Personal attack is it worth it???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
This is what someone PMed me today.

way do you of all people think im just some no good punk that has an IQ of -3278943297. i probably know more (and not just about the matrix) than you do

VenomVA
the nerve of some people laughing out loud

miggfl
what?

icansee
Yes, the person has PMed me twice now.

Kes
Just block him/her.

icansee
I have pMed the person back twice explaining that one, I am not into trading insults; two, this is a public forum so what you say anyone can comment on it;three, I wish the person long and a good life, not to take everything so personal;four, I love this site because of the matrix.

Korri
who was it?

joeboy
It happens a lot among geeks. Even in this forum. I see Jedi...yes jedi call everyone who see a topic different than him an idiot. He and others like him don't see that we are all just geeks. Look what we are doing, reading a blog all day and ignoring the real world. Well, i do it at work. After 5, i have a wife and two kids.

Crash_Overload
actually i am sick and restrained in my activities.

icon
I'm not a geek. I'm the captain of the football team.... and basketball... and Carmen Electra is my girlfriend. Duh. wink

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

joeboy
does not matter, we still geeks. we arre people that love science, tech and fantacy. We love to think, love to tinker.

I admit, due to a very high sex drive, i broke out of geek life into the normal world. But my true core still is geek. I rather watch tech tv than espn. But i'd rather have sex than ever know who or what the matrix was.
nothing wrong with being a geek. As long it does not become your world. go back and forth like me. You want see me posting on here much on the weekend. Or in middle of night. I have a life. I am part geek and part normal.

Korri
roll eyes (sarcastic)

joeboy
www.mugshots.org/hollywood/ keanu-reeves.html

Korri
lol

JediHDM
i do not call everyone who has an opinion different than mine an idiot, i call people who blatantly disregard facts, or present untrue facts as truth, an idiot. in no way are these two even remotely similar...get with the program, joeboy...

burlyman
NO!

icansee
Thank you.

miggfl
Jedi and myself have definitely not agreed on many topics. In fact I think he disagreed with about 50% of what was in my gargantuan 10 page "matrix broken down" page.

He's never called me any names though.

PRICK!!

just kiddin stick out tongue

Red Texas
Jedi's fun to debate with, expecially on that evolution one(he's yet to respond)

as to that PM: probably some fool who has too much time to do nothing.

to those people: Pick up a book, go outside, write an essay, make yourself better; get off your arse smile

JediHDM
i agree...

miggfl> i'll remember that...JJ!!

Korri
lol

SimplePriest
I submit that I haven't seen jedi call Anyone an idiot... except for those few idiots that have been on.

JJ... but really, the only time I've seen anyone ever really be "attacked" here is when they are submitting things that they can't really substatiate. I wouldn't even call those "attacks" as much as just telling that person to back up what he/she's saying. And I think we should all be able to do that anyway.

Now, as for those who have a spoiler! sick They get Attacked. miffed:

clavis9495
Korri likes bad boys blink yes

Korri
blink ???

The Omega
Well, if the PM'ing continues, alert the moderators or simply block this... idiot! smile

I'm afraid it'll get worse up until the opening of Revolutions, and now that the Reloaded DVD already goes on sale on the 8th of October... oh dear, oh dear. Brace yourself fellow forumites. We'll get flooded, and I can't promise I'll keep my temper with the "I-know-it-all"s.

Red Texas
well, we should enjoy the flood, as, after the movie, we'll be in deficit.

Think about it, unless there's another movie on the horizon, we'll be devout of 2/3's of the speculation topics here...

JediHDM
yeah, but there will still be speculation, and we will still have things to talk about, like, "OMG, what did the huge monster machine mean, and did it really eat Neo?"...ok, there probably wont be questions like that, but, we will still have to use our noggins, at least until the new year, and then depending on how long they keep making comics, etc...

The Omega
And... after that. We all get The Matrix On-line and virtually beat each other up! wink

JediHDM
Yeah...too bad theres no lightsaberss...

The Omega
Will a katana like Morpheus' do? wink

JediHDM
yeah, i guess so, cause that aws awesome, when Morph sliced the car...yeah, ill take a katana, if there's a katana in the game...

The Omega
You get one in ETM, so if The Matrix Online wants to beat that...
It could be a VERY interesting game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.