Creepy ALIEN movies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striel
What alien abduction or creepy alien movies do you like best?

My personal favorites are Fire in the Sky and Communion. Signs wasn't bad, although I don't consider it horror. I guess most "alien" movies aren't really horror except for the actual "Alien" series. I know most people love the Alien series, but I have never been a huge fan of it. I'm not saying they are bad, I can appreciate that they are well made, but they kind of bore me. I hate to say that being a horror fan and all... (don't shun me from this forum for saying that! lol)

Evil Dead
Alien

Aliens

Fire in the Sky .............I thought this movie was very well done, supposedly a true story of Travis Walton's abduction.........

DeNiro
when i first saw E.T. i was freaked out by the scene where et was in the corn field or what ever and was screaming i was really young a tthe time but anot freakky ass alien movie i thought was sighns with mel gibson mr youthful

Evil Dead
Signs made me want to vomit..................

BackFire349
alien is creepy, like a haunted house in space type of thing...

Signs has a great atmosphere, very heavy feel of isolation in the movie.

Those are it.

ragesRemorse
the astronauts wife had a kind of creepy vibe to it, the arrival gave a great paranoia feel. Aliens is one of the greatest action sci/fi movies of all time but not scary, suspenseful. There are several other good creepy alien movies i have seen but just have forgotten the the titles. theres plenty out there you just have to look for them. but as blockbuster creepy alien flicks go, everyones listed the best However i know there is a crucial movie that i am not mentoining

Striel
The Astronauts Wife was one of those movies I watched once and never want to see again... The ending annoyed me. lol

I really suggest you guys watch Communion if you haven't seen it, it stars Christopher Walkin and is supposedly based on a true story...

Evil Dead
I love The Astronauts Wife and The Arrival..........own them both. Great flicks.

ragesRemorse
the communion was good just because of christopher walken. it also does a good job on paranoia. It kept me hooked because i wanted to find out if he was really crazy or being abducted

DeNiro
the music in sighns was so creepy and i never saw atronoutns wife umm i never seen to many alien movies

grymlock
i must say alien series are the one... cheers mate!! beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.