Hayfever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Does anyone else out there suffer from hayfever? I'm suffering with it real bad today and I hate it.

Runny nose, itchy eyes and a fuzzy head. Guess that will remind me to take my medicine in the mornings.

Edna_witch
Yeah I get it awfully. My medication doesnt seem to be working very well this year. And unfortunately my asthma is very seasonal aswell and is often provoked by the pollen! I hate summer!

Gundark
I have no problem. Come down to the lab, RC....I'll fix ya up. evil face

ratcat
Well, if you can remove my eyes, throat and nose then I'll be right down.

keokiswahine
Be careful for what you ask, RC. Gundy has her toys and her toy boys down in the lab who luv to assist her with dissections and you're the newest sampling evil face

Honestly, RC, don't be a wacky yud; keep a bottle of your meds in your desk drawer. Us hayfever/asthma sufferers always carry our drugs with us. roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face

ratcat
Yeah, I normally do, but I overslept yesterday and left the bottle on my desk at hope.

Own dumb fault really.

Gundark
My one boss had some cold medication from 1992 in his desk drawer he was still taking. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yummy. eek!

Gundark
He said it would still work. I told him he was full of s**t.

Ratcat
After that long, the bottle probably was. smile

keokiswahine
The stuff might still work; expiration dates are to show you how old it is. Of course, it may not work as well, but it'll still work to some extent. Not every med actually dies. big grin

Ratcat
Well no, but after 9 years I think I'd rather throw a few bucks at it and buy a fresh bottle.

Gundark
I've got some great prescription stuff in my medicine cabinet. Only about 2 years old. Hmmm....maybe I'm not taking enough....

keokiswahine
don't take extra at one time, but take it more often, as in every two-three hours instead of every four hours. smile

Gundark
well thanks, Dr. keo...I'll remember that. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
right-o. hip, hip, and all that stuff. big grin wink

Gundark
How's the nose RC ? I'm sure changing diapers now will clear up anything you've got. laughing out loud

finti
Perfect state to change dipers, see no evil fhear no evil smell no evil big grin

keokiswahine
ah, yes, sinus clearing odors. eek!

Gundark
Baby poo = Jet Fuel.

keokiswahine
an energy injector, too. Ever notice how fast baby gets changed when the diaper is full? laughing out loud

Ratcat
It's a skill. big grin

Piggle Humsy
Rather than make a new thread I thought I'd drag up this old one... my hayfever is so bad! I hate summer... any other sufferers come and moan about it here so I can feel a little bit better knowing I'm not alone! big grin

It always flares up for me at night, and right now it is sooooooo HOT and I can't open the windows otherwise my hayfever will get soo bad so I am totally roasting and I have itchy throat and itchy eyes anyway!! crybaby

Piggle one eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.