The Matrix Help Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
I am posting this thread to answer questions about the matrix ( movies, games etc) but do not ask me questions about the animatrix since i have not seen it. so could i have my first question.. please!

JediHDM
Its amazing that someone seems to think they know it all about the Matrix, yet hasn't seen Animatrix...

Crash_Overload
I trust Jedi WAYYYY more then you, wink

rysdigital
nobody believes you, stop wasting your and everybody elses time.

Crash_Overload
lets ask him a question and lets see what he says, Is the MWAM theory true?

JediHDM
Crash> Dude, you're gonna have to spell M W A M out for him...

And i've got a better question...Since Persephone is the mother of the Matrix, why is she living with Merovingian, rather than the Architect...? And why is her son, Michael, acting like he's a human?

Crash_Overload
That one vote for beleiving him probly comes from himself!

rysdigital
i was thinking exactly the same thing stick out tongue

JKozzy
Whoa whoa whoa... sorry but I'm gona go out on a limb and be a real newbie.... I thought the Oracle was the mother of the matrix, not persephone...? Can some kind person help out my poor soul.... sad

icansee
Every body thinks they are the one. I have seen all it all now.

Crash_Overload
Dude, He is trying to screw him up so we can prove that he doesn't know WHAT he is talking about.

JKozzy
OH! Sorry about that... embarrasment

The Omega

vashy's_girl
hello, do any of you know where to get detailed (as in like to the minute) screen shots for the first matrix movie? i've been doing google searches but all i've found are genaric pics. thatnks and please answer soon(i need those for a school project)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.