IT'S EDNA'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Today, April 24th, is Edna's 18th birthday. Isn't that great? Due to various twisty reasons that are too complex to be summarised here, Edna and myself have formed a friendship on these boards, so I feel honour-bound to celebrate her birthday in some way...

Good going, Witchy-girl...

Anyhow, why don't we all post here our congratulations to Edna, and thank her for the contribution she has made to this forum. Wouldn't be the same without you, my dear...

If enough people tell her that she's marvellous, you may even put me in a good mood and then I'll tell you what I think of her...

Hohohohohohoho...

Dim
*off key*
HaAAaapppY bIRTHDaY tO YOU
hAPPY bIIIRTTHDAY TOOOoOO yOUOOuOuOU
hAPpppYY bIRTTTTHDDDDAAAaAAY dEeEEAaAR eeeeEEEEEEEeeeEeEeEdDDdddDDnnnnnnnNNNNNAaaA

hhhhhaAAApPPPpPY bbbbbIIiIIiIIIIrrrRrrrTTThHHHhhhDDdDDDAAAYyyy ttttOOoo yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUuUUuU!!!!!!!
big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin

keokiswahine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDNA, sweetie. Many happy returns, and many more to come. smile smile smile

queeq
My beloved director of Entertainment, many many heartfelt congrats on your birthday. 18 right?

Well, all the best wishes, hope you have (had) a nice day with friends and family.

ratcat
Happy Birthday Edna, have a great one.

Hope life brings you all your wishes and your dreams.

finti
happy birthday Edna have a great one.
18 and life to go. big grin smile rolling on floor laughing cool smokin'

ratcat
BTW, Dim really does sing like that.... laughing out loud

queeq
It's worse? laughing out loud

ratcat
Imagine two cat's fighting in a trash can, rolling down a hill. Then double that and you're about half way there.... laughing out loud

queeq
I await Dim's fury. *puts on helmet*

ratcat
Yeah, that should be interesting to say the least. Luckily for me, LA is rather a long was from Dartford and she doesn't have a passport!!!

queeq
She has her ways though. Better start feeling afraid or get on your knees.

ratcat
Oh, trust me,I am

queeq
Better wear a diaper to protect your clothes.

ratcat
Eughhh! Not sure I even want to know...

Dim
What did I do to deserve such a crappy comment? sad

Gundark
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EDNA !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EDNA !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

HAVE A SUPER TERRIFIC FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY !!!! cool cool cool cool

P.S. Happy Birthday to Tommy and Monika too ! rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
And Paula Yates, but she's dead now.... sad

queeq
The diaper was just in case, fear tends to rear a particular form of bowel movement. Just trying to be helpful.

Ushgarak
No I didn't, but the only way I can get my own back for all the times you make me feel small is by complimenting you, you see...

Gundark
Careful Edna, I think he's using reverse physcology on you..... rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
'Physcology', eh? Yeah,you have to be careful when I'm doing that...

Of course, I'm only doing this because I like Edna so much...

ratcat
I hope he got you a nice big pressie...

Ushgarak
THIS is her pressie, of course!

Edna_witch
No its not reverse psychology. He literally is getting me back. I hate being complimented you see more than anything. It makes me all paranoid. I hate it!

ratcat
oh, sorry, 'course it is.

OK, I have to make a call that is either gonna get me in trouble or put a smile on my face.

Back later.

Ushgarak
This is good in SO many ways...

Edna, you are wonderful and lovely...

Edna_witch
Oh pack it in!

Ushgarak
Well, only because I like you somuch...

Are we even now, do we think?

Edna_witch
Well you do realise that another belittling comment from me is probably iminent dont you?

Ushgarak
Fine, if you want more compliments...

ratcat
Now I know how people felt watch Dim and I... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
I never saw that, so I don't know how it felt... what's it like?

ratcat
Like watching You and Edna right now..... wink

Ushgarak
Hey- we're just friends, you know. We're not going to rush off to Disneyland or anything like that...

ratcat
Yeah, that's what we said. And, we;; ya know how that turned out...

Ushgarak
I distinctly remember things turning out very well. I think.

ratcat
So far, so good. Now if the number I have for her wasn't constantly engaged. sad

Ushgarak
I'm sure everything will work out... but as I say, this is nothing like that...

Edna_witch
Yeah this is totally different. Just friends. Seriously guys!

Ushgarak
See? We are making a joint statement to that effect here. So everyone is in the picture.

ratcat
Yep! Did that one too. No one was convinced then either... laughing out loud

Ushgarak
This is NOT going to be easy...Edna, can you try again please? I don't have the heart...

Edna_witch
Look this is me and Ush! Not you and Dim! Totally different! not what everyone thinks! Isnt gonna happen!

Ushgarak
Clear enough, everyone? Though I'm not sure I enjoy having to spell it out again and again.... makes me look pretty worthless...

Edna_witch
Youre not worthless!

Ushgarak
That's very kind, though if we have to keep yelling at everyone that we're not together... well, I just don't want people thinking that it's so ludicrous. It's just the way it is.

ratcat
Hehehe, ya know, this is soooooo much more fun when you're not on the recieveing ned.

OK, it's not gonna happen..... wink

Ushgarak
Flip me, I'm going to be a wreck by the time this is over... and this was meant to be such a happy thread...

Edna_witch
It is a happy thread!

big grin

Ushgarak
Good, good, it's meant to be, but I won't be a happy person if it carries on like this... and that's as in not happy- SAD, not not happy- ANGRY.

Edna_witch
But why would you be sad?

ratcat
Should the rest of use just leave you two to it????

Ushgarak
If I have to keep explaining that I'm not in a relationship that I would probably enjoy, with everyone saying 'but you'd be so great together!' and 'Yeah, right! Of COURSE you're not...', you think that wouldn't make me unhappy? Especially now it's getting late.

Edna_witch
Oh yeah sorry! I dont mean to upset you honest! SMILE!

big grin

Ushgarak
RC, you;re not helping, buddy...

I'm trying to smile, I really am. Life just doesn't make it easy. They are NEVER going to beleive us. And each time I have to explain wil just drag me down. But if only YOU do the explaining, it looks very bad indeed...

Edna_witch
Well we will just ignore them then! They will get the picture soon enough!

ratcat
Oops, sorry, was I suppose to help.

Ushgarak
Ignoring them will NOT help, I assure you... I may have to take the nuclear option here.

ratcat
Well, if you want to conduct this in publuic, don't moan if you get a comentary. ICQ or AIM does exist ya know...

Ushgarak
Look-

1. Edna does not have access to such messagers

2. How exactly does a PUBLIC declaration that we are not an item work in PRIVATE, for God's sake? We're trying to keep up this amusing on-line relationship, and we just wnated to make something clear.

Edna_witch
You see! Just joke about it! That works!

Ushgarak
Ok, you're right, I'm losing it. Focus, focus...

Seriously, though, we're not an item. If you want to plot the myriad possibilites of the future, feel free. Maybe I'll marry YOU, RC?

Edna, hit RC with your broomstick, would you?

ratcat
OMG, we're back to TAHT again. Sorry, you're not my type....

And you are really getting rather tetchy....

OK, no relationship. I get it already.... honestly... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
I really, really wish I could beat those graemlins to death...

And I'm tetchy because you are forcing me to depress myself, RC. How sincere do I have to be? Can't you tell when you are upsetting someone?

Edna_witch
Clam down! Think warm happy place! **resists temptation to add smilie!**

Ushgarak
Ok, consider me clammed... sorry, RC, but I'm sure that you of all people knows how delicate this can make one feel...

Edna_witch
I have never claimed to be able to tpe! or spell for that matter!

ratcat
Ush, I already said it three time (I think, lost count)

I'm only curious about which one of four our Edna is.

Think happy thoughts. As Dim tells me. *WARM FUZZIES*

Not sure what that means but it always makes me smile.....

Ushgarak
Yeah, butnyou said it in a not-saying-it-way... never kind.

And Edna- your 'tping' can only improve!

(Are you doing this on purpose to cheer me up?)

Edna_witch
Warm fuzzies? Ive heard of Wam fuzzies. Strange little fluffy cotton wool things!

Ushgarak
He's right, though, they DO sound nice...

ratcat
Yeah, but I say a lot like that. This is me being sincere. Though that never lasts long either.

We like Warm Fuzzies, they make the seperation easier.

Edna_witch
Nope Ush I assure you this is 100% genuine stupidity!

Ushgarak
Well, it worked, either way...

God, I wish some of us were less messdup...

ratcat
Messed Up is good... If I wasn't messed up I wouldn't have met Dim.

Ushgarak
Actually, you have a point...

Edna_witch
Thanks guys! Im touched! Ush didnt have to make such a big deal out of it though really did he?

ratcat
But then again, if I was so messed up then I would be having all the confusion as well.

razman
"Think Happy Thoughts"? I wonder where Dim got that one from! wink

BTW, Happy Birthday Edna!!!

Gundark
You are incorrect, RC. If it hadn't been for George you would have never met Dim. Lets give credit where credit is due. rolling on floor laughing

finti
Then I`m up for credit big grin

razman
What about me....that guy who started the forum....where they met big grin

Is the marriage rumor true? Did RC actually propose to Dim?

Gundark
Okay, Raz. We'll let you share the credit with George. Let me just call him first and make sure thats okay. Hehehe. No, I don't think RC proposed....we'll probably have to do that for him. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
HEY! This is my Edna thread! Leave that to the RC+Dim thread!

Did you?

razman
The RC and Dim thread is closed.....

Gundark
Then I guess its time for "son of RC & Dim". Hmmmm....maybe that doesn't sound quite right.... laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Sugar! Ok, piggyback here then, but I'm not best pleased...

Gundark
Well do tell how I can best please you this morning, Ush ? Bacon and eggs ? cool

finti
supply it with toast, orange juice and tea and the Brit will be happy. They still kling to tea even after the colonies kicked their butt over it.
"Oh Dandy my dear lets go have tea in Boston shall we." big grin

Ushgarak
Don't like tea...

And forgive us for wanting to give cheap tea to the Colonies!

Gundark
Herbal tea with a good book on a rainy afternoon. No one else home, sleeping dogs at my feet...haven't done that in a long time. smokin'

Ushgarak
You're life sounds entirely too good. It's not right for this place.

Gundark
But don't forget that here, I'm MAYHEM !!!!!

So my outside life doesn't count when I'm in here.

Ushgarak
Cunning...

Gundark
Yes, leading dual lives has its merits.

Ushgarak
Beyond my capacity...

keokiswahine
rainy day? a cup of hot tea, sleeping doggies and cats, a comfy fire in the fireplace, fuzzy sweats, and a good book. ahhhhhhhhhh a beautiful relaxing spring day. smile

finti
Fire in the fireplace in the springtime? Man even in Norway we dont use the fireplace in springtime, what a waste of wood big grin Watch out for Greenpeace. laughing out loud

Gundark
I see Keo and I think along the same lines..... cool

Finti, are you turning into the forum's environmentalist now ? laughing out loud

Dim
As long as we don't have to recycle old posts...

Okay...closing topic..Happy Birthday Edna.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.