T3 Dialogues - Cheesy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
Personally i thought T3 couldve done better with the dialogues. The "she'll be back" thing was more of a joke than an impact dialogue, in fact applying to generally most of what arnie had to say. The T-X cudve done better too, "I like your car/gun" ... I found it annoying.

Certainly T3 wasnt bad, but T2 is in a league of its own. End of story. It lacked the James Cameron 'kick' from its predecessors.

Your thoughts?

dulobast25
I agree with everything, but I thought thes point among other made t3 annoying for being passed as a term sequel. ANd t1 is in a leaque of it's own also

alic88
ya t1 abolutely rules. ya i did get embarrased when she says I LIKE UR GUN AND I LIKE THIS CAR, i mean c'mon v aint 5 year old, plus SHE;LL BE BACK as stupid. and TALK2THEHAND was ok for me. and the part when kate is hidin in the begining, i mean i wont have trouble findin kate lol

skule
one of the worse dialogues ever, talk to the hand, she'll be back, why dont u just die! all crap .

alic88
but the movie rocks

NoFate007
Worst lines in the movie:

"Whoa *****! Wait your turn!"
"I like your gun."
"I like this car."
"Next time bring a clue not a paintball gun!"
"Are you here to kill me?"
"That was a different T-101"
The song that plays in the gas station
"I have a fiancee...he's gonna be LOOKING for me!"
"And look at you sitting there like the bad boy thing still works."
"He's not human..he's really...not...human..."
"Do something!!!"
"She'll be back."
"I'm back!"

Those are my least favorite lines.

o kiMMii o
lol....yup i really dont like the gay bar thing, i like ur car, gun etc
and in the shop talk 2 the hand then some really sad sad i mean lame music

alic88
poor claire danes. she is a brilliant actress but that role was so ordinary. but i can tell u 1 thing, it will improve a lot in t4, just wait n c.

dulobast25
uhh crap here we go.

alic88
want proof? go and look at the t3 game trailer and u will know what i mean

lialia
does any1 know where i can find the T3 script to read? (online)

alic88
just type t3 script on google and may b u'll find sumthin

carnage713
did u see the movie? lialia

lialia
alic88, tried already got nothing. carnage713, yeah i did. i wasnt that disappointed

dulobast25
some people are not able to be

carnage713
it was a good film. not great. but i liked it

vvvrulz
It just lacked the edge that James Cameron put into the first two.

o kiMMii o
uh huh =[

alic88
ya dah.

dulobast25
as a movie, good not great....... as a term movie is sucks and is at the bottom of the barrel

o kiMMii o
yup for me it is 2......

vvvrulz
Thats well said. I agree.

alic88
t3 was an awesome movie but when compared 2 the first 2 i dont think it has n e competition

Ahnold
"Talk to the hand!"

It's one of the most controversial lines in recent memory. But dammit, I liked it! And I'd like to know what the rest of you think about it...

Evanescence
I loved that line!!!

glenn
He learned pretty quick, without john teaching him

alic88
i found it funny actually

Dogbert
i threw popcorn at the screen when he said that, i didn't wanna leave tho... erm

MovieKiller
Hahahahaha it was very funny. Liked as much as when John taught him how to speak the way people do in T2 big grin

Ahnold
Glad so many ppl agree with me on this...

Dogbert
lol, i'm the only one who thought this wasn't funny?! i fail to see the humor.... erm

Ahnold
It's Arnie! Saying "Talk to da haaaaaaaand!" How is that not funny?

Ahnold
Any more thoughts on this issue?

Dogbert
Besides the fact that it wasn't funny, I guess not no

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
im with you dogbert , not funny!

shaber
Yeah, I laughed when he said that. I think they were trying to parallel the gas station setting in T2, but I only felt nostalgic...

Ahnold
Perhaps that's part of the appeal...

alic88
sum ppl dont like it because they think there is 2 much humour in it and that this is supposed 2 b a god damn serious movie. i mean heck END OF THE WORLD dude

U Neek
Sorry but Arnie trying to crack a smile in the Special Edition of T2 was more humourous then when he spurted out that line...

Ahnold
To each his own...

But Alic88 - don't you believe that, when the time came to be serious, T3 pulled it off with aplomb?

shaber
Yeah, that was the problem with T3, the lack of haracter development when compared to T2. When the T-850 said about the T-800 of T2, "That vos a different T-101," I felt like groaning out loud. I didn't get the trilogy on DVD until later - so viewing T3 for the first time was when I first understood that Ahnold Schwartznegger was playing a DIFFERENT character in each film and the T-800 had been my favourite character in T2. The T-800's development is cool and funny, but the T-850 never varies.

I did prefer the T-800's attempt at smiling to the T-850's shoplifting crack. As Ahnold says, "I look like an 'orse, trying to smile."

Ahnold
If the T-850 in T3 {are you sure it's called this} was learning about humanity, wouldn't that have repeated the same ground as T2?

U Neek
Good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.