i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
superman should take on power lifting for a third job that would be awesome have one episode or one comic book or one part in a movie were he does a powerlifting competion

Bagtatta
I think, Super-Man sucks though, and would somehow **** up such an easy job.
Super-Man, Worst Super Hero evs, I think. It's to cliche.

DeNiro
haha thats funny i dont like him that much either bro

Bagtatta
Yeah, hehe. He may've been good for, old school Super Hero, but he's way to cliche with his lame powers.

"Super Strenght. " "Flies" "Kryptonite (Horses) wreck him. " =P.

Super-Man movie = Won't make it if ones released, I think it will bomb after opening weekend.

Superman is one of the best superhero's ever. Yes he's "old school" but that's the point he represents the "good ole american superhero" I don't think he's lame, he's awesome. The crappiest superhero is batman, he shouldn't even be considered a superhero being that he doesn't have any superpowers. Hate him

DeNiro
see i am more into the bad guys like joker was the alll time best bad guy for a super hero movie i think but i couldt care less about the suoerheo except i liked batman a hole lot he had some great movies

Bagtatta
Venoms the best bad guy.

Even though he's like..a good guy/bad guy.

DeNiro
xenom is cool but look at who was a classic villain from way back when and that is the joker

DemonicGambit-2
Superman probably mess up a job that easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.