Its Up!!! Its Up!!! Its Up!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
You can watch the theatrical trailer now, on the matrix website...GO AND BE FRIGGING AMAZED!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? GGGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

SimplePriest
JediHDM> I love you dude! Ok, gotta go.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediHDM
Ok, now that thats up, we have much more info...Namely, Neo pulgs into the SPEAK machine...And BANE IS DECOMPOSING!!! And the way it is presented, it looks like the Sentinel that goes through Neo is the One the flies through the window of the Hovercraft...ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! *TEARS streaming down face*

SimplePriest
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen! We've all been waiting a long time for this. I'm sure you all know your duty as a "True fan of the Matrix." Now lets get out there and analyze the freakin crap out of this thing. IT IS OUR PURPOSE. Rendezvous back here with any thoughts and ideas. Ok, Break on three....

one, two, three -- Break! wink

Your fellow forum-mate,
Priest

JediHDM
"what if we could watch the trailer today? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't THAT, worth dying for...?"

"HELL YES!!!"

SimplePriest
Oh jedi, you lucky bastard *drooling* Mine is still loading!! *pacing back and forth in anticipation*

Sifer
I have the most goosebumps...

chills down my spine eek!

JediHDM
ive watched it three times already, about to start #4...

Sifer
Same here m8...

JediHDM
I cant believe it...im crying watching this...this has got to be the FIRST time i have cryed watching a trailer...

SimplePriest
JediHDM: What is it, Priest?
Priest: I can't help it, Jedi, I can't help thinking - what if you're wrong. What if all this - the trailer, everything - is bullsh**.
JediHDM: Then tomorrow we may all be disappointed, but how would that be different from any other day? This is a war, and we are fans. Disappointment can come for us at any time, in any place.

freemind
Mine's not working god dammit.

SimplePriest
It's ok jedi... just let it all out. We're here for you. We all know what you're feeling right now. Don't hold it in *tearing up myself*

Group hug....

navykidd
is it possible to cry over a trailer, umm, i think so, i need some tissue sad

HooT
Yes it is

Wow THe Zion raid will be the stuff of legends

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif JediHDM

I'll be RIIIIGHT back!!!

freemind
Im crying because I cant see it.

SimplePriest
Ok, hey can everybody else stop trying to load it so mine will load faster please? Thanks guys. I'll let you know when I'm done and we can take turns.

happy

navykidd
would it go faster on other countries websites? any one no, cause is taking to freakin long...(angrily staring at blank quicktime screen)

SimplePriest
Priest: Omega, glad you could join us.
Omega: Priest. My apologies to all. As you are undoubtedly aware, it has become increasingly difficult to locate a secure download site for the trailer.
JediHDM: Groupies got all our best spots.
Sifer: Mainlines are crawling with them.
Hoot: And if Priest's right, in 72 hours there's gonna be a quarter of a million more.
Korri: What are we gonna do about it?
Priest: We're gonna do what Commander Wachowski ordered us to do. We'll all continue to download.
Omega: And does the Commander have a plan for stopping 250,000 groupies?
Priest: A strategy is still being formulated.
Omega: I'm sure it is.

SimplePriest
OOOO Oooo, mine's almost done!!!

Happy Dance

dance baby, dance!!!

Another_Smithy
I just saw it, and well it looks like what I have expected. Bane looks like one scary mofo!

navykidd
LMFBO, LOL, hehe, get em Preist,

The Omega

jameshowlett
omfg i am twitching in my chair ... anyways it seeem neo will be able to destroy machines in the real world as well as agent smith being in the real world...now back to watch it again

The Omega
OHMYGAWD!!!! OHMYGAWDOHMYGAED"
IT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!
IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!
(Faints)

navykidd
aahhhhhhh, give me, give me

The Omega
(Lies speechless on the floor)!

I'm just gonna lie here and wait for November 5th!!!!

SimplePriest
Oh oh ohoh oh, oh oh oh, ohohohoh,

oh

*deep breath*

oooohhhhh

whew... ok, now I'm gonna watch it again.

SimplePriest
Wow. I love those mech machines with the Foff guns on them (Foff for F*** off). Wow, that's gonna be a good scene!!!!

I love the wachowski's.

The Omega
Yeah, me too....

How do you download THAT divine piece of movie?!?!? Anyone got a clue??

The Omega

navykidd
HOLY NEO, still recovering from floor, nov 5, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Crash_Overload
okay check this out:

Oracle: Neo Lies between our world, and the Machine World

he wakes up At MOBIL ave. Station

Mobil Anagrame is Limbo

And my dear Omega, I think you know just as much as I and Jedi KNow WHAT is Limbo, (other then that game with music and a stick, "jack be nimble jack be quike jack go round the limbo stick...."

Crash_Overload
I always Lioves High speed cable internet, you can watch the trailer while it is loading, no cuts what-so-ever.

The Omega
Crash> Okay, you're kidding right? You DO know what Limbo means, right? It's a perfect analogy for where Neo IS.

Someone with better computer-skills than MINE: How does one download that TRAILER!?!??!?!?!?!??! Help! smile

Crash_Overload
Limbo is the place between Our World and heaven. (or some beleive)

Oh and you need Quicktime pro, right click the movie after downloading and select save as qt movie. Or Just right click the link and save target as, but on some computers it doesn't work.

Crash_Overload
And for the record, I feel sorry for that guy that is RIGHT beside the drill when it crashes down.

JKozzy
Click on the down arrow at the very end of the movie, and press Save as source, or save as quicktime movie, but this might be for quicktime pro users, such as myself.... And the speak mackine is probably the Architect in Machine form in the real world, as he finds out that Smith has overrun the Matrix and needs Neo to clean him out. AHHH I can't go to school tomorrow! TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Crash_Overload
ha, I have ped day............. And was home sick today.

The Omega
Ahhh, I thought you knew smile

Nope. Those things don't work for me here. I'll see if I can figure out a way to wrestle that from the net.

Crash_Overload
Sure thing. But As I said, That guy, One Word, ouch. And we MIGHT know how Neo dies........

The Omega

sith_darth_jay
damm it damm computer
i can't download it

U piece of s**t (punchs cpu)

why do i have to suffer

what does it show, something new please tell me!!!

Crash_Overload
ummmm.... yes..... shifty dieing of pain.... shifty

The Omega
Sith> Well, you CAN watch it, can't you??? Maybe you have to upgrade to Quicktime 6?

sith_darth_jay
i'm downloading quicktime again, damm my brother, he must've done something to the computer

i can't wait to see

hurry dowload hurry

The Omega
What is it the merovingian says??
"Bring me the eyes of the... unicorn????"

SimplePriest
Eyes of the oracle

The Omega
Oracle! Yes, that makes sense... I mean in the context of the matrix-Universe.

So WHO is "The eyes of the Oracle"? Seraph?

rysdigital
O MY ****ING GOD.

mifune rox stick out tongue bane is evil sad

Crash_Overload
Du_UDE!!!! have you even WATCH matrix Reloaded?????? you who says you know everything matrix wise.... Now, i don't mean to be maen.

rysdigital
maybe the eyes are those weird huge glasses she's wears. the Weird Glasses of Ultimate Power.

rysdigital
crash> who the hell you talking to?

Crash_Overload
i know he is TRYING to be funny, but somebody smack him..........

Crash_Overload
one and only you. DUH! bane IS eveil!!!

sith_darth_jay
damm it i hate my luck

i'll have to see it tomorrow

i hate my f*****' brother, i'm so gonna kick his ass
mad

U lucky b******s, u don't know how it feels, i wanna cry sad

rysdigital
crash>what the **** you on about, man? i was simply stating bane looks and acts evil in the theatrical trailer. here's a buck, go get a clue.

Sifer
If you use Download Accelerator Pro, then whenever a Quicktime movie attempts to play, it asks if you want to save it to you HD. Comes in handy :P

The Omega
Yeah, Crash. Here, have a cookie. Rys was just having his After-shock in his own way...

Crash_Overload
he IS evil, he is Smith.....!!! dude, as Omega said, to many people comming around latly who think that they know EVERYTHING about the Matrix, i hate thoes poeple. UNless you are a direct crew of the Movies, you don't know half of it. Not even Omega. (no offence)

Sifer
Oh, and Seraph is definately the eyes of the Oracle. Just look at the way he scans the surrounding area when the Oracle is talking to Neo in Reloaded. Well, I say definately, more like probably :P

rysdigital
crash>... you need help, man. seriously. i don't think anybody has any idea why you're saying all these things. just stop.

Crash_Overload
OR I thought that he mean't that he wanted her dead, like that they take her eyes out and show it to him as proof. You know, Like they did back wehn..... or like in Snow White, She wanted to eat her heart.......

SimplePriest
Ok ok, time to get organized I guess. I've got some questions too:

1) What is that stuff that is making up the Speak machine's face
2) Is the Speak machine plugging Neo in or is he plugging himself in with his mind somehow.
3) What's with the huge destroyer craft. Who would they need to destroy. And why would they need That.
4) Mobil ave. Any thoughts...
5) So what's with the little girl. Any ideas why she is important
6) That city behind the fetus fields. Are those big Pod towers?
7) Eyes of the Oracle, huh? Ok just exactly what do you mean by that Mero.
8) Dude did that homeless guy just punch Neo. Whoa
9) Is bane decompossing? If he is, and Smith is copying himself into everyone in the matrix.... Does anyone else see a problem. (they're all gonna decompose and die. That's bad)
10) "You've never believed in the one" "I still don't" That's Morph and Link, talking to Niobe and Sparks. cool
11) Whoa, that big orange glowing hallway. Any ideas on that...
12) And, Smith vs. Neo... Who do you think is gonna win

If you've got any ideas on any of these please throw them out there.

wink

Crash_Overload
Well i am running a fever, i was home sick from high shool, grade 11............. yeach......

rysdigital
Sifer>well, we know from a previous trailer that Seraph _IS WITH_ Trinity when they meet with the Merovingian. (the overhead view, when the gun's floating) soo, i'm thinking the eyes != Seraph.

Sifer
That's true...

Possibly her ability - the sight

rysdigital
ya, that might be it. he probably needs her actual eyes (which might contain the code for 'investigating the human psyche'). maybe he wants to find out whether choice is really an illusion or not.

on a sidenote: the way bane says 'inevitable' -> argh, can't imagine anything creapier.

Crash_Overload
1- Probly A projection on a screen, or else, well, have you ever read "prey" by Micheal Crichton? I am thinking Millions of Nano Probes moving together to for an image.

2- I dunno, Looks Like Sentinal's arm..... But My guess Is that it is ANOTHER machine that plugs Neo to The Matrix

3- November 5th will come soon.......

4- Mobil = Limbo, A world Between Our's and the Machins'

5- May Not Be importat, May just be another 0.1% Reject

6- Probly The Power Plant, Where they convert all energy and rout it to places. OR the place where they take the baybies and but them into pods.

7- either Seraph, or He realy wants the Oracl's eyes to rpoove that she is dead or something.

8- yes he did. In front Of A Familly That was either Moving, or Going ON a trip, they where well dressed anyway.

9- My first thought was it was blood, then I watched again, Maybe Oil, then again, hum.... it is going INTO the flesh...... seems like it yes. althought i don't see how a new mind could do that.

10- November 5th is a month and so away......

11- What Neo's Senses Tell him, or what he "sees" he walks down a mechanical halway, machine made, so he "sens" it or something.

12- lets see..... 1 one, vs, 6 billion former humans turned Smith.... HUM, YET, my guess, kill the head, kill em all.

I don't know for sure about all of the above, just educated guesses.

Crash_Overload
WHY is that blue and NOT my green?

Ushgarak
My amazing Architect-like powers have solved that for you, Crash.

Crash_Overload
Why thank you, after all, i DID put it as .....

Ushgarak
ahh- you left a space after the =...

Crash_Overload
hum... thanx.

OH AND!!! if you pause the orange hallway scene, it seems that Neo is walking on power lines, and that power lines form a space so he can walk in or something.....

Crash_Overload
Looks like the logos is about to crash, pause at scene where they are above the "dark storm" project, (above the clouds and in blue sky) you see that they hover pads (for lack of better words) are off, either because of an overheat, or because they don't have enough juice left......

JediHDM
1) im probably gonna have to agree that it is nanoprobes, however, i think it is also that which "explodes", so im not sure if thats totally right...

2) I think it is Neo plugging himself in, b/c he is plugged right after he says I wont...Although, it is possible that the Speak thing is just waiting for that phrase...

3) WE haven't figured that out yet, maybe they are like Sentinels recharge stations, or act like ccellphone towers...who knows?

4) Mobil=Limbo...

5) she perhaps is ... i dunno...

6) That, my friend, is believed to be 01...

7) Two possibilities: one, he wants the Oracle dead, and he wants proof, hence the eyes, two, he nis speaking metaphorically, like the eyes of the Oracle is the little girl, perhaps, or her ability ittself, somehow

8) Yes, he did...

9) Yes, Bane=decomposing, and yes, that = bad news for those Smith took over

10) Yes, really cool

11) I think that is after Neo is plugged in, and he may have to virtually access the SOURCE...

12) NEO!!

Side note: wow, four pages already...wow, great movie...

Crash_Overload
I was checking out the T.V. spots, (In Montreal, I didn't see ANY of them on the tube yet) and my new favorit all time quote, for anymovie is "I'm not so bad opunce you get to know me" just SOOO cool, Hugo sounds like som old 50 year old cowboy..... that coming form the Accent we learn't in M1, (i can't beleive it ALREADY changed by the end of M1) just, i say that 3 second scene about 59 times..... "I'm not so bad ounce you get to know me"......................

matrixgurl4
waaaaaaaaa I cant see it

Sifer
Anyone notice the pot which Neo knocked over in the first film is back and fixed smile

JediHDM
well, she said that she would get one of the potentials to fix it...

Also, about the big BIG machines...I think they are the things that shoot the phaser, or whatever, and the phaser is the Sentinel bombs, b/c in the shot with the LOGOs, or whatever, the ships are shooting, and then yousee the bombs flying, set against a backdrop of the ships (we know cause you see mini phasers way off in the back, in a LOOOONNGG line) and the bombs kkep coming, the ships keep shooting...

-=Urot=-
Man this is what I get for not posting for a few days....

eek! God the new trailers are Awesome!!!

JediHDM
if you realize, this happened today, within, um, i think 4 hours ago...thats how fast this thing caught on...five pages in a few hours..*shakes head* man...

j0nza
To save this file, if you are having trouble, you could, right click on the webpage the quicktime vid loads in, click view source, and snag the direct addy for it! Then, open notepad and create a simple webpage with only a link to the trailor. right click on this link, save as.... and i think you can get it from there!

SimplePriest
Wait a minute jedi, I don't get what you mean. The Destroyer ships are shooting the big Master Cannons (I'm just naming everything today, aren't I). Ok I see that. And I do see them shooting in the background behind the wave of sentinel bombs. But what is the part about the phaser is the sentinel bombs. Could you explain what you mean please.

Simple confused

SimplePriest
eek! eek! eek!
Dude thank you. Thank you Very much. But could you please explain how to save it as a simple webpage in notepad. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna do it as soon as I figure out how!! *drooling*

miggfl
http://www.nukum.com/matrixnew.html

Right Click that and hit download.

GL

j0nza
thanks miggfl, thats an easier way!

JediHDM
im just thinking here, that, because we dont see the Phaser or whatever, and we DO see the S-bombs, so im just saying, perhaps, they are the same...

tshirt
I've seent it. And I liket it.

The scene in Club Hell, where the gun is up in the air. Pause it there and go frame by frame. Notice how almost everyone is moving. Going for a punch, gun, etc. All out brawl.

Oracle's eyes - that is because M wants her ability to see the future. If he wanted her dead, he would have said something like bring me her head (or heart) or something.

Now, what do they do? Kill her? If not, how does Neo get out of Limbo?

nox
Hey everyone! I only recently found this great forum community and just have to say you guys are the smartest and funniest Matrix fans I've ever seen. Anyway I'm a huge matrix fanatic. Now down to business:

- Go back to the the "Control" TV spot and pause it at 00:25, then slowly play it frame by frame and you will see a 2 frame bit where neo hugs Trinity. Pause it and look at the background.. see the wall? It says 'Mobil', this suggests that Trinity must have also been there whether to drop Neo off or get him out. eek!

- Now go back to the "Help" TV spot and pause it at 00:05 and watch it again in slowmotion. If you can make it out, it looks like Neo has destroyed the "Speak!" machine. Perhaps he disagreed with it or something. Hm? confused

- Finally in the theatrical trailer at 00:43, that homeless guy who punches Neo into the wall might be the same guy who says "72 hours! haha that's how long Zion lasted last time.. 72 hours!" to Niobe in the 'Enter the Matrix'. Since he can and does punches Neo into the wall, I wonder if he is an older version of "The One" or helps Neo train to fight Smith..

That's all I have thanks for listening! big grin

tshirt
Thanks.
You are right, Trinity hugs Neo in the Mobil station.
Don't agree Neo destroys the Speak Machine. He could have, but maybe not. It could just be the way finishes it's discussion with Neo, before plugging him in (or after).

Same homeless guy. Plus, he is the one who is jumping in front of the train about 2/3rds of the way through the theatrical trailer.

Altar[1stONE]
That trailer is truly incredible, but i am sadened by it as well. Long ago someone posted up the so called script of matrix 3 , and looking at this trailer , his information may be legit. No one knew neo was going to go blind in the real world and now that this trailer has confirmed it . Perhaps the script i read is true and neo isnt the real one , just the one who finds the one. I hope this is not true , just some excerpts from that script are true not all of it.

Sifer
Errm, it's been known for a while now that Neo is wearing a blindfold in the trailers.

rysdigital
indeed, i was saying the same thing too my brother last nite, gonna be a hell of a scene.

rysdigital
about the spoiler with the 3 powerlines dream being true -> prolly not, an early (you can tell it's not finished, cuz there's still non-finished CGI!) ubercrappy version of the theatrical trailer leaked out onto the web (although i only got it yesterday) and the one thing you CAN see clearly in that are the 3 powerlines in the beginning. at least, that's my explanation.

Laviera_j
Neo is gonna have his "one" powers and abilities in the real world - that is why he could feel them at the end of 2. I wanna see the final show down of Smith and Neo - OH LORD! I CANNOT WAIT ANY MORE! you bloody lucky americans see it before me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nox
Bloody Americans?! Bloody world gets to see it before Australia! Bloody ruined Matrix Reloaded as my bday is 15 of May and here it came out 16th!!! >.< It was humiliating! big grin

The Omega

JediHDM
And remember...May the SOURCE be with you...Always.

Ob1
I can't download that damn trailer!!! (using the link from miggfl) "The connection with the server was reset" huh

miggfl
Yeah I think their bandwidth is getting crushed =(

I can't download it either. Its not the link's fault. If you go directly to the matrix webpage you get "Plugin Error: The data that the plugin requested did not download successfully"

joeboy
i am going for the lower bandwidth. for now.

Crash_Overload
It worked for me..... I now am a proud owner of the trailer.

joeboy
still trying

Crash_Overload
You did rightclick the link button and use "save target as" right?

VenomVA
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But alas I can't sad I have power now but no cable which means no Cable modem which means I can't get it sad sad sad

SpikeSpiegel
That's whats happening for me, it was working before i went to college, but i had to (insert swear words) leave for college after the speak machne popped up and if i'm late i need to wait 1 1/2 hrs for another bus.

Korri
yay!!

burlyman
hello all, my nets been down for a few days sad
and i missed out on the unveiling of the trailers online!! (i peeked a look at school)
VERY COOL that the trailer is on, but thankfully i recorded the trailer yesterday when it was rise before any of you saw it stick out tongue

SimplePriest
hmmmmm.... Just thought of a small connection (maybe). We've all seen the scene in the international trailer with neo waking up on the floor in what we now know to be Mobil Ave. train station. Now, we also have a scene with him on the floor with the little girl (who is important to the future of both words according to the oracle). And the way he is sitting up, it looks like he wakes up, she's there, and he sits up and looks around. I know that's not much, but it's kinda interesting. He wakes up and the only one right there is that little girl. We know her family shows up soon though because of some of the other pics we have. And we know that later on the bum dude will come out and completely deck neo. Also, the scene of the guy jumping in front of the train. I think that's the bum dude. If you look at the hair trailing behind him, it looks like the bum (it's too long for neo). Ok that's it.... Any thoughts

Sifer
I can't believe some of you still haven't got the Trailer. It was released last night people - you call yourselves Matrix fans - come on...download, download, download big grin

JediHDM
yeah, you can download straight from thematrix.com now...GO!!!

icansee
Download it unto your harddrives.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.