Matrix Revolutions trailer- you havent seen this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Hey guys... thought I could post my Matrix Revolutions video that I made.. its compiled from the TV spots into a theatrical trailer of a sort.... its pretty good, tell me what you all think... download in quicktime at (www) angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/tmrevolutions-teaser.mov
or windows media at (www) angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/tmrevolutions-teaser.wmv
Thanks! Please reply...
-Joe

rysdigital
nice job dude, that's actually pretty nice cool

JKozzy
thanks on the compliment, i'm just hoping this thread doesn't disappear into nothingness because of my newbie-ness to the forum... ermgeek don't be shy! you know you want to see something new.. and here it is! although it hasn't really been up for an hour yet.. maybe I should stop worryingstick out tongue

rysdigital
there's a lot of people online right now, but i think they're too busy downloading and watching the new trailer. smile

JKozzy
This could technically be the new trailer... has the perfect mix of scenes and dialogue.... with music from Revolutions even! So they should also check this out, it's equally entertaining, well, for now... until I get my hands on the new footage, then make an even better one!big grin

Crash_Overload
Dudes, The bandwith on Aggle fire has overloaded the system, they shut it down for a few hours.

JKozzy
It should be back up by now....

JKozzy
Yep, it's up, sorry for the double-post, but if you use the link for angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/tmrevolutions-teaser.mov, the quicktime one, you should be able to get it, mind you this is NOT the theatrical trailer, it's a theatrical teaser..... just click to see what it is.

JKozzy
My first thread ever *sighs* Too bad the link doesn't work. Anyone want me to revive it that hasn't seen it? smile
It was basically my theatrical version of the trailer used from the early-release trailers.

The Alpha
Nice one, Koz-man. big grin

Koala MeatPie
LOL! Aggle Fire!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.