Worst Day Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
Yesterday, I woke up feeling like crap and i was aching all over. I had to ride my bike to school cause my brothers too lazy to ride his so my mom drives him. So I took an aspirin and went to school. When i was halfway there i realised that i forgot to bring my lock, but if i went back home I'd be late so i just parked my bike and clipped my helmet around the wheel to make it look locked up. Then when i got to school i realised that i had totally forgotten about a Latin roots test and i hadnt even looked at the study sheet. So in advisment i had like 20 minutes to study for the test and, of course, i had language arts first period that day. I managed to pull a b- on the test. Then in the next class (History) we had a pop quiz on a worksheet that i didnt do, and i managed to get a c+ on that. In PE, we had to play flag football and this guy backed straight into me and we fell on top of each other, so all day people were teasing me about freak danceing with him. Then in science we had to finish up these posters, but i didnt have any glue and no one would let me use theirs so i had to use tape, which looked really ugly. At lunch i didnt get to eat cause i had to finish up my algebra homework. Then in my music class I'm the secondchair trumpet and i was playing really bad cause my aspirin was wearing off so my head hurt really bad and the teacher was thinking of moving me to a less important position. And math was really boring. Then after school i went to get my bike, and it was gone so i went to the office and told them. I guess some guy checks to see if everyone's bike is locked or something, cause they had my bike and i had to listen to this really long lecture on locking up my bike. When i finally got home, there was nothing to eat so i rode my bike to Juice It Up! to get a smoothie. When i stuck the drink in my cup holder, it punctured the cup and the juice was everywhere. Then i finally went home and my dad was mad cause i didnt walk the dog and my dog was all hyperactive cause i didnt walk him. So i walked the dog and then watched some TV, but my dad wanted to watch some political debate so i went to my room and my dog had knocked over the trash can and shredded everthing that was inside of it.

LanceWindu
That sucks.

N.Tonks
feel free to post your worst day ever

GroundedAgain
damn that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i don't feel that sorry for ya cuz at least its warm enough down in cali ta ride a bike. but yea bad days only git worse and worse. when it rains it pours. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! why did i just pull that outta my a$$

DeNiro
my worst day of my life was ast week i got up late rushed to get ready for school did finally get to school about a half hour late didnt eat breakfest was starving the whole day then 7th period i was in gym first play of football i runinto this kids head with my mouth my lips slipts open cause of my braces and gets stuck on there and it still getting cut worst then i cant move it for a while got a head ache for an hour golf got cancelled that day was gettin into the car hit my head as hard as u can on teh top of the car gettin into it went to my gf's town with her went to this kids house and didnt get ne play had to sit in a shit hole house smellin weed and ciggerets not to mention having my gf smoke i was borded as hell i smelt and i hurt it sucked

LanceWindu
My worst day...I can't remember.

So I guess my worst day was when my leg was set on fire.

That son of a ***** hurt.

DemonicGambit
I dunno know when my worst day was... huh I got a couple of them

N.Tonks
just tell one of them

Tired Hiker
I broke my leg one day, that sucked.

N.Tonks
ouch

Tired Hiker
yeah, both bones in the lower right leg right above the ski boot, the tibia and the fibia. Hurt pretty bad.

LanceWindu
When I broke my wrist, that hurt like bad.

And worse, I was home alone with friends, so I called my mom and she thought it was an April Fools joke (It was April 1st), then I finally talked her into getting someone to take me to her work so she could take me to the doctor, I had to wait for and hour and half before she could get off work.

Then the doctors made me wait in the room for 30 more minutes, they finally came in and gave me a knock out shot in the ass and another shot right between the broken bones to numb the area.

The knock out didn't work so I was awake the whole time they were fixing my bones.

They had to strap my fingers into this crane and a leather strap on my bicep, then they cranked it up and pulled the bones as far apart as possible then squeezed them as hard as possible back into place.

It really hurt because the numbing shot wasn't strong enough for me.

I guess that day sucked.

Rogue Jedi
when i rolled a van 4 times.

LanceWindu
That would suck.

A couple years ago we got rear-ended and I didn't have a seat belt on.

I got slight whiplash.

And before that we got t-boned right in my door by a stupid jackass that ended up fleeing the scene before the cops got there.

badkittykitty
t-boned? never heard that one.

LanceWindu
Where a car's front end hits you in the side.

Rogue Jedi
i was tossed from the drivers seat into the rear of the van because i wore no seat belt...i was lucky....the van landed right where my head had been, caving the whole side of the drivers side roof down to the floor.

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, like a T-bone steak.

badkittykitty
damn,thanks for clearing that up for me,sounds pretty scary

Rogue Jedi
it was awful.

LanceWindu
It was, I had hip problems that week.

But I never told anybody, although I should have because then I would have recieved a settlement check for injury from insurance.

Rogue Jedi
hell yeah...sue their asses off.

Tired Hiker
damn RJ, that's crazy. oNce I got hit by a guy going 60 mph thru a red light. He hit the very front of my bug that spun around on it's side and got knocked about thirty yard down the street. Me and my best friend were drinking big gulps from sev elev and they spilt all over us. People were like, 'don't move, don't move' but we got the f*ck out of their through the passenger side window.

Tired Hiker
three feet sooner he would have t'boned me and I don't think I'd be here.

Tired Hiker
Life is so fragile. I trip out on that sometimes.

Tired Hiker
I like peanut butter.

LanceWindu
More than likely not.

Tired Hiker
not more than likely?

LanceWindu
More than likely you'd not be here.

Rogue Jedi
i like pudding.

LanceWindu
Your worst day ever was when you liked pudding?

Rogue Jedi
pudding yummy.........rogue likey.

Tired Hiker
more than likely not! laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
more likely than maybe if you say so mas o menos.......poopoo!!!!

Tired Hiker
Ka ka.

LanceWindu
DooDoo

Rogue Jedi
yo tengo poonpoon.

MarioX
I had a pretty bad day today. Dan Morgan wasn't here! What am I to do! cry

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by N.Tonks
Yesterday, I woke up feeling like crap and i was aching all over. I had to ride my bike to school cause my brothers too lazy to ride his so my mom drives him. So I took an aspirin and went to school. When i was halfway there i realised that i forgot to bring my lock, but if i went back home I'd be late so i just parked my bike and clipped my helmet around the wheel to make it look locked up. Then when i got to school i realised that i had totally forgotten about a Latin roots test and i hadnt even looked at the study sheet. So in advisment i had like 20 minutes to study for the test and, of course, i had language arts first period that day. I managed to pull a b- on the test. Then in the next class (History) we had a pop quiz on a worksheet that i didnt do, and i managed to get a c+ on that. In PE, we had to play flag football and this guy backed straight into me and we fell on top of each other, so all day people were teasing me about freak danceing with him. Then in science we had to finish up these posters, but i didnt have any glue and no one would let me use theirs so i had to use tape, which looked really ugly. At lunch i didnt get to eat cause i had to finish up my algebra homework. Then in my music class I'm the secondchair trumpet and i was playing really bad cause my aspirin was wearing off so my head hurt really bad and the teacher was thinking of moving me to a less important position. And math was really boring. Then after school i went to get my bike, and it was gone so i went to the office and told them. I guess some guy checks to see if everyone's bike is locked or something, cause they had my bike and i had to listen to this really long lecture on locking up my bike. When i finally got home, there was nothing to eat so i rode my bike to Juice It Up! to get a smoothie. When i stuck the drink in my cup holder, it punctured the cup and the juice was everywhere. Then i finally went home and my dad was mad cause i didnt walk the dog and my dog was all hyperactive cause i didnt walk him. So i walked the dog and then watched some TV, but my dad wanted to watch some political debate so i went to my room and my dog had knocked over the trash can and shredded everthing that was inside of it.
Sounds like my everyday life!
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i was tossed from the drivers seat into the rear of the van because i wore no seat belt...i was lucky....the van landed right where my head had been, caving the whole side of the drivers side roof down to the floor.
That happened to my Dad, except in a truck one night when he was driving home from work. This stupid kid in a Camaro thought he'd look pretty and forget about getting his brakes checked out or fixed, so he had NO brakes whatsoever. My dad Stopped at a stop sign, saw that it was clear, went on, and got rammed into and his truck got totaled because of a retarded kid. This was a few years ago but I thought Id bring it up since you reminded me of it smile

JacopeX
June 6, 2006

6/6/6

BE WARNED!!!

River Wild
yesterday, i saw my ex....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.