Colorado Avalanche Win The Stanley Cup!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chewbacca
Yes, it's true, and I was there!!! I got tickets to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, and boy was it worth it!! We won 3-1 and Ray Bourque finally got his cup!! I am also happy that Patrick Roy got the Conne Smythe Trophy and I think Joe Sakic will win the Heart Trophy as well. I know I have more than half of you confused, since you are English folk, but I am so happy!!! I am the biggest sports nut ever, and I even cried! *sniff* I'm so happy. But, we all know I helped them win with my ensemble I wore during the game. I had on my Avalanche Hat, Avalanche Jersey, Avalanche Jogging Pants, Avalanche Tube Socks, and Avalanche Sandals. If any of you watched the game, you would have seen me with my sign that said "Keep Sakic, Blake, and Roy, Sell the Nuggets" big grin Yup, that was me. But I doubt any of you guys watched it. Darn! *snaps fingers* Well I just hope none of you were for the Devils, I know where you live... wink

Ushgarak
Congrats I am sure... sadly us poor UK people don't really know much about this... nice to see you posting anyhow.

Gundy, you mentioned this before, didn't you?

Gundark
Well I did mention hockey before, Ush...Tommy and I are Pittsburgh Penguin fans out here in Pennsylvania but we were both really happy to see the Avalanche win. Neither of us like the Devils and didn't want them to take the cup back home (they won last year).

Tickets to game 7, Chewbacca ??? Lucky dog ! Would have loved to have been there ! cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.