Aragorn's Geneology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joseph_Kerr
This is part of the geneology of Aragorn since some were asking for more details

House of Beor
Beor the Old (Balan)
???
Boron
Boromir
Bregor
Barahir=Emeldir
Beren (Erchamion/Camlost)=Luthien
Dior Aranel (Eluchil)=Nimloth
Elwing

House of Marach
Marach
Malach (Aradan)
Magar
Hathol
Hador (Lorindol)
Galdor=Hareth
Huor=Rian
Tuor=Idril
Earendil

Earendil=Elwing
Elros (Elros Tar-Minyator) and brother Elrond
Vardamir
Tar-Amandil
Tar-Elendil
Isildur
Valandil
Eldacar
Arantar
Tarcil
Tarondor
Valandur
Elendur
Earendor
Amlaith of Formost
Beleg
Malkor
Celepharn
Celebrindor
Malvegil
Argeleb I
Arveleg I
Araphor
Argeleb II
Arvegil
Arveleg II
Araval
Araphant
Arvedui Last-King
Aranarth
Arahael
Aranuir
Aravir
Aragorn I
Araglas
Arahad I
Aragost
Aravorn
Arahad II
Arassuil
Arathorn I
Argonui
Arador
Arathorn II
Aragorn II (Elessar Telcontar)=Arwen daughter of Elrond

fini
WOW.................take a bow my man
*fini claps*

Exa

Joseph_Kerr
The double Amandil/Elendil for years have confused me and I have never been able to find clarification. Now it makes more sense .. so then it should look more like...

Tar-Amandil
Tar-Elendil
Silmarien
Valandil (1st Lord of Andunie)
Amandil (Lord of Andunie)
Elendil
Isildur
Valandil
Eldacar

I was never too sure is Silmarien was a wife or daughter and whether Valandil and Amandil were the same person just two different names that JRR liked to do so often. So I do appreciate the clarification and now the geneaology that I have makes more sense. Thanks. smile

Exa

Joseph_Kerr
I am not for sure where the author got the rest of the names.

In the document that I have there are 20 different geneaologies, covering from the elves to stewarts of Gondor. All of the lines of Isildur have dates of the third age, so I do believe that it is possible that the names are correct. Or they could be only real in the imagination of the author. I'll have to see if I can find where I found the geneaologies.

Joseph_Kerr
The Encyclopedia of Arda website has all of the names listed for Elendil's heirs. Unfortunately I am unable to post links... until you guys get to know me better smile .. I'm sure you have the link anyways, if not do a search for "encyclopedia of arda".

Ushgarak
There is actually an enormous poster with just about ALL the family trees on- but it is a nightmare to read on a computer screen...

Exa
WHERE???

Ushgarak
I actually have it somewhere, I shall see if I can find it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.