Scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
You know, I'm watching scream right now...and i thought how funny it would be if i were in the situation of drew barrymore in teh beggining. Being asked horror trivia to save my life. anyways, i forgot how good the original scream is, its a shame it got such a bad name just cuz of its crappy sequels and bad knockoffs.

slayer
scream is 1 of my all time faves seen it 23 times! if u wanna talk pm me

grymlock
yeah! scream 1 are still the best... emm i better watch scary movie 1 he he he laughing out loud ... cheers mate!!beer:

Lord_Andres
I dont even consider scream of an horror

DeNiro
haha the whole movie would be Backfire on the phone with the scream guy and the scream guy in a movie catalog readin it then givng out questions and backfire just keeps on answering them so the scream guy decides to just as BF if he wants to join him in killing people then BF just says sure ill go get my chainsaw really quick its charging Llaughing out loudL

mechmoggy
Thats quite a picture you've painted for us there DeNiro. wink

BackFire349
isnt it though, highly accurate as well. but really, its a shame that a great movie like scream got such a bad rap just cuz of its rip offs. when it came out it was really original and nothing like it had been done before.

slayer
i like scream 3 aswell but besides the start scream 2's crap

pablo007
When I 1st saw Scream it reminded me off Halloween but it's different and it's great.

Striel
I wasn't just the sequels that gave it a bad name, the actors didn't help much.

DeNiro
they should ahve found a better way to end the sequles cause they all had the killers reveal themselves at the end tell the plot and then they die i mean think of sumthing better i mean come on but ne way scream three was just funny as hell not to bad but nothin like the oringal

grymlock
it's classic mate... 1 of it kind in those days... cheers mate!! beer

ragesRemorse
i agree scream is one of those rare movies that come along every ounce upon a time and change the way the horror industry is produced, as it was taken a bit more seriously

Lt.Columbo
I love scream too. I think the best is no.3 though.

slayer
no.3 is really good

BackFire349
i thought 3 sucked.

ChinaNiki
the first one was the best
i was bored by the other versions, particularly after they killed off Jaimie Kennedy.

pablo007
There was just another one after Jaimie Kennedy died, and he still shows up in Scream 3.

Striel
#3 was AWFUL

pablo007
It wasn't as good as the 1st one but it was better than Scream 2 in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.