"Become who you were born to be"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joseph_Kerr
I just saw the E! snippit.. omg.. I literally shivered when Aragorn draws Anduril and Elrond tells him to "become who you were born to be." eek!

And that look Gandalf give Aragorn when he is asked what his heart tells him. He knows... smile

I can't wait until Monday when we get to see the full trailer. smile

Hypernova
You don't happen to know when the rest of the world get's to see the trailer... Australia in particular?

Exa
Online on Monday, in cinemas today (in the us)

Arwenishott
sweet...........do u kno of a website that will definetly have it?

fini
the official site will have it
www.lordoftherings.net
and also check theonering.net

OrliNElijahsGrl
*gets chills* holy mother, these trailers are giving me chills

Exa
The same here :P :P
The cuts in the one with the sword are breathtaking...

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes!!!!! "become who were born to be" and aragorn has that sword...and OMFG! its just..like you said BREATHTAKING, these trailers are gonna kill me, im sooo excited

fini
ok people i think we need to take some sleeping pills and go sleep till monday..............i think the actual waiting ( with a time limit) is gonna drive us insane.................

muse5
ooh, me too, when i saw it at the theaters on Friday i had goosebumps the whole time and two days later everytime i think about it i get chills

ilvorlandobloom
the movie is gonna rock

johnnys#1 fan
go see secondhand ions or something like that it shows a longs preview of "Th Return of The King" that what my friend told me

Exa
Yeah thats the same wink

I absolutely LOVE that scene when the sword is reforged... *dreamin*

must_kill_Santa
no fair i dont get to see it till December

Exa

Hypernova
I saw the trailer today!! I am so excited!!

Exa
Here http://www.sf-film.dk/sf/trailers/rotk/ is a better version... quicktime.

fini
OH HELL FOCKING YEAH.............omg omg omg the trailer is here and it was goood...............dread that line was soooooooooooooooooooooo good, man o man ........
eek!
cant wait for christmas day wooohoooooo
now if i can only get the proper trailer that apple supposed to release.......when the hell is that coming out???...........i thought it was that trailer ( the 40 mb) on that was coming out today !!!!!!!!!1

wwwwwwooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Exa
I also thougt so... yesterday aol released the trailer in a better version (-> www.theonering.net ); still not righres but without the asian signs.

fini
oopss sorry bout the language

muse5
Aaaaaah, trailer, also on lordoftherings.net they gave the schedule for the releases of the extended editions into theaters, omg, on the 16th they are having a marathon of the extended editions and then rotk.... i wanna go, i'll have to skip school

Hypernova
Never seen people get so excited over a movie laughing out loud laughing out loud

OrliNElijahsGrl
lmao ive been officially told ive gone overboard with lord of the rings and pirates of the caribbean by none other than MY MOM, she hasnt seen fellowship and two towers and she hasnt seen pirates of the caribbean, in other words, shes not drawn into it like i am cuz shes never seen them so she wouldnt understand

LMAO i just looked at her and was like: DAMN STRAIGHT!

johnnys#1 fan
I've seen the full trailer! I totally agree I got the biggest shiver down my back when Elrond tells him to "become what your were born to be" omg it looks good!

muse5
omg me too, like everyday since i saw the first tralier back in august for rotk on the ttt dvd, i've been so AAAAAAHHHHHH and my mom's like shut up... its very insulting, then she's like ur such a nerd... damn proud

sauron
ive seen the full trailer about 5 min long, the bit that makes me shiver is eomers speech

i see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me, a day may come when the race of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, that is not today, TODAY WE FIGHT

Izz
What about the piece with: 'I cannot protect you anymore'. Whoo....

Exa
Simply cool cool

sauron
the eomer speech is best followed by sam shoutin frodo in myt doom

BingaBonga
Yes, when i saw the trailer on the big screen when it first came out, i was like drooling... and going crazy, especially every time i saw aragorn... but when i saw him with arwen it turned me off... lol, but anyway, it was awesome, and i can't wait 1 month 2 weeks and 1 day... waiting... waiting...

Ariadne
I can't wait to see the trailer on the big screen!! I need to go to the movies. Anybody know what movies it's showing on now?

BingaBonga
wow, u haven't seen the trailer on the big screen, ariadne ur missing a lot wink

Ariadne
hehe big grin While I sadly haven't seen it on the big screen, I've watched it on my computer so many times I have it memorized! Unfortunately, no one I know is very impressed! wink

fini
omg i haven't either..................well the trailer isn't showing here yet.............though it should be soon........yesssssss precious sooo soon......ahem...ok back to what i was saying...............oh yeah.....well ROTK is starting on christmas day here so they should start showing it any time now

BingaBonga
WOW you guys are seriously deprieved.... wink

fini
yeah i know.

have pity on the LOTR freak from Trinidad

BingaBonga
1 month 2 weeks and counting...

fini
heyyyyyyyyy we're not THAT depreived!!!!!!!

BingaBonga
huh, i'm just counting down the days.... 1 month 1 week 4 days.... and counting... what r u talkin about fini?

Shieldmaiden
I heard that all of the Extended versions are going to be on at the movies bfore they release ROTK, but this is only happening in the US. That sucks, I mean, what about Australia and New Zealand? I own the extended versions (or I will own the second soon) but it would have been nice to see them on the big screen.

I WANNA SEE RETURN OF THE KING!!!

BingaBonga
maybe u could order it?

mah
Not only in the US. Depends what the individual cinemas decide. I know some'll do it here in Norway, so it might be in Australia, New Zealand and other places as well.

SIBO
omg i feel like cryin wen i watch sam shout out on mt doom. and the speech ong omg omg omg.Has any seen the sneak preview onTTT dvd, its well good i watch everyday. its so sad i swear i see a clip of merry hurt and pippin holding him crying

BingaBonga
don't worry...big grin

Exa
WB Germany decided not to let the extended come to the cinemas sad

BingaBonga
wow that sucks badly... for the germans lol...

fini
hmmm i dont think that the EE versions will show her either

TTT EE version has 44 mins extra...............damn thats long........and we'd love every second of it

Mormegil
Don't we all? Yes, that does suck... For everyone who's not fortunate enough to live in the US, Norway, etc. anway... roll eyes (sarcastic) But anyway, I heard something about the tickets being, like... Really expensive. Is that just a rumour? Or is it a horrible and ugly fact? I really need more dependable sources...

Exa
YES it is :angry:

BingaBonga
*gives exa a hug* i'm sorry sad

muse5
dude, i think i speak for everyone when i say.... WE ALL WANNA SEE RETURN OF THE KING!!!! anyways, the EE are only playing in 2 theaters in my state and they're both a good distance away... and i don't have a car, life is bad!! sad

BingaBonga
what that blows... do u live in like montana or somethin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.