Neo cant Die!! :'(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Things are begining to look a little bleak

please no!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

Alias Neo
don't worry,i'm here for you

Korri
emotional breakdown!!! sad *hugs*

Crash_Overload
Por poor korri, I am sure Neo won't die... he will live................................ in spirit

JediHDM
NEO will live, but will he be the ONE...? I think...

Crash_Overload
I think, just think, not like the OTHER people that think = beleive, but i just THINK that Neo is the one to find the one.

rysdigital
he can fly, stop bullets and bring people back from the dead for **** sake.

neo is the one roll eyes (sarcastic)

FallenForever
i dont know if i think neo dies or not, but i am positive he is really the one. and if he isn't then i will be very mad mad

Crash_Overload
meh, as i said I am not sure, and I am not ready to defend my point, because as I said, I think, but i am not sure.

must_kill_Santa
we should be comforting korri here *hugs*

Crash_Overload
Here, have a hot chocolate,

FallenForever
maybe these will cheer you up korri:

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

jameshowlett
neo can't die and if he did then we will all go riot and kill the director smile

Crash_Overload
*coughDIRECTORScough*

FallenForever
sounds good to me jameshowlett, but we have to kill them if he's not the one too

Crash_Overload
Lary And Andy

Crash_Overload

GABRIEL05
Is that Penn and Teller??!>

JediHDM
wow, is that them? I dont think ive ever laid eyes on them...AHHHH, Blasphemy...my eyes, they burn...*sobs*

The Omega
(Looks at JediHDM) big grin

Korri> Let me recap my previous thoughts. Revolutions is about death. Matrix about birth, Reloaded about life.
But WHO was born in M1? Not Neo, he was already there. THE ONE was born. The One lived in Reloaded. The One, the anomaly, will most likely die in Revolutions. That does not mean NEO himself dies.
He alreday died in M1.

That's not what worries me. It's the possibility of seeing Neo's face in the Speak-machine that makes me shiver.
(Any fans of Frank Herberts Dune: Think God Emperor Dune!)

Sifer
He is going to Evolve smile

And Dune ****in' rocks big grin

Crash_Overload
Ever try to milk a rat after that movie?

JediHDM
WOAH...*faints*

I never thought of that...Neo, taking over the previous inhabitant, whether it be Archie, or whatever...

Crash_Overload
DANGED FEVER!! i thought you mean't Archie..... you know.... betty, veronica, jughead......... ARCHIE

gabimr2
dontt worry siss! he's not going to died smile I hope so confused

VenomVA
Neo won't die....Have a cookie before you go see Rev Korri, if he dies eat it and you'll feel right as rain wink cool smile

Korri
im taking a kingsize of of tissues and lots of chocolate...i will take cookies too

Crash_Overload
did somebody say cookie? (this is becoming part of the forum now) (ALRIGHT!)

How about, when we all go see Revolutions, we all take cookies? Liek A tribute or something.

Korri
yeah i think we should

JediHDM
i'll take a dancing banana, so when Neo BEATS DOWN SMITH, i can pull the dancing banana out and have him jump up on stage...HAHAHA

Happy Dance

Korri
i want Neo smile

JediHDM
um, ok...thats not exactly as easy to obtain as, say, a dancing banana...

Korri
damn

clavis9495
what makes you think he will die Trin... eehh KOrrI embarrasment

Korri
WOT DID U CALL ME?!! miffed

SimplePriest
LOL!! Oh this forum is so funny. laughing

Yeah, I really might bring a cookie. I bet I can get my friends to do it too. Maybe a spoon too happy

Korri
ill throw cookies at smith....and Trinity

clavis9495
JuSt kidding Korri

It's just you are his lover and so is trin(only in the movie) I keep on mixing you guys

Korri
blink rrrite...

clavis9495
I'll throw the bananas Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri
cookies for smiddy and rotten tomatoes for Trinity and Persephone

clavis9495
YEah That's the spirit
*cheers*

Korri
yeah if u say so

clavis9495
Korri are you from Glasgow?

Korri
Lanark...sort of in between Glasgow n Edinburgh

clavis9495
Yes I know where Lanark is but I live in Glasgow so I just thought maybe just maybe you'd live in Glasgow too... where dya go to school

clavis9495
I go to Shawlands grammar

Korri
Lanark Grammar school lol

clavis9495
hehehehe

clavis9495
got Keanu posters on your locker

Korri
dont have a locker sad

JediHDM
how about, a nice chocolate cake for Trin and perse and Niobe, and rotten tomatoes and burnt cookies for Smith...

Korri
hmmmm chocolate cake u say?

JediHDM
yes, a nice chocolate cake, with choco icing...mmm, tasty

Korri
yeah write in the face devil mwahahaha

JediHDM
Korri> You really are depressed, aren't you...alright, i'll let you throw the cake in trins face...but only this once, and that means ill have to bake a new cake, but whatever...

Korri
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.