Grossest thing ever to harren to You.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
whats the grossest thing ever to happen to you? i bet i can top you all.

Rogue Jedi
sorry about the typo...it should be HAPPEN

LanceWindu
Umm...

I can't remember.

badkittykitty
well lay it on us,the suspense is hurting me already

Rogue Jedi
i met this hot chic at a club about 10 years ago......i was wearing yellow pants. we were on our way to a party and she suggested we find a back street and do a little shagging...we did, for about 30 minutes....when it was over, we went to the party and my friends were staring at my pants.....i looked down and saw blood.....i ran to the bathroom, pulled my pants down and saw that my little fireman was caked in blood...apparently she was on her period.

LanceWindu
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Tired Hiker
Wait, I think I can top that. Give me time.

badkittykitty
I am sorry rj but thats kinda funny,gross but funny..did she know or she just as surprised as you?

Tired Hiker
She probably goes around and does that to all sorts of guys wearing light colored pants. It's all some sick sorority or something. laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
blink

Rogue Jedi
oh, she knew...she just couldnt resist the rogue's mojo.

LanceWindu
How could she not know?

badkittykitty
womens bodies are sometimes unpredictable lance these things can just spring up

Rogue Jedi
she DID know that she was on the rag.....she had to have me.

Tired Hiker
Yeah lance.

Rogue Jedi
yeah lance.

LanceWindu
Sounds like a broken record.

Rogue Jedi
sounds like a broken record.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
*kicks RJ in the cojones*

Rogue Jedi
*kicks LW in the cojones*

LanceWindu
I finally broke the copying.

Although my balls hurt now.

Rogue Jedi
ouchie.

GABRIEL05
I shat myself once...it was a shat load of...shat. That was a little redundant

LanceWindu
Austin and his dad: "Shat on a turtle!!!"

GABRIEL05
Yeah well this was about six months ago sad

LanceWindu
Musta sucked for you.

GABRIEL05
actually not really. THere is a chemical your body releases when you do something mentally traumatic that kinda sears the memory of the traumatic incident onto your brain. Well with much zen focus (as shite was dripping down ma pants) I stopped the flow of that chemical and prevented that from becoming a "bad" memory. Try it sometime. It's pretty enlightening if you can do it.

DeNiro
oo thats funny gross dude but in a way very histrical Llaughing out loudL but ne way nothing really gross ever happend to me umm a bird shit on my arm once before and it was all warm and shit thank god i had my shirt off cause we were going to a pool ne way bt if i was dressed and he shit on my hsirt i would have hunted that lil bastard down and shot him with a bb gun

clispin
lol hahahahahahaha thats sooo funny... I mean ew rogue

Mr. Bacon
bump

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
whats the grossest thing ever to happen to you? i bet i can top you all.

First time I ever ate slush (You know, colored water with flavoured sugar)

I pooped green or Blue (can't remeber) the Next Day.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
bump

DIE!

You could have at least Put in some imput!!!

Easpecially for a 3 year old thread.

DanteMayCry
i accidentally inhaled e.coli bacteria in microbiology class and i was hospitalized. good thing it didnt kill me.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i met this hot chic at a club about 10 years ago......i was wearing yellow pants. we were on our way to a party and she suggested we find a back street and do a little shagging...we did, for about 30 minutes....when it was over, we went to the party and my friends were staring at my pants.....i looked down and saw blood.....i ran to the bathroom, pulled my pants down and saw that my little fireman was caked in blood...apparently she was on her period. \

that's SICK sick laughinglaughinglaughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.