Crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
This may sound crazy but it's true.

I woke up at 9:00 am this morning (after going to bed at 4:30 am) without needing to be threatened to have cold water poured on me and I went straight to the kitchen and started doing last night's dishes.

Someone must have slipped me some drugs or something, I've never done that before.

rabbit
man you are crazy

LanceWindu
I haven't done any chores the whole time I've been living with my uncle and aunt.

And it's been two weeks.

Maybe my subconscious was saying I need to make up for them letting me live with them and buying me food and supplies for hygiene.

rabbit
maybe so why you live with your aunt and uncle

The Force
that's weird messed

LanceWindu
Because my family lives in Tennessee and they left me here when we went on vacation because they are planning on moving out here in a year anyways.

rabbit
oh so how old is you me 17 i lve with my peeps

BackFire349
that happened to me the other day lance, i went to bed like at 5 and woke up at 9. and i felt completely rested.

LanceWindu
I'm 19, it's really sad that I have to live with family isn't it?

I can't wait to get a job and get a place of my own.

rabbit
i like living with my family they got a pool and everything

LanceWindu
We have a pool, it's 3 feet deep and only 6 feet across.

But it's still a pool.

rabbit
ours is 5 and a half feet deep and 18 foot around

LanceWindu
I wish we had an inground pool.

rabbit
coolious so you and nivvy huh i think you to look great togeather have you ever met her

LanceWindu
We haven't met in real life yet, but we're already planning to have me fly over to New Zealand to stay with her for a few days.

When this will happen we don't know, I need to get a job and make some money first.

I really wish we lived close to eachother.

rabbit
you really like her thats great did u guys get married on the kmc wedding thing

LanceWindu
Yup.

Hence the Nivvy's Husband title.

GABRIEL05
Naw it's cool to live with yer family at 19. Especially if you're in school. I enjoy living with my famz. I don't plan to live here that much longer but I might as well enjoy the time I spend here now.

Ushgarak
I am living with my folks at 26, it's becoming more of a pain now.

LanceWindu
At 26?

Geez, my rents would kick me out before then.

Ushgarak
They would not have been very nice to do that to me.

BackFire349
ill probably be living with my parents at 26, i love it here, free room and board, free food, people i know and love.... i have all the freedom in the world, as long as im not all loud during the night

LanceWindu
I just want more freedom then what I have right now.

ChinaNiki
i lived with my sister for six years and our cousin lived with us for half of that time

of course we all split the rent and utilities

Rogue Jedi
when you get older youll see that all the things your parents did to you when you were young were not done out of meanness......it was out of love.

LanceWindu
I don't care what they did for me.

I just want to be able to do things they wouldn't let me do, like putting metal things in the electric sockets.

Rogue Jedi
or playing in the freeway.

LanceWindu
Or pulling a tv into a tub full of water.

Rogue Jedi
or not having to washing behind your ears.

LanceWindu
Or playing with a nail gun and shooting myself in the foot.

Nivvy
I used to have fun sitting in the middle of the road... sad

Until my mother would come out and make me sit in the middle of the Passage way..

What the Hell kinda view is that !!!?.... Cars are far more interesting then shoes..... Especially when you're 2 !!

And i live with my father smile I was about to up and leave to Australia to flat with some friends, But my father guilt tripped me.... And said the More the Merrier. Plus he'd pay all the bills, as long as i remember to feed the cat and never ever diss Thomas the Tank Engine.

Rogue Jedi
or looking both ways before crossing the street.

LanceWindu
I used to sit in the middle of the road too.

When I was about 9 or so, we thought it was cool. We'd have contests to see who could last the longest before getting yelled at by the rents.

Nivvy
We used to pick up the grass that the tractor would leave behind in the fields, and hurl it at on coming cars to see how many would pull over and chase us.

Probably the reason why i've always been good at Sprinting, and making up excuses when i was dragged home by the ear and made to explain my actions to my Mother or Father.

Rogue Jedi
bad girl...lucky lance.

LanceWindu
big grin I know RJ.

Nivvy
laughing out loud

.... But mum !!!!!!!! The grass just slipped out of my hand onto their windscreen.... I promise * Innocent Puppy face *

Rogue Jedi
it wasnt me!!! it was the one armed man!!!!! there was a second thrower on the grassy knoll!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Have you ever lit bottle rockets and aimed them at cars?

That's fun.

Especially when the cars window is down, you try to aim it in, and see who can do it the fastest.

Nivvy
Car diving is fun.

Leap over the front of some random car. Maybe even leap in the window for a lil chit chat.... Mwu ha ha ha evil face

LanceWindu
I've never done that, sounds like fun.

I wanna have a bottle rocket fight right now.

Ever done one of those?

Rogue Jedi
thats awesome!!!!!!

LanceWindu
I have a custom built bottle rocket gun that looks like a pistol.

I made it out of a chunk of wood and a pipe.

We shoot em right at each other, it's fun.

I once got hit real bad though and had a huge bruise on my leg, but I still finished the war.

Nivvy
Sounds ebil big grin !!

Almost as nuts as Paint Ball..

LanceWindu
Don't knock it til ya tried it.

If you want Paint Ball come over here, I've got a cheap Paint Ball gun.

Nivvy
Pump action is far better then Semi.....

.... Tactics wise wink

Nivvy
Ebil isn't knocking Loverliiiiii, To say Evil would be.

LanceWindu
Mines a pump action wink

Plus I got about 30 CO2 cartridges to use!

Nivvy
0o0o0oooooooo's !!!!

* Hops on a plane over to Invade Windy *

Celsius
Painball rocks!!! Except when you get shot in the groi, thats happened to me. sad

Celsius
Windy has already been invaded! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Nivvy
I got shot in the Butt-Ockkkk.....

Then right in the base of my neck.

Nivvy
Guess i'll have to Invade him with Force.

LanceWindu
Me likes!

Nivvy
Me likes invadin' ya wink !!!!!

LanceWindu
Time for me to invade you though.

Nivvy
Try your best Windy wink

LanceWindu
*flies over to New Zealand and invades Niv with all force possible*

Nivvy
* Raspberries Windy's arm *

LanceWindu
*raspberries Niv's belly*

Nivvy
* Sniggers then invades Windy while he's occupied *

LanceWindu
I don't mind Niv, keep invading me.

Nivvy
With anything in particular ??

LanceWindu
Just you.

Nivvy
Me, myself and i !!!!!!!!!!!

* Invades Windy three times as hard *

LanceWindu
I love this woman!!!

Nivvy
* Attacks Windy with a glomp *

I Lurve you Windyyyyyyyy big grin

.... Forrest.... Hehe

LanceWindu
I honestly love you Niv.

* kisses Niv on the neck *

Nivvy
Ditto Windy happy

* Pokes Windy's nose *

LanceWindu
Don't poke me, I'm supposed to poke you.

* pokes Niv's belly *

Nivvy
* Giggles then Pokes Windy's nose again *

Haaaaaaaaa big grin Whacha gonna do Hymmm ??

LanceWindu
Nothing about the poking

Unless you call this payback

* kisses Niv again *

Nivvy
* Nips Windy's bottom lip *

evil face

LanceWindu
* nibbles on Niv's earlobe *

Nivvy
* Full out Glomps Windy *

LanceWindu
* Glomps Niv a couple more times *

Nivvy
* Raspberries Windy's palm *

Eeeeeeee slurpyy stick out tongue

LanceWindu
* licks Niv on the back of the neck and traces her tatt with his index finger *

Nivvy
Ohhhhh ahhhhh evil face
Just wait till you get yours Windy wink

* Twitches her fingers through the air *

I bet i gots sharper nails then you big grin

LanceWindu
I'm sure you do.

And I'd be happy to be on the other side of them during an intense night of heavy petting.

Nivvy
And glomping.... and tumbling.... and crashing around.... and tossing.... and locking.... and spanking.. and leaping... and raspberry-ing

WRESTLINGGGG

LanceWindu
That would be one fun night, we wouldn't be able to move, let alone post for days. And I wouldn't mind.

* kisses Niv *

Nivvy
Yep, Probably both have knocked eachother out from too much roughness. Bwu ha ha ha ha !!

Me likes de sound of dat.....

* Huggles in tightly *

LanceWindu
Not just the roughness, we'd be tired from exhaustion, especially after the glomps.

* hugs Niv even tighter *

Nivvy
* Tries to hug him tighter *

LanceWindu
Not gonna work!

* hugs as tight as he can *

Nivvy
* Gives in and grins *

I like when you squeeze the life outta me big grinbig grinbig grin

LanceWindu
Maybe not that tight.

* takes Nivvy to his room since he's going to bed *

Come lay with me.

Nivvy
* Jumps around all hyperactive like *

LanceWindu
Ok, you can stay up.

As for me I need to sleep, it's coming up on 5:30 am here.

Captain REX
Alright, most of you know that I have a family that is COMPLETELY into animals. We've had up to 25 animals at one point! I've owned cats, a dog, a parrot, parakeets, ducks, quails, chickens, rabbits, etc.

Anyway, tonight I was sitting here on my computer, bored out of my mind, searching for Got Milk? posters just for the hell of it, and suddenly my duck starts quacking REALLY loud. Usually, the duck is sleeping by now, and will panic if some small thing happens, like she jumps off the steps of our porch or some crap like that. So I ignored it. Then, it kept quacking, and there was a distinct thud.

My parents are typically watching some movie really loud, so I go in there and ask them to go check on the duck. They ignore me, so I go outside. My duck is scuttling at high speeds...er...as fast as it can go, to the other side of my yard. I look over by the rabbit cage, where it ran from, and out charges a racoon! It was about the size of a small poodle!!! It charged right by me and out of the yard. Then I look again and there is a HUGE opossum as well! Eek!

So, all is fine and dandy on my farm. My duck was bitten, but yeah, it'll live.

Just sharing my Rex's Farmhouse Dramas with you!

~REX~

Captain REX
Mind you, I've never seen a racoon in my neighborhood, and I haven't seen an adult opossum either, so this was pretty f***ed up.

tptmanno1
wow! lotsa animals
we get an occasional possum on our back wall and my dog goes nuts, but we just spray it with the hose and it goes away

Captain REX
The racoon and opossum seemed to be going at it after the duck ran away, as if they were blaming each other for the noise and lost quarry. Kinda strange. Then we came outside the racoon was probably thinkin "Oh shit..." and the opossum started bluffing itself to death, opening it's mouth like a little coward. Very weird.

tptmanno1
yea opposums play dead when the get scared, very very strange

Espantada20
I see plenty of opossum's where I live,mostly dead.I would like to have a pet racoon,but a lot of them have rabies.I love animals.I wanna adopt a cat in December since the cat I had passed on.Very sad about that.

Captain REX
Ah, that sucks. I have had 4 cats total. One died of old age, another died instantly as a car ran it over.

At one point I had over 30 pets total, I think. 9 ducks once... messed

Tired Hiker
I saw two skunks having sex right next to my hot tub in my backyard when I was in college. We couldn't do anything about it. We just let them do their thing and then they left.

Espantada20
It must have stunk by your hot tub.When I was little,we had a lot of snakes and jack rabbits.It's illegal to have jack rabbits as pets since they're wild animals ,but oh well.we had em.Love animals

So i was waiting for the 2 on my way home and i walked onto the platform and there's this homeless guy sitting on a chai with a guitar but he was realy silent ...then like 2 minutes passed and suddenly he starts speaking gibberish...stuff like "AAKA WAHC BATCHA PAH DA CA SHU LE NA" ...and it was really really loud...i wanted to laugh so badly, but i was afraid he'd come after me

silver_tears
you're cruel miffed

Dogbert
yea, if u wulda laughed, i wulda whooped ur candy ass

gabimr2
hahahaha!laughing yees hee's!

§pearhead
diff language maybe?

or was he just f'ed up?

stinkfist462
blink

gabimr2
f'ed up I guessyes

§pearhead
that guess is as good as mine

jou know it silver big grin

gabimr2
laughing

§pearhead
is cruel a bad thing?

lil bitchiness
Thats absolutely horrible mad

I gave a change to this homeless guy and walked home adn it took me over an hour to get home, and you wanted to go and laugh at one mad

§pearhead
well, when you put it that way its kinda funny...

it was mad funny, he was like african or something it was great "aku baku aku"

§pearhead
laughing out loud ha...i gotta keep from laughin otherwise ill wake up the entire house messed

stinkfist462
blink

§pearhead
whatre you confused about

stinkfist462
this whole thread .. considering i didnt read nuthin .. lol

§pearhead
well that dun help much does it?

stinkfist462
i guess not big grin

silver_tears
CRUEL!!! mad

§pearhead
...funny!

stinkfist462
no .. not cool

i agree with Spearhead

gabimr2
no

Crash Overload
Silver, you walk around toronto And give Every homeless guy a quarter. See how much you have left when you come back home...... actually, toronto is A Bad Example. Go down to New York And give every homeless guy a Quarter. Don't Do Like I Did, Might Just Be a "Rag Head" On a break..... So be carful!!!!

wuTa
i ran into a kid that i went to high school with and he told me how another kid we went to school with is being convicted of rape..that would be 3 kids i know went to jail for rape that came outa that school ...aint that shit crazy....if u dont want your kid to be a rapist make sure he doesnt go to my high school

HockeyHorror
sad yet laughing out loud

raven guardia
what they did teach you guys there?!!?!?! your teachers must be rapist or on some powerful crack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.