Ive read your threads......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
and it appears that some of you believe that others are horror masters. I have read their messages and i would like to say i disagree. I have not seen hardly..HARDLY,,any experts in this forum. evil face

BackFire349
i think there are several members who are pretty knowledgable in the field of horror.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i know my horror. i wouldn't call my self an "expert" but i love horror movies.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
bjn would u call yourself an expert? smile

Micheal_Myers
Backfire is right...we are just experts in different movie areas...such as Backfire...he probably knows more about leatherface than anybody I have ever met...oh and nice signature...its from world record on Animatrix... laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yea very well said mike myers...everyone is expert in different area. I know soo much about Hannibal Lecter smile big fan

BackFire349
well, at the risk of sounding cocky, i feel i am pretty much an all around expert in teh field of horror, yeah there are people who know more about a specific series then me, but i have a pretty well rounded expertise.

bjn74
Yeah,,but I am like Backfire..I am very knowledgeable in all areas and with plenty of detailed knowledge in certain series and such.... evil face

And yes, Michael, that is from Animatrix. You should get an older pic of MM for yours..Newer MM is so weak.... evil face

BABOON
i think all the people in here that claim that the ring and wrong turn are good horror movies are experts.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! smokin' oh how i loathe them

Evil Dead
I see alot of talk from bjn74................talk means shit.........

I don't proclaim myself to be a horror expert.........I am however very knowledgable, not only in horror which is my favorite genre but movies in general..................while Backfire doesn't necissarily have the knowledge that some of us have on particular movies or series......his overall general knowledge on horror movies popular and not exceeds anybody elses on this boards..........he is probably the closest thing this board has to a horror expert.

bjn74
So I've heard.....All I'm saying is I see NO difference in knowledge from anyone in this forum. I can talk old, new, unheard of,,and upcoming.And if you think im TALKING SHIT,,oh well..I think your talking shit in your profile(interests/hobbies).... evil face

Evil Dead
So you would be just as comfortable carrying on conversations with us about the C.H.U.D. movies and say Omen 2 or 976 Evil as you would talking about popular movies like A Nightmare on Elm St. or The Evil Dead?

So you won't mind if I ask you questions about those above mentioned movies just to check your credentials will you?

Evil Dead
ok..............he stuck around for 10 minutes after I posted and still didn't reply.............grrr........

Striel
I am curious to see if this person knows as much as they say they do or not...

Evil Dead
me too.........but as soon as I ask him if he minds putting him to the test he leaves............

DeNiro
*kicks back a relaxs and waits for bjn74 to even try to have a fight abiut horror with evil dead* i am know where close to an expert if u thought that i was thinking i was i think i know alot about this and that and can havea intelligent convo with horror experts and sumtimes keep up with say backfire or evl dead people who i consider to be experts but i will never be on there level when u r good at sumthin u r good at sumthin i know for a fact there isnt another 15 year old in my school or on these boards or ne one else i knwo that is around my age that knows more about bodybuilding/liftin/supplements so i consider myself a expert in that field and o yeah evil dead i dont know there is sumthin about u that always makes me think to myself now there is a cool dude

bjn74
I wasnt on here more than 30 seconds after I posted..I dont sit here waiting for your replies when NOONE is in the forums... evil face

Evil Dead
ah........well your name was still at the top of the screen showing you were here so you must have still had a browser window open to this page...............

I'm going to turn around and post a thread to you after you reply to this.................reply to this so I know you will still be here. The thread will be a little test of your horror skills. Just reply "ok" to this and wait a minute for me to post it.

Tired Hiker
Whoever that guy was, that guy . .. . was weak. He's lucky backfire don't go and find him and cut him up with his chainsaw.

BABOON
HAHAHAHAHAHA...somebody who put their location as the matrix version 6.2 just made fun of somebody else's profile... smokin' get outta here bjn...im the biggest A**Hole in these here parts... evil face

BackFire349
come on, dont insult him, he's entitled to his opinion, and if he thinks that none of us are knowledgable about horror movies so be it, he's been here what....4 days? other people who have been here years recognize me as a horror expert, and i recognize evil dead as an expert on the same level as myself, from what i can tell. for all i know bjn knows nothing about horror movies....or he knows everything. he's been here a week, his credibility is not there.

BABOON
he is entitled to his opinion but why act like this about it???

BackFire349
because he wants attention, if he wants to have a horror debate of some sort with me id be happy too play along.

BABOON
a horror movie debate over the internet will prove nothing you could ask him a question about any obscure horror movie and he could easily find a website with the answers... smokin'

BackFire349
i didnt mean just mentioning titles, that proves nothing. im talking a real debate of some sort, i dunno what, but since he is putting down the knowledge of the numerous people on the site who ARE actually knowledgable on horror, i feel i should stand up to him.

BABOON
i dont mean just titles though...he can look up any little detail about any movie if he really wanted to... way to go internet!!!! smokin'

Evil Dead
my idea was this BF.........and I've already got it prepared.

I was going to wait untill I knew for sure he was here.........then post a thread to him asking him a bunch of horror questions and naming a bunch of horror characters that he had to tell which movies they were from. Since I already knew he was here I could time him on his reply.........ensuring he wasn't hitting up google looking for answers. But he left again.

BABOON
or do you mean an actual debate where you would take a side maybe debating why a certain horror movie is good and has a bigger impact on the horror genre than a movie of his choice...for example?? or an actual quiz of sorts...the quiz one would never work..imo smokin'

BackFire349
yeah....that sounds good...but an awful lot of work just to make an ass out of him...which he already did on his own to a certain extent. I think if we just give him time he will do it again, and again, and again.....

Evil Dead
yes it would if done like I was going to do it.............

bjn74
**** you Backfire...If you read my thread, I stated their was hardly any experts on this forum..And thats a fact..Did I say Backfire,evi dead,,or whoever"your not experts"..NO....My point was,,and if you had any intelligence, if you read these threads,,its a bunch of shit about if mm had a longer kitchen knife, would it penetrate jason head..Stupid shit..Ive gone through tons of threads and seen nothing that took any horror knowledge to talk about or debate.Most of you ****s cant read and are too young and unintelligent to read and take in what I said in my post about this forum..and yeah BABOON,,I did say something about his profile.and anybody that thinks its NOT lame to put what he put in their,,IS LAME... evil face
And Evil Dead, take your "challenge" and put it you know where. Instead, see if anyone on this site knows what the hell they're talking about.....

DeNiro
shutup mang u sound stupid... some poepl that r not knowledgable in the horror movies will say shit about how big a wepon is and how they use it in such so they r intiteld to what they think would make the fight fair or what ever u dont have to go start a thread about why people arent experts on the subject of horror cause when it gets down to it who gives a flying fu*ck abotu who knows waht about this slasher movie or this horror movie they just want to have a good convewrsation about the movies they like and try to have a good responce to it so dont go make threads bout non horror experts cause i highly doubt half the people who post in the horror section even consider them selves knowledgable in this field

BABOON
so.....i...im.....lame????http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

grymlock
what ever mate!! .... angel anyway let's get drunk...
cheers mate!! beer

BackFire349
First of all, stop the personal attacks, stop calling people names and swearing, that is not allowed on this board.

Second, so what if their arent always debates raging about horror series? Not everyone feels the need to prove their knowledge 24/7, so most of the time we just bullshit in here because we all know eachother, and respect eachothers knowledge in the genre. Occasionally we do have debates about the horror genre and certain movies, but rarely. i really doubt you have read every thread in the horror section thouroughly enough to judge each of them, so you really dont know what you're talking about.

Third, when you dont specify who exactly you are talking about, you are basically saying it about everyone. I am one of those people who consider themselves a horror expert, so by reading your first post in this thread, im going to assume that I am one of the people who "arent really horror experts", since you didnt specify exactly who you are talking about. Thats what happens when you generalize.

Lastly, this is a friendly board, and i apologize for anything i did to upset you, but lets stop the personal attacks aimed at BJN, and bjn, you stop the personal attacks and name calling to everyone else.

ragesRemorse
BJN, your the apitimy of what horror experts are about. There about the movies. The essence of the horror genre has to be loved and respected all through the horror universe or it crumbles and we have no more classic horror flicks. You should love these people who claim to be horror movie experts because even if there not they soon one day will be and in there and our own right we are the experts which is what keeps this genre pumping blood. thats why we get movie like ghost of mars there movies for us , somthing like the monster squad...LOL used to be my favorite movie growing up had to put it in there somewhere

BackFire349
monster squad kicks ass mate.

Fallin Angel
lol , there seems to have been alot of name calling in this thread

BackFire349
indeed there was, and it needs to stop.

ragesRemorse
its nice to find fellow monster squad lover

"the wolf man has nards!"

DeNiro
omg i love monster squad i have seen that movie 20 times i taped it when i was like five or sumthing great movie and scary german guy look at me lol great movie

grymlock
what!! are you talking about the MONSTER SQUAD??... damn!! that's my all time fav movie... that movie it's not great but awesome man!!! damn!!
cheers mate!! beer

h0ck3yh0rr0r
bjn he's not answering is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.