Link To The Final Matrix Revolutions Trailer!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
Ok,some people doubted my dialogue that I posted....

For all ye naysayers, I bring thee. THE LINK TO THE FINAL OMFGUNBELIEVABLY COOL TRAILER

http://www.btinternet.com/~james.roberts21/final_trailer.rar

Download, unzip with rar, and watch. Its low quality (and theres some audio screw ups), but will tide you over until you see it on thematrix.com
And you can read my break down in the other link, if you wanna know for sure what happens.

"Bring me ze eyes of ze oracle, and I vill give you your... Savior"

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri
eek! woho!!

SimplePriest
Man, I couldn't get it to work. Do you have another link maybe??

Korri
damn do u HAVE to download it?

JediHDM
WOW, that really IS low qual..but, i dont doubt your claim anymore...Thanks, man, thats good, despite the sound...Cheers!

Korri
i didnt c it sad

miggfl
rock

Vim
i had to download two programs to see it! But damn! it was worth it!! The bum dude punches neo into the wall or it looks that way! Holy crap!! this is gonna be the most awesome trilogy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crash_Overload
The sound is tooooooo screwed up for me, I am just gonna wait for the Final Trailer to hit www.whatisthematrix.com and enjoy a high quality of it.

rysdigital
the bum indeed makes neo look like a schoolboy or something no expression

reminds me of Neo vs Smith in the subway from Matrix 1. when smith was kicking his ass.

JKozzy
That trailer is awesome... cant wait for it to come online... but you guys can tease yourselves with the revolutions trailer i made... its at an angelfire site, the links are in the thread i made, go check it out, its "Matrix Revolutions trailer - you haven't seen this one" .. I'd appreciate feedback!
Thanks, Joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.