Very nice reminds me of the Abyss movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Abyss revisted?

Crash_Overload
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........no just power cables methinks. but it is nice.

icansee
Abyss rip off.

Crash_Overload
oy...............

icansee
Come on, the matrix series are one of the best movies out there but this is riping off the Abyss.

Crash_Overload
I don't think they where thinking of the abyss when they made that, and remeber Andy and Larry are not the ones that do the F-x, the F-x people do the F-x, but they still could of changed something IF they where thinking about that.

icansee
Yes I agree with you just that I love things that are original the FX guys could of done a better job, it is only a minor comment I am not saying the whole film will be crap or anything.

VenomVA
yeah a rip off...damn shame!

Korri
well everyone else rips off the matrix so y not

Sifer
**** off weirdo's. It isn't ripping ANYTHING off! If there is anything in these films, they are Homage Shots. I guess you're gonna say the face is a rip off from Abyss as well? Well the face machine is more like Unicron from Transformers - down to the spikes and the way he speaks...sooooo, why don't you all...

SHUT THE **** UP!

Korri
go Sifer!!!

burlyman
like when agent shoots melon in M1 = ghost in the shell smile

Sifer
Did you also forget Trinity diving from the Window. It's probably the first scene in Ghost in the Shell (Identical camera shot etc)...but quite simply - Amazing smile

Sifer
Not to mention the Green Matrix Code is inspired from Ghost in the Shell...what me to continue people - You will all soon learn the ways of the Wachowski's...LOL

icon
umm the green was inspired by Old computers. Remember the ones that had the black background and green text. I'm trying to remember what platform it was. Way before Dos tho.

icansee
I had no idea you would take comments so personal gee, tough crowd.

burlyman
i thought the GREEN TINT was from old pcs
and there is a blue tint in the real world

Sifer
Yes, the TINT was inspired by the old phosphorous green of old PCs. Not the matrix code. Just watch how Ghost in the Shell comes on and you will see why The Matrix is inspired from it.

JediHDM
and the watermelon shots were an homage to Gallagher, for those of you who are familiar with his comedy, for those of you who aren't, well...Gallagher likes to smash things, he has shows that people pay for that invloves Gallagher smashing everything from mustard bottles to sandwiches, and his piece de resistance is smashing watermelons...

Persuillius
Are you saying the Matrix is a rip off Sifer?

Persuillius
How about the Special FX crew hey? How much of a god-like job have they done??? And the story line leaves every one else in the dust. Pure in depth stroy line. So twisted, so imaginitive. I suggest you watch Reconnition 1 and 2 on the Animatrix, especially if your saying the matrix is a rip off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.