lets talk about lord of the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
hey, hey.

use this thread to say what you think gives lotr that extra special wow factor.

personally I think that it is tolkiens wonderful and creative mind.

Arwens wonderfulness.
Legolas' bravery (same for aragorn, gimli and the fellowship)

the history
the music
and ofcourse the way you wan to be there.

muse5
let's just put it this way... lord of the rings is the best, every single thing about it is amazing, you know it's something amazing when everytime you watch it, you get chills, i know that happens to me, and i don't get that effect from alot of movies... you also know it's awesome that no matter how many books you read after finishing lotr, none of them compare

Arwenishott
the way that the movies are so realistic......i can onoly think of a few scenes where it looks as thought there was a green screen used.

Exa
Its so amazin because of each and every second...
But the most important thing for me are Tolkiens genius to create such a detailled world and PJ doing the same in the movie... the music... and the incredible special effects.

mah
aniron, Not to be rude or mean any offense; but you wonder why your threads previously have been closed; yet you create things like this whcih have been discussed so INANELY THOROUGHLY before, and could fit in in many, many existing threads.

apple_daisy09
I don't think there are any good words to use to say what it is about Lord of the Rings (books and movies) that makes it so amazing

mimi
Dominic Monaghen is the best!!! love big grin

aniron
urm Mah, am I supposed to be phsycic, how do I know that u have talked about it before, I haven't been here long, I'm not going to check everypage before I start a thread, if ppl don't want to give their opinion then they wont reply, but so far quite a few people have answered so let them.

Exa
thats what the "search"-function is here for wink

fini
lol true...........i've looked tru older posts to see they've been done when i first started

Shadowfax
hmmmmmmm, i think its the way tolien created sum funny, serious, wif a good plot, which is followed through, n he doesnt 4get abt n e thing, and he puts in that extra detail which makes PJ able to make such a bril movie (luv in in ttt when eowyn walks out from edoras on to the platform and sees aragorn,gandalf and legolas and gimli coming, and as she comes out the guard suddenly pay attention, lol)

mah
Right, so you didn't think "talk about lord of the rings" had been done here before? That title has been the topic of countlress threads when you've been around.
You've even made these general-type topics yourself before!

Whacker
i am probably the only one who thinks this, but seriously, next time you watch either of the movies, pay attention to the camera angles. every single on is perfect, especially in the fellowship.

Exa
ahya thats right!!!
The only other film I know with such perfect camera angles is matrix.

It fits the athmosphere perfectly... especially in Bree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.