopher!!

Dim
*sigh* Mindless droid chatter...time for a memory wipe I would think...

Ushgarak
Isn't that drastic?

ratcat
Not for that lady!!!

Gundark
Are you referring to me or Dim, RC ? confused

queeq
Noticing RC's remarks about Dim lately, I think he meant you. laughing out loud

ratcat
Gundy, I off course refer to Dim. How could I ever say such a thing of you? wink

queeq
Well, there are several ways to go about it....

ratcat
Yes, but I respect Gundy, and Dim understands better to knonw I respect her also so there you have it.

queeq
Now I don't understand it anymore...

ratcat
Good.

queeq
Oh please please please please explain it to the dumb Dutchman, RC. You know I wuv you.

ratcat
I can assure you that the feeling is NOT returned!

queeq
Yes, I somehow got that impression.

ratcat
But then again, if you're honest, it never existed in the first place, roll eyes (sarcastic)

razman
Can you PLEASE take this to PMs!!!

I'm getting very tired of this petty bickering!

ratcat
Then close the thread. confused

Additional: Anyway, this isn't bickering, it's a healthy expression of feelings between two grown adults.... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.