Reply if ya Luv Orlando Bloom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orlibloom_4eva
I dont no bout otha ppl but i LOVE!! orlando bloom.
I would luv 2 talk 2 ppl bout him who also luv him and think that he should not b goin out wif that kate girl!!!!!!!! mad
If he was gonna go out wif anyone besides me(hehehehehehe) then i would want it 2 b some1 pretty (unlike kate) and some1 who isnt a complete whimp!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply if ya agreeplz rolling on floor laughing

OrliNElijahsGrl
i love orlando bloom!!

But i disagree with what you said about kate, call me crazy, but i swear ive stressed this enough at another board about how wrong it is to get into orlandos personal life, its not right, AND also hating on someone he loves so much, youve never met her, you dont know one thing about her, WHY IS ALL THE FANS HATING ON SOMEONE THEY HAVENT EVEN MET? me, personally i like kate, there is nothing wrong with her, she hasnt done anything to anyone, im happy for orlando, i really am, im glad he has found someone he loves, and that he is giving his precious heart to her, and im soo glad hes happy

i know, its your opinion, but what is it gonna change? is it gonna change orlandos mind? no, is he gonna read these type of messages and be heartbroken to know that his fans dont respect him like they should and hate his girlfriend, believe me that would tear orlando to pieces to know his fans hate someone that he is in love with

You should respect him like he respects us, its his life, not yours, you cant change his mind, stay out of his personal life, its very wrong, and be happy that hes happy

I am totally happy for him, even though i would love to date him, but it will never happen for me, i wish, but i wont most likely, so as the true fan that i am, i respect him and his decisions and i respect the person hes dating, and im happy that hes happy, thats all i want for him...is happiness, and hes found someone he is willing to give his heart to, and that is so romantic and im glad hes very happy, i dont want him sad and lonely, i want him to be with someone he loves, and he is...so im totally happy! And i dont hate kate, ive never met kate, so i have no reason to hate her, ive heard shes very friendly

See thats the thing...his fans have never met her, but yet they say the most horrible things about her, theyve never met her face to face so they dont know how she acts, and again...ive never met her so i dont know how she is, but im a loyal fan and im happy for orlando and im glad that hes happy

so please...i HAVE STRESSED THIS ENOUGH....please dont judge kate because you have never met her, and be happy that orlando is happy!! And please stay out of orlandos personal life, its not for us fans to tamper with, its his life

THANK YOU *takes a seat*

orlibloom_4eva
yeah i no she hasnt done anything 2 me personally but i want him 2 b wif ME. Im not a stalker or anything like that but he is ssooooooooooo cute that i would rather he not b wif any1 but me!!! (hehehehehehehe)

OrliNElijahsGrl
I know you do, and i would love to date him as well *drools at the thought* and yes I AGREE hes so cute...HES BEYOND CUTE, HES ADORABLE! But it still doesnt give u a reason to get into his personal life and diss on his girlfriend, its just wrong! How would you feel if you were dating orlando and you had all these girls hating on you and saying crap about u behind your back, im tellin yah, if i was in that situation, i wouldnt know what i would do, but i would let orlando know that it bothers me that ppl are saying stuff bad about me because im dating him, i really wouldnt know what to do if i had millions of fans hate me for dating orlando, id be heartbroken

so all im saying is, please stay out of his personal life and dont hate on kate, please, AGAIN stressing it like crazy, PLEASE...it would mean alot to me as a fan of orlando and it would mean alot to him

Orlando can tell whos his true fans and who are not, you wouldnt want to be on his NOT TRUE FANS list, so i suggest you chill on his personal life and leave it be!

BLAH BLAH BLAH
yer i totally love orli argh he is dam hot but im not really sure if he is 'loves' kate cuz in all his interviwes ppl will ask him r u dating and he would be like im sorat dating but not in a realationship so in my poion it cnat be that serious but i dont really mind if he dates anyone cuz i still am crazy bout him hehehehhe rolling on floor laughing

GABRIEL05
Yeah Hey lets petition for you orli fans to have your own forum dedicated to the cuteness hotness greatness of everyone's favorite little elf! Seriously. In fact I think I'll bring that petition up if any of you will sign it. It could be a sub-forum of the LOTR forum...

Laviera_j
I like Orli, and i think Elijah is cute. I think sean is cuddly, and I think JD is hot too. But yes to orli! I watched the first LOTR 13 times at a cinema with a few different ppl! All for him!

Hypernova
I guess, then, I am one of the few fans who is happy to admire OB from afar happy

mah
Use created appropriate threads, PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.