Who would win in a Fight between Jason and Mike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Who would win in a Fight Jason or Michael Myers? smokin'

h0ck3yh0rr0r
jason would win for sure

Lord_Andres
Yup much stronger, and can deal with a lot more damegesmile

Michael Myers 1
well mike is smarter and jasons stupid-retarded but mikie uses a better weapong but still that woul be a good fight laughing out loud laughing out loud

BackFire349
mike just uses a kitchen knife.

slayer
i like the halloween movies better but i think jason would win but i'de like 2 c it

Micheal_Myers
I agree with slayer on this one...I support Mike all the way but Jason would probably end up winning...lets look at the facts

He Moves slightly faster and even sometimes runs after his opponents(in part 3 and 2)
He is slightly stronger
He is more popular
He has longer reach with his machete

Micheal Myers

Smarter
Sneakier

thats about all...

BABOON
jason is a beast....he'd win..although mike is significantly smarter so it'd be close. smokin'

DeNiro
i got my moeny on jason but i think it is almost an equally fair fight jason and mike have streanght mike is sneaky but uses a small wepon jason has a big weopn but isnt sneaky jason is bigger mike is slow jason is a lil faster umm jason can take more shit and get up faster so yeah jason would win

grymlock
mike is smarter and faster... but the fact is that jason is much stronger and he got will power more then you can imagine... cheers mate!! beer

Lord_Andres
Mike has a better weapon? I don't think so, Jason uses every thing he can get his hands on, damn I just love his weapons in Part7smile

Michael Myers 1
haha i just realized what i wrote i swear i meant to say jason has a better weapon lol i knew that mike doesnt use good things but he can use the Thorn to control jason and use that long knife tyhing like in Halloween 5 when he decapitated that girl

Michael Myers 1
Heres my opinion of who would win in a huge fight with Jason Voorhees with Michael Myers, well Michael has a big defense, he's gotten up from a lot. Like in Halloween 2, he got blown up, BUT he survived for 10 or something seconds then fell to his death. He survived through hundreds of wounds. Jason survived from a lot of things to, but Michael has a better defense and Michael is preeeetty tricky! Though Jason is extremely strong, but not as tricky as Michael. Since we don't know who's stronger, we'll have to guess. I'd have to say Jason is much stronger..(sorry)....Like in Jason Takes On Manhatten he punched the black guys head off(I dont know his name) and it didn't look too much of a little punch, an average person couldnt do that. I never saw Michael do that. Michael always depends on his knife and he can't do that all the time. He needs a lot more weapons like Jason! Jason uses axes, machetes, kitchen knifes, ropes, all the works! Michael needs a lot more weapons to depend on. BUT Michael is very defensive. Jason is has an O.K. defense. So the winner is.....

MICHAEL MYERS BY TRICKYNESS AND DEFENSE!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think Hannibal Lecter can kick both their asses. (Lol) one bite...all he needs is one bite lol

Michael Myers 1
look what i found for Halloween 9

grymlock
Hannibal Lecter emmm he's damn smart, cunning, a good planner, not that strong(strong enough to eat people),fast enough to escape and rich emm what did i miss out?? could he win the match?? h0ck3yh0rr0r for sure gonna piss me off laughing out loud anyway cheers mate!! beer

Lord_Andres
Michael dosein't have better defence, do you think that he could take all that damege that Jason took in Freddy vs Jason? I dont think so

pablo007
That Halloween 9 poster is probably fake because horror fans are doing fake posters lately. And yeah Jason would whip Michael's ass, he defeated Freddy and I don't think Freddy is the most dangerous movie killer.

Michael Myers 1
ok i get ur point and yea that poster does look fake cause i saw another 1 just like it and it said a diff movie so ur right

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol smile hannibal lecter kicks ass

Michael Myers 1
ok here are the stats for mike vs jason

I think that Jason would have a chance and winning if Michael, was the Michael in HalloweeN perhaps Hall2weeN, and in Hall7weeN(but that was an imposter). In any other movie (HalloweeN 4,5,6) Jason would get his @ss kicked, espectally in number 4, and 6 (when Michael was played by George Wilbur) Michael was so strong in #6 Jason wouldn't even get a shot at him. Also in #4 when he kicked Brady's @ss, Brady hit him with a gun to the head and Michael still wasted him. Also Michael may be slower then Jason but Michael is so much stronger then Jason, like he broke Brady's hand just by squeezing it. And there's another point, Michael is also 2 inches higher then Jason and 45 lbs heavier. I think Michael would win if he was in Hall4ween, Hall5weeN, and espectally in Hall6weeN, but in HalloweeN Jason would have a chance,it wou;ld be a fare fight for Hall2weeN but in Hall7weeN Jason would beat that imposter.

Michael Myers 1
just checking to see if my signature worked

Lord_Andres
in part9 Jason gets blow away by the FBI, it isint till the rocket or what ever that was hit him, that he "died" look at Halloween5 a few shots from the police, and he in a coma for a whole year, now you tell me who has a better defence

Michael Myers 1
hey i got that movie and in that part the rocked MISSED jason voorhees and then the second one directly hit him so thats y it didnt hurt him

Michael Myers 1
nvm i get what u mean now i thought u meant the rocket but u meant the gun shots yea mikes taken alot of blows and in halloween and if ur talking about halloween 4 then thats because he wa already hit by a car and they used a machine gun on him and he fell into a mine , which may i add he was smart enuf to crawl away from it and not just stand there like a idiot he snuk away i kno that jason was getting shot at the time but he still could of walked away b4 the bomb hit him, i guess he doesnt have good reaction time cause hes retarded but hes got some brains on him too but the most retarded is leather laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
leatherface isn't retarded man. He's just told what to do...kinda like jason...kinda. Myers is just psycho. Kills anyone he see's smile

but Hannibal Lecter could eat them all smile kick ass.

Michael Myers 1
hey guys how do u like my thing i made?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its nice.

Michael Myers 1
thanx im gonna try to get a better jason pic do any of u guys have a good close-up pic of jason?

Lord_Andres
how do you put a pic in the replay

Michael Myers 1
when u wanna put a pic in reply go to reply then above where it says submit reply it says brows then just brows the pic u want and then submit and look what i did does this look better or worse?

Lord_Andres
too much, here I have some pic, hope you can use'em

Lord_Andres
Heres one of Jason

Lord_Andres
how about this one?

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres
hehe

Lord_Andres

Michael Myers 1
haha u r a showoff

Michael Myers 1
a good name for mike vs jason is

Mike vs. Jason

Halloween at Camp Crystal Lake

Lord_Andres
ya, but Jason would win

Michael Myers 1
maybe so maybe not cause they both r almost the same plus mike has teleportation powers

Lord_Andres
dude get real, mike don't stand a chance

Michael Myers 1
i wanna see that movie more

ok ok i was sticking up 4 mikey but i give up i dont care who wins i just wanna nsee the movie smile Happy Dance smile

Lord_Andres
ya I wanna see Jason kick michael's a** too LOL

Michael Myers 1
ur a big mike h8r huh confused sad

Michael Myers 1
yo guys look at this bad ass drawing i found

Lord_Andres
Jason's kinda cool

ragesRemorse
jason is ummmm.. well big he tries harder than mike aswell. jasons persistance would conquer over myers anyday

Micheal_Myers
in Halloween 7...Micheal wasnt an imposter the entire time....just at the end.When she called the cops after he was unconcious on the table...he switched costums with a paramedic...thats all...oh yeah...and I also gotta stand up for mike...

Michael Myers 1
how did u figure that out did they show it in Halloween Resurrection?

Lord_Andres
ya

h0ck3yh0rr0r
see it's basically Mike Myers is a psycho. He's more "normal" than Jason. Jason just does what he thinks is right. Hmmm i was wondering is jason a cannibal? cuz how does he survive? or is he just immortal and doesn't need food/water?

Lord_Andres
he's no Hannibal dude, he can stay alive forever basicly.
In JasonX they say that they'v tryd every thing but he just wouldint diesmile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmmm so he's immortal (kinda)

Michael Myers 1
yea hes got the worst beeting in his life from the one and only Freddy big grin

Jason420
Jason would dominate over Michael and shove Mikes butcher knife up his butt

stinkfist462
freddy kicked jasons ass...
ok... uhhh jason would win ... only because i seen his movies...

Michael Myers 1
jasons a hoe that listens to what his fat ass mommy tells him to do while mike would probally kill his mom dead center

supershane
mike would get his ass kicked big time

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you guyz dont understand...Hannibal Lecter would **** up both Myers and Jason. Knowledge > Strenght. ROFL. LOL smile

Jason420
shut up you mike fans im a Mike h8r and i say it proudly Jason would kill Mike he will take his knife and slit his throat and then rape him with it after he dies

Michael Myers 1
yea jason has a history of raping people like his mom and he would go after mike too. that fagoot retarded mother fuc*er

Jason420
dont hate Jason because Michael likes little girls like his neice lol Happy Dance

Jason420
Jason will dominate then make him suck freddy's d*** lol

Michael Myers 1
if they touch mike they will be cursed and knowing jasons a dumbass he will kill himself and freddy will just die

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i know how to kill jason it's sooooo easy. PRETEND UR DEAD!!
he'll leave u alone. then why'll he's walking away pick up a gun shooot his head...then fall back down to pretend ur dead. lol

Michael Myers 1
lol that would work and mikes good at pretending he's dead

Jason420
Jason killed that girl in Freddy vs Jason when she passed out and that guy was getting ready to do her at the rave in the corn field Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Themoze
In one word, death. Jason has been killed a few times, Micheal hasn't died once. And Jason has rage and power, Micheal has the rage and power of satan. Micheal wins hands down.

Talkbar
Jason would definitely win.

Half the time all Michael does is stand there breathing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.