Hello everybody...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ryosaeba
Hi there,

I'm new! I'm 22 years old and a very big movies fan, I watch all kinds of movies with no exeptions.
I joined this forum to be able to comment on all the movies that I've seen and to share my opinions with others, I'll probably make several mistakes when writing (I'm french educated) but u should b able to get my point anyway.
I adore baseball, learning languages ( I just started my japanese course), cooking, travelling, watching movies (even anime) and playing.
I guess that's about to do it, Minna ii kikai desu.
Ja mata. big grin

yerssot
great to have ya here ryos smile
you'll have a blast, I'm sure smile

been to syria a few months ago and now I'm trying to remember the words they teached me, but I can't sad ... I'm stuck at Allah Ackbar (spelling) and that's about it messed

grymlock
Welcome and do have fun... cheers mate!! beer

Kes

DemonicGambit
Hello

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun i am also french then german and irsh but i sumtimes forget to let people know i am french sumtimes big grin just ebcause how they didnt help out in the war at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.