Burn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
The burn to a crisps.

Crash_Overload
Thoes are all the sentinal bombs

VenomVA
is that Zero-One?

Crash_Overload
Nope, just mountains, and the blue speacks in a line are war machines.

xemir
and the 3 Power lines from the trailer.

icon
BTW, teh war machines shoot those bombs out like a machine gun. That is they're purpose. They are deployed to stop Neos assault on 01, or wherever they're going

Crash_Overload
yup. Just think what the machines are thinking (whoah, that was weird) 1 hovercraft, 2 humans, 10,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dead machins by them. (or just neo, but as far as they are concerned, them)

SimplePriest
Ok guys, I don't follow. How are those things shooting out sentinel bombs? I don't see that part. I know they shoot that laser looking thing (The Master Cannon) and I know you can see a whole line of sentinel bombs flying at the ship. And I know you can see the lights from more of those lasers being fired in the background. But why does that mean the lasers shoot sentinel bombs? Or did I just misunderstand. I don't see how a blue laser can shoot a solid bomb at someone. So if that's what you meant could you please explain that to me. Matter of fact, if that's not what you meant could you explain That to me too. I'm trying to understand those scenes too.

Thanks

Crash_Overload
Master Canon (i hate that name) does not shoot out sentinal bombs, but the war ship has a huge supply of S-bombs (so i imagine), and they shoot it at the logos (my fav ship)

SimplePriest
Crash> Ahhh, thank you... And yes, I don't really like master cannon either. But somebody had named it that on another thread so I thought that was the name we all use for it.

How do you know that they have the sentinel bombs though

Crash_Overload
well i don't know, but i suppose that they do I mean, they have a deep fryer (master canon) and what would all that other space be used for? they must have something else.

icon
... they could use that space for... storage? or as a recreational room. I mean even squiddies need to take a break sometime wink

JediHDM
the reason i say that the "master cannon" shoots squiddy bombs, is that, we see the master cannons shooting, and we see squiddy bombs, but we dont see plasma rays arcing towards the Logos, just like we dont see tons, i mean TONS of squidys shooting the bombs...cause thats ALOT of BOMBS!!!

burlyman
"if we have to give our lives, we give them hell before we do!"

JediHDM
*raises right arm, causing machine to raise right BFG* YEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!

HooT
Neo does that I can promise you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.