Penguin Xtreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
A new story that i will start after i finish tots and raziel's quest

If there is any mission to dangerous
A mission so crazy no one will take it
There is only one person to turn to, Penguin Xtreme!

Korri
laughing

Alias Neo
it's a mix of the matrix, james bond and mission impossible.

Alias Neo
i can't wait to finish the other storys i'll just start it now

Alias Neo
There was silence arcoss the mountians. snow, everywhere there was snow, this was the Alps, there was surrpossed to be snow. But I have never seen so much snow in one place. All around there was nothing, only one town down, half of the way down the mountain.

"Are you ready, sir?" The pilot of the plane said to me, his finger hovered over a button.
"Yes, i'm ready" I replyed back to him. I stood up and walked to the back of the plane, fitted the snowboard and parachute. The back of the plane started to open. even though I was wearing layers of cloths the frozen air felt cold and bitter as i shuffled to the edge of now open platform. I looked out and saw the ground going past at a great speed. I jumped from the plane and flew towards the ground, i pulled the chord and the saw parachute fly out above me. I touched the ground, took off the paracute and then raced down the mountain towards the small town.

DBZFan
So far so good.You know, I have never seen any Matrix Movies, but I think this will bring me to bieng able to see them. thumb up

Alias Neo
I snowboarded down the mountain, I could start to see the town far below. Then the silence was broken. Two Snow Mobiles raced down the side of the mountian. They pulled out uzi's and pulled up beside me. I BEnt down and grab the bottom of my board, I jumped up into the air and landed next to on of the snow mobiles. I jumped sidewards and smacked the rider with my snowboard, i landed back on the floor and grabbed his Uzi. The other rider opened fire but missed. I fired at the front of his snow mobile, it crashed into a tree and exploded. I dropped the gun and snowboarded down to the town.

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/surprise.gif *Korri Faints* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/stretcher.gif

Alias Neo
laughing out loud

DBZFan
doctor *Fixes Korri up and send korri off*

masterofmatrix
this a cool story so far

Alias Neo
I stopped and looked back up the mountain, a helicopter flew from the sky and flew down towards me, the side open and a man appeared, he a lifted min gun from the roof and fixed it to the helicopter. I would need a weapon. I snwoboard back up to the two snow mobiles and picked up the two uzi's. The helicopter was getting near now. The helicopter flew down and opened fire, I jumped up, dodging the bullets and fired at the pilot of the helicopter. I landed back on the ground and looked up to see the helicopter suddenly fall to the ground and explode. I walked down the mountain to the town. At last i reached it, it was very small, a few small shops, a police station, trai station and a few other buildings, the most unexpected place for a Base

DBZFan
rock yes thumb up thumb up

masterofmatrix
grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeat

Korri
u must see!!!

DBZFan
See what?

Korri
the Matrix

u r so deprived sad

DBZFan
lol, sorry I have a short memory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.