After Revolutions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I know that there won't be any more movies after Revolutions, but what's going to come next? The fabled Matrix Online game will be coming out next year, at least we can hope... they can't end the series so suddenly, it's such a hit. Anyway, what if they show something after the movie credits are done rolling, like they did in Reloaded with the first Revolutions teaser, only this time it would be for The Matrix Online, or some other new idea that only the most loyal to the movie would actually see, well, that is until someone posts it on a forumsmile
I'm hoping to see more on the idea of continuing, but I totally agree that if the Wachowskis want a trilogy, that it should be a trilogy. Don't want to ruin it, or make another Jason or Nightmare on Elm St....

Another_Smithy
Who said they won't do a Matrix 4?

JKozzy
I forget where, but I read an interview with Joel Silver that the Wachowski Bros. wanted to tell a story of a trilogy, and if the story they want to tell ends with Revolutions, that's how it will end. I know that I saw this somewhere, can anyone back me up on this?

Elite13
I have heard the same thing in regards to movies. However, they did say they wanted to continue the series but in a different media (i.e. videogames, print).

tshirt
My guess is it lives on, whether as prequels, stories in the Matrix Universe, or something like that. Not done in movies, but rather the comic books, regular books, anime, computer games, etc.

Another_Smithy
Yeah maybe a story of a trilogy, but money attarcts anyone. Count on some more movies.

JediHDM
They may make more movies at some time in the future, but they are planning on continuing in other forms of media for now...

joeboy
They will probaly end it. They don't want another rocky on there hands.

JediHDM
they have already said they want to continue in other media...

bjn74
In an interview with silver he stated their may be more. Then in a later interview, he stated their will NOT be another one. The wachowskis are in charge and how it ends(on film) is how it ends. You already know the Matrix will continue. I signed up for Beta testing of the Matrix Online and it said (unfortunately) that the game takes place after Revolutions..And it will be inside the matrix only.NO real world...

bjn74
And I mean unfortunately because thats how I found out that the Matrix wont be destroyed or unplugged or whatever.I didnt want to know until the movie.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.