is it worth it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
now is it worth it to take steroids in order to become a pro bodybuilder i say yes but i cant take em cause i promised the mom i wouldnt take em what u guys think i doubt u will agree with me

rabbit
when are you gonna have a pic of yourself

LanceWindu
Steroids just to body build?

That's cheating, but a little bit of steroids to make your self image go up some I think is ok, but too many people get addicted to making their muscles bigger in a short amount of time. And those people end up having really bad additudes.

DeNiro
actully i have about 20 friends on hard steroids and they only go into a roid rage like once a month u arent this crazy pshcyo when u take em but it isnt cheating when u take steroids to become a pro because everyone of the pros take em u cant be a pro and not take em jason cutler spends 250,000 a year on steroids but after many years of taking them it will hurt u in some way unless u have ur doctor help u with it

LanceWindu
Then why are steroids illegal in all sports???

Even in Professional Wrestling they aren't allowed to take 'em.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
steroids=it makes your peni*s smaller

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

DeNiro
alot of people think that is what steroids does to u but u guys r so mute when it comes to this drug it make u impendent takes alot of steroids to do it then eventully it will start to shrink ur balls not u dick but if ur balls dont work then u dick wont get hard wich will be kinda bad but i have inches to spare if it did shrink the wang but it dont so i keep the massive one eyed snake at the regular size read my poem that TH made for me it says everything u need to know big grin

BABOON
Deniro my boy..good luck with the small penis and all of these fun side effects.....

Reduced sperm count
Impotence
Increase in nipple and breast size (gynecomastia)
Enlarged prostate (gland that mixes fluid with sperm to form semen)
High blood pressure and heart disease
Liver damage and cancers
Stroke and blood clots
Urinary and bowel problems, such as diarrhea
Headaches, aching joints, and muscle cramps
Nausea and vomiting
Sleep problems
Increased risk of ligament and tendon injuries
Severe acne, especially on face and back
Baldness

...the side effects are especially severe on younger kids such as yourself...youve been warned.. nobody likes a cocky ******* deniro...dont turn into one.. smokin'

BackFire349
no its not worth it, its not you goin pro, its the steroids.

finti
taking substances to trickyour body into producing more muscles, if you are going to be a pro body builder do it yourself dont cheat.

Steroids is lame

DeNiro
ok once again it is not cheating if u go pro actully u cannot go pro with out them look it the guy in my sig threr is no way u can be that big with out them unless u r a freak wich would be awesom but ne way baboon i am not cocky when it comes to muscels everything else ok i will be a lil cocky and half the things u just listd wont even come close to me i have many many friends on roids that have high blood pressure and barley visable acne but they do get it occansilny but not the acne u r describing also look at arnold he is 55 the only problem he ever had with them is that heart deal no biggie and u people r so fuc*kin dumb when it comes to the penis thing doesnt make u rpenis smaller it does make u impadent after a long period of time and i can giv a shit i aint looking forward to having kids ne way but hey why do they make vagria as long as i can do it im fine

RedQueen
thought u wernt gonna take them anyway

DeNiro
im not but i will be on every leagal thing u can think of when i am 17 or 18

Fire
well De It's your call, I wouldn't take em but if you want to go right ahead

DeNiro
thats the attidue i kinda wanted to hear and i would in a sec i would pump alot of shit in me but my mom so i might just have to take a lilttel bit

~fuoco~
big grin

finti
in Norway steroids are illigal to use for body builders if you are chaught using them you are expelled from that sport. Using it aint gonna make your penis smaller, but it tells a bit about the size of your brain though wink

BackFire349
i thought steroids were illegal in america too...

Neo_Version 7
Steroids are kick ass. I mean, if you weren't an athlete and all. I mean if U were a typical berd, wouldn't that help if you wanna get pumpin and shit. Still, dont' get all addicted and start poppin em all at once.

ChinaNiki
The heart thing for Arnold was no biggie? He had to have open heart surgery. What if the problem hadn't showed up, he might be dead now. Also be careful what other stuff you take to body build. Some body builders who took ghb, thinking it was okay cuz it came from GNC and other health food type stores have ended up addicted to it. They have seizures and all sorts of health problems cuz of it. So be careful what you take cuz the FDA doesn't regulate most of it and you could end up seriously damaging your vital organs.

finti
yeah and dont mix it with alcohol

DeNiro
i dont drink and never will but ne way i still cant because promised the mom ok thanks for ur imput and wow this is funny on my other site i used to belong to they had a steroid forum and cycle forum

cermiestar
steroids=bad
if you want to do something, do it properly, earn it yourself.

DeNiro
once again if i was talkin about pro it wouldnt be cheating but who cares do u take pills to loose weight yess do u take protien to gain muscels yes then why cqnt u take roids it isnt cheating in my mind either u have th choice not to or to

cermiestar
i don't take pills to loose weight......messed

ChinaNiki
taking pills to lose weight does a lot of damage too
look at fen-fen and meridian (which were FDA approved). they caused a lot of heart problems

also pills like yellow jackets and stacker 2's are very bad for your stomach, liver, kidneys, and heart.

Fire
dunno, I take as lil pills as possible (atm only refering to medication)

DeNiro
well either way u people dont have the same mind as me and r not into what i do so of course u would disagree with every lil thing i say but im dont posting on this thread

finti
taking steroids is cheating, there is no way you can hide that fact.
You take a chemical substance to boost your muscles which makes it an unnatural way of achieving it thus the cheating part. The excuse that all the pros takes it says a little bit more about the lack of seriousness in the sport of bodybuilding.

BackFire349
most sports dont seem to be taken very seriously by most of the athletes participating. Steroids, and cheating in general, runs rampant in many many sports. Or, if not that, then the athletes are complaining to get a few more digits in their already over blown salary.

finti
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.