Uber Jason vs The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
me and a friend of mine, whare disscusing who would win of the fight stod between Uber Jason and the Teriminator, if the Terminator didint hava a weapon, I say Uber Jason would have kick his candy ass, what do you guys think and why?

DeNiro
i dont know who uber jason is but all i know is that people start posting on ur thread about terminatore vs horror people and didnt on mine i posted about two days ago i might get a lil upset

Lord_Andres
Uber Jason, is the upgraded Jason in Jason X

BABOON
uh oh....A ROID RAGE!!!! *runs and hides* .....oh and by the way i think terminator would win. smokin'

grymlock
yup i do think terminator would win.... cheers mate!! beer

ragesRemorse
i think most of us would like to forget about the ummm... uber jason travesty. and pretend the jason series was a decent slasher series.

BackFire349
Terminator.

carnage713
depends on terminator t1000 tx or t800

DeNiro
u know what i am not going to start a fight with u but how fu*ckin iggnorant r u people at my school always say shit about roids and things like that to me its just jealouse i know u cant be jealous of me u never saw me but comments like that r just not needed and if u have actully ever seen a roid rage i dont think it is a jokin matter they r pretty serious i have seen em before

BABOON
ok ok...i dont wanna start a fight or anything...im sorry..seriously.bad joke. sad

BABOON
one thing though...how can you possibly call me ignorant when you are the one considering taking steroids???? damn...i knew i couldnt just shut up... smokin'

ragesRemorse
terminator is nearly industrucable, jason is big and stupid and he carries a big knife sometimes. Terminator crush jason....uber jason or smaller dumber jason

Evil Dead
Uber Jason hands down

Jason CAN NOT be killed..............they go over this at the beginning of Jason X.........try to kill him any way you like, it is futile. You can not stop this mad man, you can only hope to contain him (which is why he was frozen in the cryo pod)............

Terminator on the other hand is simply a high end robot. You can tear him apart........you can melt him..........you can blow him to kingdom come. He dies rather easily.

Terminator could blow Jason to hell with a grenade launcher........Jason will get back up and keep coming at him because he can not die. Sooner or later Jason would be able to get ahold of the Terminator and rip him apart.........or crush him in a hydrolic press........or melt him in molten iron.......or something else.

Uber Jason..........hands down. No contest.

ragesRemorse
the terminator would tear off jasons arms and beat him to a big bloody dumb pulp with them.

So to sum it all up for you, the terminator would tear jason into peices and walk all over him. he may still be alive but hes nothing more than a pile of big dumb mush

DeNiro
i called u iggnorant just cause u r not knowledable about roids maybe ur one post about roids on my other thread u looked at a web site and found the side affects but i just mean people at my school sound like that and they know nothin about them and its funny cause when people say shit to me im like u think ur that smart to be making fun of a kid u think is on roids i mean wow kinda dumb but ne way im sorry lets just let it go and be cool iight bro peace

grymlock
if terminator tear off jason in to pieces so how jason gonna be alive and kickin... if so jason alive but can he walk and or crawl without his hand leg?? curious?? confused cheers mate!! beer

Lord_Andres
Terminator couldin't tear jasons arms of if Jason was Uber Jason damn look at his arms, MUCH more powerfull the the Terminators, The Terminator is like a skinny boy agains a big motherf**cker.
seriosly.

Lord_Andres
then the trminators

pablo007
As much as I love the Terminator over the atrocious Uber Jason. Jason would probably defeat the Terminator because the Terminator dies if he's crushed. And normal Jason is strong enough to crush human skulls, I can't imagine what amount of strength he would have as Uber Jason. I would've liked Jason X a bit better if Uber Jason was around a lil' longer because I didn't got to enjoy him that much.

DeNiro
uber jason was a BAD ASS!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.