Gads I know I'm spamming, but.. Mobil is an anagram of limbo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
I can't take credit for this as I saw it on another board.

But just as you rearrange the letters for One, and get Neo, you re-arrange the letters of Mobil, and get Limbo.

Those W-bros sure are crafty.

But interestingly enough, this would mean that the man, and his wife and daughter are being held in limbo as well!

Freak adeaky doo!

joeboy
that might fit in with the ideas that suppose to be in the nexst trailor. In limbo and held captive. until the oracle eyes are turned over.

must_kill_Santa
what do you mean what man wife and daughter

Crash_Overload
this:

Crash_Overload
Isn'y Limbo the place witchcraft people beleive is in between The real world and the afterlife place ama-jigg?

miggfl
If by witchcraft you mean catholics, then yes lol

rysdigital
dude, that's ****ing brilliant smile

Crash_Overload
I see what you mean by catholic, The Catholics (I being one) during the puritian days (witch hunt days) beleive that witches beleived that limbo was..... Some people beleive it like that, without being witches, but I THINK (i am not sure) that it's origins was with witches, but whatever, just stick to the "place inbetween" and forget the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.