Family Guy Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
The Region 2 disc contains a banned episode that isn't available in the Region 1 disc. What's so wild about to ? I know this is supposed to be on the DVD forum but that place is dead.

LanceWindu
I wouldn't know, I don't have the Family Guy DVD at all.

I wish I did, that show's hilarious.

N.Tonks
Which episode???

silver_tears
i have season 1 big grin

LanceWindu
I still don't see why it was cancelled on FOX, they should make new episodes for Cartoon Network and TBS.

I mean, Mila Kunis and Seth Green are both really famous now and could bring in a lot more viewers.

N.Tonks
What is the banned episode called?

ragesRemorse
isnt the one with osama bin ladin going through the airport

silver_tears
ive seen it and i have it big grin

pablo007
Well if that one was aired in the states then it's not.

BackFire349
if its the same as the US dvd, its the episode entitled "to wish upon a wienstien" it was never aired because of its heavy jewish stereotypes.

N.Tonks
ooo i like that episode

BackFire349
i think there is another one on the region 2 disc that has something to do with osama bin laden.

DeNiro
i luv that show it is the shit for sure espellciy stuy and brain and omg everything rules on that show

N.Tonks
My fav Characters Brian

BackFire349
quagmire is the best.

LanceWindu
Ohh yeah *pelvic thrust*

BABOON
Cartoon Network announced that When You Wish Upon A Weinstien will air Nov. 2nd at 11/10 Central.....

well thats quite a while to wait but good news indeed.

smokin'

LanceWindu
Cool!!!

ragesRemorse
diggity.. diggity...alllll..rigght !

ProtectHouse
Okay, my friends and I have thought about just when the show was doomed to be canned by network television. Far beyond its audiences tolerance we think we have figured it out.

First off, the original episodes had only pilot and season numbers assigned to them, upon completing season 1 the names take on a bizarre change... the pilot became "Death has a shadow" as if the producers were poking fun at their inevitable end, followed by "I never Met the Dead Man" then "Chitty Chitty Death Bang" where the 'death cut-scene' occurred (explained below) and then followed by "Mind over Murder"... the acceptance of their censorship and destiny to be removed from network funding. No other episodes have this cryptic naming after that episode.

In the original airing of "Chitty Chitty Death Bang" Stewie is asked what he wants for his first birthday, he imagines leading army of goose stepping Stewie worshiping nazi-modeled army through Europe as a map of Europe fills with bloody ink. Stewie is inthralled. Since that airing the episode simly has Stewie imagine the sounds of war and combat with a smile.

It is our belief that this nazi-centered joke set is what eventually sent the critics of the show to scream so loud that Fox and Family Guy had to cry uncle.

Any other theories?

metal face
best character easily goes to this guy

crazy_c
blink

crazy_c
No the best character has to be stewie!

KidRock
i love how stewie always talks about killing his mom and all that and his mom is just like "now now stewie i think someone needs a nappy!"

and stewie goes die die you rechid woman!

LanceWindu
But deep down he actually loves her.

crazy_c
Do you really think so? stick out tongue

bkreeger
"Road to Rhode Island". Check out the site I found it at:

FamilyGuyFiles .com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.