smith in zion?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thereisnospoon4
hey, have u seen this pic? it was at the official site but it was too dark to see what it was. so i made it brighter and the person looks like hes in a suit. but who in zion wears suits? could it be smith? lol i dunno. confused

yeah im new here so if u have already seen this and posted sry i didn't know. lol. big grin

JKozzy
I think the person standing up is one of the commanders, rallying Zion to be strong and stuff... you see his face in the new trailer that comes out tonight.... or if you go get it on one of the other threadssmile

rysdigital
smith has diff boots and hair color and posture. it's been suggested this is the kid (michael popper).

JKozzy
That would make sense... he was very random in Reloaded, but after seeing the Animatrix I understand who he is now... it will be interesting to see what part he plays in the conclusion!

thereisnospoon4
yeah i think it could be the kid. if it was smith that means there would have to be a mwm since smith is a program. i dont like the mwm theory cuz how the heck would they wrap it all up in one movie unless the machines won. and the machines wining would ruin it all for me. lmao.

GABRIEL05
I think that the kid has more of a witness, or prophet role than anything else. I mean he freed himself from the Matrix not because he is special, but because he believed that Neo was The One. I believe that belief was what set him free. I think the prophecy is "self-fulfilling", and this time this anomaly (Neo) decided he would fulfill it.

Sifer
That is the Kid standing up there smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.