Holly fu¢k......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
WOAH!!! look up and see how many poepl are on the Matrix Forum..... And the Invisible people, (like me) are not shown.... 1 word.. WOAH

Crash_Overload

Ushgarak
Potter still has the record.

Sifer
But Potter's gay

Ushgarak
(shrugs) Plenty of Potter fans don't like the Matrix, regardless, it has the record.

Crash_Overload
yeah, i have gone there, OUNCE, what was it, 3 lines filled of users??? or was it 250,000 users? One thread for every single one of them.....

^
II
II

Atempt at a joke, under the influence of a fever......

icansee
Matrix rules!

joeboy
I like harry, LOTR, star trek, star wars. and all scifi.

Crash_Overload
Actally, Harry Potter is not science fiction at all........ I don't think there is ANY way to turn a badger into a button.....scientificly...... unless you use its skin or something....

joeboy
it is fantacy, the close cousin of scifi. Just like LOTR. I like movies. And books. I don't like much of whats on tv. My wife likes it roo, but she like romance also.

Crash_Overload
Yeah, books rock, My favorit author is Micheal Chrichton. I got most of his sci fi books, and I got PRey within the week it was out.... in hard cover.

icansee
West world was good, even by todays standards.

joeboy
i just don't have time for books as i used too. I have been trying to read, 3001 since my lil girl was born. She about to turn 7. Always reading books on programming and other tech.

Crash_Overload
its okay, but my favorit book was TIMELINE i got that one with a month of it's release, and read it sooooo many times... I LOVE IT! scince I was 4 and I saw "Back to the Futur" on T.V., I always loved time travel..... and did all my science projects on the subject.... embarrasment

tshirt
3001 was okay. Really just trying to get a buck off of old material. I hate it when authors or movie houses do that. The story is told. Stop retelling it.

VenomVA
Potter is ok...prefer Matrix, LOTR and Horror myself big grin

joeboy
Dr. Who ... which had an episode about a Matrix; was a good show about time travel. from the BBC.

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space Happy Dance

I think time travel is too far off to be studied. We have to get worm hole down first.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL well said!!

Crash_Overload
The a agin, If you creat a machin that envolves a worm hole, you can not go back in time further then the day it was created.

Exa
EMP big grin big grin

joeboy
tshirt - Author C Clarke is more than a story teller. Had it not been for him, the matrix would look like those ancient (but good) scifi flicks. He was one of the first writters that looked at the real world science and make accurate predictions of the future. I know he was not the only one or the very first. But his predictions have shocked many in the scientifif community. 2001, 2010, 2050?, and 3001 are no more than M1, M2, M3 and all the comics and games.
They could have been told in one story. Imagine when the matrix book(s) hit the shelves.

joeboy
What i mean about getting wormholes is like this. In order to travel thru time you first must map all the points in space.
from the time you started reading this to now, you have traveled how far in space. If order to go back in time, i wouldd also need to know the space.

HooT
Yet the original 2001 used basic religious themes in science fictional form: creation, the loss of innocence that comes with knowledge, death and resurrection, and human destiny under the control of a vast and unknowable power. In 3001, the 79-year-old Clarke seems intent on dismantling his theology and putting humanity back in control. As the real 2001 approaches, Clarke will brook no millennial nonsense: gods will not save humanity, nor will aliens or even computer technology.

Sounds alot REvolutions no god no prophecy jsut humans

Crash_Overload
Llaughing out loudL you read one post after another, they have nothing on comon........

joeboy
beer i am so confused, so i might as wel be drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.