Neo's eyes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

navykidd
At what point does Neo become blind. The fight with Bane/Smith in Zion shows Neo without the eye bandage. Later, it shows Neo in the chair with the bandage, or in the ship with Trinity when he stops the sentinel bomb with his mind. The fight in Zion with Bane shows them with some powerful laser thing, is it possible his eyes get scarred during that fight. Also, it seems that the yellow glow is how Neo sees things now, like the code for Zion, like when he realizes its Smith/Bane, or when he is walking through that pipeway or whatever thats glowing. That could be after the yellow tentacle things shock him....any ideas?

The Omega

rysdigital
i thought this too Omega, but my bro said he saw his skin was red of blood near his eyes. check it out, it's true.

JediHDM
yeah, it may be that Neo and Bane showdown occurs after they leave, but before the squiddy bomb part, cause they change from eyes=fine to eyes=really messed up

rysdigital
also, we see neo and trinity preparing to take off in the logos (? probably) and at this point neo's eyes are normal! makes you wonder about the timeline no expression i know i'm puzzled as hell.

JediHDM
yeah, see above...
thats what i think it is, at least...

rysdigital
but how! do they stop on the way to saving the world (doesn't sound likely imo no expression).. weird.

joeboy
if neo was a hybrid program for the matrix, He would cover his eyes. Maybe his interpreter work for the matrix. smokin'
anyone want a puff.

Korri
no, not his eyes....not his gorgeus eyes

Crash_Overload
look into his eyes korri, thoes big blue eyes, and tell me, YES OR NO.

Korri
he doesnt have blue eyes.....they are dark drown

Crash_Overload
then why did sipher say they where blue? confused

Korri
no he said Big pretty eyes

which is so true *sigh* love

icon
he didnt. he said those big pretty eyes

Crash_Overload
oh yeah.... right. sorry,

Matrixknower
Neo gets blinded by an EMP.

Korri
that is quite alrite smile

navykidd
what are u talking about, an EMP, explain, what proof?

burlyman
i think he means that gun

JediHDM
that gun, that cipher killed Dozer with, although i dont think it is an EMP gun, i think it is a lightning gun, or something similar (plasma, maybe?)

rysdigital
quake 3 hommage gun. ;p

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.