have u ever had this happen to u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
read that ^ now read this get blamed and convicted of doing sumthing u didnt do and either knew who did it and didnt rat on them and got into troubel or plan out didnt do it and got in troubel or have not gotten in troubel knew about something that sumone did got called into an office like principle got asked about it trhen got in troubel for not rating i have had this happen many of times

pablo007
Yeah, several

DeNiro
damn pablo i posted this two secs ago posted one moree thing came bak and u already reponded on it ur on top of things my friend wink

badkittykitty
..this just happened to me at my job,someone tore up a gas line and the company is sure I know who did it cause I am all ways there,so now I am on every ones shit list because I wont give up the person who did it,sux

DeNiro
i like ur code of honor never rat on a friend or an enemy i never rat on noone and i mean noone except if they r picking on a lil kid at school that cant help i ti will tell the bully to stop if he doesnt then beat the bully up a bit then if he doesnt stop then tell a trusted teacher that wont punish the bully but tell him to stop and if he dont then big time troubel

badkittykitty
thanks deniro I like what you posted to thats how I would handle things too.

Tired Hiker
When bullies step up, I kick them in the nuts and run my ass off.

Dyno
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
When bullies step up, I kick them in the nuts and run my ass off.

**** you TH uhuh

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by DeNiro
read that ^ now read this get blamed and convicted of doing sumthing u didnt do and either knew who did it and didnt rat on them and got into troubel or plan out didnt do it and got in troubel or have not gotten in troubel knew about something that sumone did got called into an office like principle got asked about it trhen got in troubel for not rating i have had this happen many of times

Yeah I got arrested and charged with Robbery & Assault because my mate did it and I was there.

thank_you

lil bitchiness
Dyno, cut it out with the F word.

Wittig
AHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAH

Dyno, say "yes mommy"

Dyno
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Dyno, cut it out with the F word.

I didn't actually say it...I just typed out 4 stars sad

kodak
Originally posted by Dyno
I didn't actually say it...I just typed out 4 stars sad the only way to prove this is to make out, im on the case detective

the.kenzo
Sakura-Con 2009!

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Sakura-Con 2009!

****ing dork

Neo Darkhalen
I've seen that advert so many times, thanks to guys at my college.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
****ing dork

What I told Dyno, applies to you too. Cut it out, please. With the F word, I mean.

gefallen_engel
What I told Dyno, applies to you too. Cut it out, please. With the F word, I mean.

I know it does

lil bitchiness
I know it does

I know you do, I am just somewhat confused as to why you persist? Rebellion?

gefallen_engel
I know you do, I am just somewhat confused as to why you persist? Rebellion?

something like that

lil bitchiness
Please don't do it, though. You know rebellion will not do a whole lot.

gefallen_engel
dont take it personally

lil bitchiness
dont take it personally

No, I am not. And you shouldn't either.

gefallen_engel
No, I am not. And you shouldn't either.

not at all, all you mods are cool

Dyno
lolzeez

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Dyno
lolzeez

what you laughing at?

Dyno
egypt

gefallen_engel
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.