Blind but not blind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
NEO!

Crash_Overload
BLOODY!

icansee
Too bloody, for the one. How is Korri going to take it????? sad

Crash_Overload
take it off! take it off! TAKE IT OFF!!!!! <== said in a rush with hand gestures.

icansee
laughing out loud

VenomVA
Great pic, can't wait to see the new trailer rolling on floor laughing

Crash_Overload
EDIT! EEEDIIIIITT!!!! SHES HERE!!!!!! EDIT!!!!

Korri
oh no thats so horrible sad

Crash_Overload
hum, I expected something more........ but it's all good.

Korri
blink ???

Crash_Overload
no offence but I was thinking along the lines of...." I will personnaly rip of the head of the person who did this to him" stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
crash don't give her ideas!

Korri
i havent reached that stage yet

at the moment i am in a state of heartache

Crash_Overload
ah, soooooo there are stages now? confused

Korri
urm....ya

Crash_Overload
lol just kidding.

Korri
sad

must_kill_Santa
poor neo i mean korri i must see that film

Crash_Overload
i'm sorry, but Remeber, its just a film. Not real, Keanu Is real, and he is Alive. And he won't die so soon.

*pats/rubs back*

Korri
ya i know

GABRIEL05
I HEAL YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS

Korri
not funny sad

icansee
under the belt.

Korri
yeah very much so mad

tshirt
I thought it was funny.

Korri
miffed

Crash_Overload
About just as funny as a baby being crucified.

GABRIEL05
oh c'mon that was hilarious. Everyone here is laughing. I wasn't taking pot shots at Neo or the other Savior... I just thought he looked like one of those tv healers. Y'know like benny King.

Korri
look at him! he is in pain!

GABRIEL05
HOLLY PORK EATING PAKISTANIS!!! THATS A F#&*D UP SCAR HE HAS UNDER THAT BLINDFOLD!!! OH GAWD! I didn't see that before.

Korri
sad i did

GABRIEL05
awwww I would feel bad if I had any sort of conscience or soul. But honestly I think real world Bane is way cooler than real world Neo.

icansee
sleep sleep sleep

Korri
sad

GABRIEL05
no

Crash_Overload
This is funny:

Korri
sad nuthing is funny anymore

GABRIEL05
OK crash I admit that was funny. I guess it takes a very unique person to appreciate my humor. no expression

JediHDM
um, his name is Benny HINN, and that was NOT FUNNY...the sesame street was, though...

GABRIEL05
I don't see why it was not funny! Do elaborate

JediHDM
b/c that has NOTHING to do with what Neo is doing at that moment right there...Jesus wasn't one for war, he was a proponent for peace, almost at all costs, (except belief)

GABRIEL05
NO NO NO! I had just thought NEO looked like Benny Hinn there. Y'know holding his hand out to heal someone with a very concentrated look on his face. Other than using Jesus's name in vain, Jesus really had little to do with my caption.

Korri
sad but it wasnt funny

-=Urot=-
*** He was not all about Peace. ***

Jesus said in Matthew 10:32-37 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

And

Luke 22:35-39 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

I dont mean to be a thorn in anyones side. wink

*** Ok now back to the Maritx. big grin ***

Korri
blink

tshirt
This is pathetic.

It was a joke. Some think it is funny, some do not. I thought it was funny. If you cannot take a joke about religion (yours or others), you really should look deep and hard at yourself.

Here, maybe these will offend someone:

What does a Jewish mother make for dinner? Reservations!

What did Ghandi have for dinner? - Nothing!

What does the "Kid" in the Matrix make for dinner - it doesn't matter, because he has no spoon to eat it with.

So the Zen master steps up to the hot dog cart and says: "Make me one with everything."
The hot dog vendor fixes a hot dog and hands it to the Zen master, who pays with a $20 bill. The hot dog vendor puts the bill in the cash drawer and closes the drawer.
"Where's my change?" asks the Zen master.
The hot dog vendor res ponds:
"Change must come from within."

Did you hear what the men say in a Muslim strip club?
'Get your face out for the boys...'

What's wrong with Lawyer jokes?
A: Lawyers don't think they're funny, and nobody else thinks they're jokes

How do you get a one-armed blonde out of a tree?
Answer: Wave!

Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance

-=Urot=-
tshirt> I find thoses funny. big grin

GABRIEL05
I like the muslim strip club one. That is hilarious.

icon
i personally liked teh blonde one

GABRIEL05
OK what was this topic originally about (nothing)? In any case, legeaumus discuss why Neo has that disgusting scar on his brow in that picture, but he doesn't have it in others.

JediHDM
ok, urot, aside from the fact that those verses are taken out of context...

Also, i can see why you would think it is funny, and thats ok, but, ive heard enough people say bad stuff about Benny Hinn, sometimes i take offense when offense shouldn't be taken.

GABRIEL05
But he makes himself such a target SOMETIMES. He heals these people no one has heard of, no one knows. He should heal Christopher Reeves. Then the people would believe.

Kes
I thought it was funny GABRIEL.

icansee you keep starting threads just with 1 pic you push the other threads to the next page.
I understand you use the tittles to make little jokes stick out tongue but it would be more useful if you posted the pics in 1 single thread. Well just a thought wink

-=Urot=-
Fair enough. I'm not here to fight. big grin

Now as far as Benny Hinn is concerned. Imo I think hes a fake.

I agree with GABRIEL05 on this one. If he did heal Christopher Reeves that would change my mind.

Anywho! Back to the Matrix......

That scar looks really nasty. I think both of his eyes are missing. sad

I hope i'm wrong.

icansee
???????????????????????????

-=Urot=-
http://members.aol.com/apevine/emotes/funnypost.gif

JediHDM
but Christopher Reeves has to want him to heal him, has to beleive he CAN heal him...anyway...

Red Texas
OK, that Jesus thing WAS Funny, LOL

The Omega

-=Urot=-
Omega> Its funny in my post about the bible Jedi stated that I took the scrips out of context, but I copied then straight from the bible. I didn't add or take anything away. O_o

Oh well as I said i'm not here to fight. wink

JediHDM
Omega> now you're bashing men? JJ, but come on...I will admit i thought it funny, just because i ALWAYS hear man-bashing...

Urot> It is not meant to be literal, it is meant that you must love your god more than your own parents, and even if they decide to disown you, or have you stoned, you must stay true to your faith(such as happens to Muslims who convert to Christianity)

The Omega

JediHDM
i know you weren't bashing men, it was just a joke, i know...just like when i say blond jokes, they are only jokes, because i know many blonds who ARE smart, yourself included...

Kes
I feel the love! big grin

icansee
So what is the weather like in Portugal this time of the year?

GABRIEL05
blonds...smart...???

Ob1
I agree with Omega! big grin

Kes
Really hot.

JediHDM
alright, i like hot...

The Omega

rysdigital
and modest !

JediHDM
HAHAHA...its ok, i dont take anything offensive form certain ppl, like you and Simple and sifer...

The Omega
Rys> No big grin
"Vanity. My favorite sin."

JediHDM> Good to know smile

FallenForever
Ok, this thread is officially about nothing, o well
poor Korri, that looked like it hurt (Neo's eyes)

-=Urot=-
I feel left out. sad

JediHDM
sorry, Urot, it wasn't on purpose...i am sorry. Here, have a cookie, special recipe... *Holds out basket 'o cookies*

-=Urot=-
* Takes the biggest cookie in the basket! *

I feel so strange....

Whats the dell with all this green stuff? O_o

*** Why is that man in the black suit following me? ***

JediHDM
"Mr. urot...WElcome back...although we're really only interested in those cookies..."

SimplePriest
Omega> I agree with you on the chronology except for a few things...
It appears that Neo gets "blinded" during the Bane fight, so my guess is that the fight takes place before the Speak machine segment....

I think I'ma take another look at everything I can gather and try to get an idea of what's going on again (why, oh why would I spend that much time on the Matrix -- I don't know. Because it's a pretty freakin cool, and deep movie. It's stimulating on many different levels if you care to dig a little. Besides -- I solve rubiks cubes for fun and play chess on the weekend. This is just another mental challenge, and I love it big grin)

Well I will return....

Ladies, Gentlemen... Please hold down the fort wink

JediHDM
Good luck, Simple...

Kes
Guess I brought bad luck. It started raining last night and its raining today. Still hot thou.

icansee
What do you guys go by F or C in terms of temperatures, and what do you classify as hot? hot to me has to be south TX hot 110F/40C.

icansee
Blonds, are we talking about natural or peroxide?

Kes
We go by C. In the summer we had temps around 40 and higher but now it should be like 15 (thats pretty much as cold as it gets). But its still 20 something. Thou the air was dry so it seemed hotter. Since it rained its a bit better know.

icansee
Not bad at all.

JediHDM
not too bad... yeah, hot is over 110, i lived in Houston, so im used to the Heat, but i would say over 110...

GABRIEL05
Say Jedi do you play music?

JediHDM
i used to play violin, when i was 10, but i quit a long time ago...why?

burlyman
haha... what is this thread about laughing

Dryden
http://www.geocities.com/justin3eb/dualmatrix.html

JKozzy
I dont know.... but hey guess what! I play the violin too! stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
just curious

icansee
I just love driving!

The Omega

SimplePriest
Ahhh, you caught two big points I was going to bring up. I did notice that about the blindfold thing (now). I think the clip where you see him turn and look at trinity is from a separate scene. I think the hand grabbing, the words, and the part where he says "we have to" all go together. I'll explain why in my big post on the subject... which should be done soon.

And I also noticed that Neo was in the Limbo outfit. I figure after they free him from Limbo they take him to the oracle (which makes sense). She's sure to have a lot to tell him, and he's sure to have a lot of questions.

cool. I should have a big post thing like before pretty soon here. I'm gonna put it on your thread to keep things all together. smile

The Omega
(Faints)
WHICH one? You already had two excellent review/question threads, that got buried in three days... blink

burlyman
......keeping things under wrap

SimplePriest
yeah... I'm sorry if they're so long. I just try to put everything we've thought of in one spot so we can all refer to it if we want.

And yes, I was planning on putting on your thread "keeping things under wrap"

is that cool?

The Omega
SImplePriest> Oh, I don't mind long threads at all. I mind when i can't find the threads anymore, since lately we've got a lot of new guests, and everyone opens new threads.

Sure "Under Wrap" is an excellent idea smile

SimplePriest
Phew... ok cool. Well I better stop deleting this file then... I'll be right back. smile

Kes
Our summer is from end of June till the end of August then it starts getting colder but this year with the heat wave we started having temps around 48, which in the Lisbon area its a bit to much, right at the beginning of June. It was a very good beach year around Lisbon big grin

Is Huston hot all year?

Kes
Better get back on topic.

Kes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.