planet of the gorillaz!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iamonthestereo
hey everybody!!!!

i'm so excited for planet of the apes!!!!! i can't believe that they didn't use gorillaz in their soundtrack though, the music is so cool and fitting and on top of it, their name is gorillaz!!! come on!!! i'm a gorillaz fan can you tell? i'm an even bigger charlton heston fan though!!! if you live on the planet of the apes and haven't heard gorillaz, you can check 'em out here if you want at http://www.heavy.com/musicplayer/gorillaz . lemme know if you like it!!!!!!

later,
iamonthestereo

Texas
When I first heard it, I loved it! Now, because I've heard it 504 times, it drives me crazy! I swear if I hear that song again, I'll have a seizure! Have you seen the video?, It's totally kewl! It comes on MTV2 all the time!

finti
barf.

Texas
please cleanup after yourself

queeq
*checks soles*

finti
I have a stack of barf bags with me, some popcorn anyone? evil face

Texas
I think Phinney6 would like some bloody popcorn big grin (Notice I used the word bloody, very British indeed, I think my member status should be changed to Jedi Master as a result of my Britishness)

Ushgarak
That doesn't quite follow, Tex; plenty of non-UK Masters around, Gundy, Queeq, Dim, Finti... is JO a Master? UBH wasn't British, nor was Xizor...

Gundark
Xizor is american, UBH was from Germany.

Tex, you have no patience. You must unlearn what you have learned. And all that felgercarb.

R.C
POTA:- Top movie, recommend you see it. Though the twists at the end are new, they are predictable.

JediOasis
I agree with RC on this one, the ending was predictable, it seems all movies are becoming that way recently. I saw the Score last week and the ending in that one left much to be desired.

Texas
So what movie do you feel had the most unexpected ending? I would have to say Dancer in the Dark, you knew what was going to happen, but right when you think it's over, BANG, that movie traumatized me, I couldn't sleep for 4 days after seeing that movie, it's so haunting, and the end makes you feel like you were punched in the stomach. It's very depressing and disturbing, God I love that movie!

JediOasis
Some endings that I loved.......

1. Empire Strikes Back(come on, its classic)
2. The Sixth Sense(I always get crap for this one, but I didn't see it coming)
3. Arlington Road(Didn't get a lot of attention, but the ending made this movie)
4. AI(I wasn't sure how this one would end, but it was good)
5. The original Planet of the Apes(Perhaps the classic "surprise" ending)

Texas
usual suspects, american beauty, saving private ryan had kewl little twists in their endings, very unexpected.

Gundark
I guessed the end of Titanic. And that's one of finti's FAVORITES ! evil face

Ushgarak
Momento has a GREAT ending. Go see it now!

Gundark
Who is in that ?

finti
titanic sad

Edna_witch
Does it really matter who is in it Gundy? I mean you shouldn't see a film on account of who it stars!

Ushgarak
But if you DO need to know, it is Carrie Ann Moss, Joe Pantoliano and Guy Pearce, and it's DAMN good.

Texas
Memento is a great movie. It came out in the US like 5 months ago, it wasn't really big here, It didn't even play at most mega plexes, I had to go to an art house theater.

Ushgarak
It came out in the UK first.

That it did not get a full scale release makes NO sense, because it was an A-List film with A-List stars.

It was discussed a little while back in the Movie Forum...

Texas
Oh yeah, I'm with you. It was an incredibly good movie. It had everything a big blockbuster has and more. It's a shame that it wasn't advertised more on TV. I only saw one preview at that was around 1:00am. When it comes out on DVD, I am definately getting it, and lending it to friends!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.