drugs: good or bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbie_girl
hi u may no me u may not no me if u dont the better for this thread if u do no me smile u will no my oppinion on this subject. what i am looking for is the diffrence of oppinions on drugs. different experiances and the types of drugs u have tried and tested!!! so came on roll up roll up and tell me wot u no like hate or any questions u have 2 ask! smokin'

BackFire349
nothing good has ever come from drugs, only pain and anguish and mistakes, i think the world would be better without drugs. i have never tried them and i never plan too.

LanceWindu
BAD DRUGS!!!

barbie_girl
ahh but does that mean uwould not take asprin? paracetamol? they are drugs!! not all drugs are bad u should really specify when u talk about them!

BackFire349
its obvious what kind of drugs we are reffering too.

LanceWindu
Well prescription drugs can be good, but sometimes addicting.

I stay away from all drugs when possible.

I haven't even had to get prescription medicine in about 8 years.

I just take a tylenol and call it a day.

barbie_girl
yes but u should be more specific! u see they used to use heroin for pain relief! and they actually use ketamin and codein for pain relief today the also prscribe marijuana to!

LanceWindu
And I don't approve of any of those.

Pain killers are addicting.

I have a friend whose mom got addicted to some and she became a druggie, and now she's in jail on cocaine charges.

BackFire349
theres no need to be more specific, but if you insist, then illegal drugs have no need to be, that includes marijuana as a perscription. im sure they can use other forms of medicine to achieve whatever it is marijuana achieves when perscribed.

BackFire349
as i said, the world would be a much better place without drugs of any kind. the only acceptable ones are the ones hospitals use to knock you out for a surgery, and tylenol and the basic ones. no crack, no marijuana, no speed, no herione, no pcp, no angel dust, none of that crap... if you want to be overly literal and specific then so be it.

Fire
no drugs that's the way to do it

yerssot
from time to tmie

LanceWindu
Yerss approving drugs?

BackFire349
what do you think these so called "waffles" he loves so much really are?

yerssot
they're waffles, ... with some special ingredients wink

BackFire349
"powdered suger" on your waffles?

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Bad yerss!

BackFire349
yeah, he just wants another spanking

LanceWindu
Go ahead and give it to him then.

BackFire349
....In time.

yerssot
not only the powder, never ate a belgian space waffle?

BackFire349
cant say that i have.

yerssot
savage stick out tongue

BackFire349
you know it babe.

yerssot
I should buy you some ... though that would mean, less for me

BackFire349
im sure you could stand a lack of your special waffles.

yerssot
er... no?

Fire
yeq yerss's space waffles are rather good

yerssot
of course, I make them wink

LanceWindu
They must be poisoned.

yerssot
with something special, yes

LanceWindu
Must be some talcum powder

yerssot
nope, don't know how you make waffles messed

LanceWindu
Uhh without drugs.

yerssot
you don't know what you miss wink

LanceWindu
Good for me I guess.

rabbit
drugs are the worst things that ever hit the face of this earth

Capt_Fantastic
I don't think there's anything wrong with drug use. As long as it happens responsibly. You should never drive while on them or make relationship choices based on them or go to work while still feeling the effeects of them. Other than that, have fun.

julibug
I avoid taking OTC medicine when possible, much less prescription, and even much less recreational drugs. I'm more into the natural approach. Many herbs can be as helpful as synthetic drugs, but without so many harsh side effects. I know Mary Jane is an herb, but there are many many herbs that are helpful, but not addictive, and don't give you a "high". Recreational drugs are dangerous, and even prescription and OTC medicines can be very harmful if used for prolonged periods of time. Questions? Comments? Just call me herbal-lady!

yerssot
herbal-lady-buggie big grin
*waves*

julibug
yup - that's me! stick out tongue

*waves back*

happy kine
interesting topic. i've done it all. currently i just drink and smoke bud. but i wouldn't trade my experience for anything. i have a good job (same job for the last 6 years) and get along with my family great. i'm happy whit where i'm at in life. i have no health problems from heavy drug use... most people who do drugs are weak minded and fall easily into the trap. personally i think, if done in moderation, drugs can be really fun.

ragesRemorse
There is no need for drugs. When i say drugs i mean of course counscious altering drugs. Medicine is obviously needed there is no doubt about that. but illegal drugs do nothing but destroy the body and eat away the soul. I lost 3 years of my life to drugs so i know exactly what they do. Alchohol is also somthing that shouldnt be. Its more deadly and addictive than weed but its here and here to stay so theres nothing we can do except not drink it and thats not gonna happen

Treehuggerjanie
drugs are bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddd!not prescription drugs obviously,but people taking other drugs just wreck there lives!i'd never do it.xxxx

happy kine
i gained more prospective form drug use... you lost 3 years of your life because you were careless. drugs are not for everyday use... or even every weekend use. but every now and again... they can be loads of fun. and some people cannot do that... just like some people cannot drink... if someone cannot handle drinking, don't tell me i shouldn't drink.

mechmoggy
I've done some crazy stuff in my life and I can't account for a good proportion of my youth due to class A substances. But that doesn't mean I was weak minded, I just chose to do that at that time and if I'm honest I had a bloody good time and felt like you'll never be able to on a few glasses of sherry.

But in the end I chose to stop playing that game because life was passing me by without nothing else good happening for me.

I don't regret those days, I still have a good friend left from that time who also went clean and we sometimes have a good laugh about what we got up to. But I would never tell anyone to try recreational drugs cus not everyone has the will power to say "thats enough".

And thats whats important IMO, knowing when to stop is vital to survival.

happy kine
yup... i hear ya. the thing i don't like is when someone says you shouldn't do it... example... my dad has a drinking problem so i think that no one should drink or alcohol should be illegal... no... your dad shouldn't drink. i don't have a problem.
but yeah... i physically can't handle the hangovers... so i just say no.

mechmoggy
Beers my only drug of choice these days, but for about a year after going clean a night out felt soooo very boring without anything else but alcohol.

That taught me an important lesson: no matter how in control I felt at the time, my body and mind certainly craved what I thought I was doing by choice.

Bhang
Nothing wrong with them I say!
Read my profile if ya want! big grin smokin' smokin'

The Force
drugs can be good or bad, it's up to the person on how they use them, just like "guns don't kill people, people kill people."

happy kine
true. but its not as bad as cigarettes. i quit that a year ago and i still crave the cig... i've quit doing cocaine and have no craving at all. but the 2 of them are the most worthless drugs.

Angel4U
I am with bhang,god made drugs for me and you I say

Korri
adrenilin is the best drug smile

must_kill_Santa
never done it dont plan to

mechmoggy
The adrenalin I had when I rode the Oblivion at Alton Towers had a street value of 3 million pounds. eek!

must_kill_Santa
wow is it good that ride i went on air and nemasis and ripsaw and loads of others

mechmoggy
They turned the water spray off when I went on ripsaw, where's the fun in that!?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air rocked, I went at the front too. cool

I screamed like a little girl on the Oblivion. embarrasment

must_kill_Santa
heehee well i went on ripsaw twice once at the front once at the back when i was at the front the water hit the back when i was at the back the water hit the front

julibug
ok - i'm not sayin' that you guys who have done drugs are bad or wrong in any way. i totally understand that everyone is different & their ability to handle certain substances varies. i'm just saying that it can be very dangerous, and should not be taken lightly. some drugs can cause permanent damage. on the other hand, i kinda like some of Bhang's profile. that's an interesting quote by Abraham Lincoln. i'm not so much in favour of making various substances illegal, as i am in favour of enforcing age requirements. ya know, you have to be of a certain age to operate a motor vehicle, and you have to have a license to do so. i think we should have licenses for alcohol, mj, etc. that way, you could be tested before you get your license (physically & mentally) - to prove that you are mature enough to handle it, as well as not physically/emotionally prone to addictive tendancies. might be interesting.

mechmoggy
Thats an interesting idea Julibug. big grin

must_kill_Santa
hey we were talking bout alton towers oh well so yeah everyone agrees with you so any way

Bhang
Anybody have any??

must_kill_Santa
sorry mate none here

julibug
the only herbs i have are purely medicinal. sorry! the most potent thing i have in my cabinet is kava kava - which btw can make you feel pretty good.

must_kill_Santa
well then give it to him

Tired Hiker
Drugs are like vacations, so why not take them once in a while. I love weed. Sorry.

julibug
*tosses the bottle to Bhang*

give it a try! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
I wish I could smoke weed at work.

shadow_angel
I tried weed for the first time yesterdaystick out tongue

Tired Hiker
what did you think?

must_kill_Santa
my m8s smoke weed

Tired Hiker
weed is fun, i like it. it is my friend.

must_kill_Santa
am i your friend

Tired Hiker
you are my friend mks, but not my girl friend. In ten years though, we should hook up.

must_kill_Santa
kool

Tired Hiker
So, it's a date. I'll meet you in the UK in ten years. Be there or be square.

must_kill_Santa
done well im here now so

diegocala
Kava Kava can cause serious Liver damage, do a search on the side effects. The FDA is talking about banning it

diegocala
Oh, I see nothing wrong with drugs for most people
Drugs are Drugs, but somewhere along the line someone made a list and deemed which were bad and which ones were not
That my friends is B.S.!
All drugs, from cigarettes to Heroine can be considered bad
Alcohol is one of the WORST!
Cigs are in for the second and they both are Legal!!!
Those two are the leading killers when it comes to drugs

I will pull some numbers for you naysayers if you wish

LanceWindu
I quit smoking!!!

And I haven't had a tiny bit of a drink in many months.

The last drink I had was a Bacardi Silver and a couple wine coolers.

diegocala
Good for you, but the terrible legal two are still killin the masses

LanceWindu
Yeah, but it is a personal choice.

Let them die of cancer and liver failure.

GroundedAgain
drugs r aight

julibug
I know about the possible liver damage regarding the kava kava. It's only in extremely large doses. I only use kava occasionally (sp??) for back pain or muscle cramps. It's still less dangerous than tylenol or ibuprofen.

DeNiro
steroids r very good i luv em lol no i dont take em but i would if i hadnt promised the mother i wouldnt but ne way i think those r good but ne way all the other drugs like weed and shit suck i hate them never did em never will

finti
Steroids is Neanderthal drug

badkittykitty
I dont know how any one can form a opinion on drugs they havent tried so I can only judge those , the ones I have tried liked me a whole lot.

finti
You can form opinion of what you have seen

Tired Hiker
drugs are like a vacation, take them.

badkittykitty
especially the ones with cute things on them like a pickachoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.