weird dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

julibug
do you guys have really weird dreams? i have crazy ones. the weirdest ones usually have something to do with the studio where i work. i've been working here for almost 6 years, so i guess i've spent enought time up here for it to be incorporated into my subconscience. last night i dreamed that christopher walken was up here preparing for a film they were supposedly going to make around here somewhere. only he wasn't just creepy christopher walken - he was also a vampire. it went on and on with all kinds of strangeness. once i dreamed that another girl who worked here could only talk to us if she turned her head upside down in a goldfish full of water. i also dreamed we had washers & dryers up here, so we could do our laundry at work.

Alias Neo
i once had a dream where i was Neo, it was cool

Korri
my dreams aint weird angel

julibug
I hardly have a dream that isn't weird. Maybe I should start a dreamlog to share with you guys. It would be interesting to say the least!!

Korri
i dream about the same thing over and over....

Alias Neo
same here

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Paola
I dreamt with the end of the world last night messed

LanceWindu
I usually dream about freaky things, and skewed perceptions.

Alias Neo
endof the world! what year does it happen?

julibug
i've had the end of the world dreams, too.

oh, and i dream about some of the same things over and over, too. if you go to sleep thinking about something (or someone whistle ), you'll usually dream about it!

julibug
when i have the end of the world dreams, it's not clear about details such as date - it's just usually weird - like asteroids flying at us & stuff.

LanceWindu
I once dreamt I was being chased by Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/

Korri
they say that dreams r inspired by wot u think about during the day....too flamin rite big grin

julibug
yeah, when i want to dream about a particular someone, i just spend a lot of time lookin' at pics online - or maybe watch a movie before i go to bed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
who is UR particular someone??

julibug
hmmm, well there's Alan Rickman, the Rayment twins, Johnny Depp, among others. have you looked at the "cute things" thread - there are pics of Alan & of the twins.

Korri
ahhhh i c

it will take some detective work to figure out mine roll eyes (sarcastic)

julibug
hmmmm, let me see. Ted Logan?

Korri
ehhh nope smile

LanceWindu
My dream girl is Nivvy.

I've already had a couple dreams of her, nothing sick and perverted like some of you may think.

julibug
you know - Bill S. Esquire & Ted Theodore Logan. you may not have ever watched it - one of keanu's first major roles. stick out tongue

julibug
aww, that's sweet.

LanceWindu
Ahh, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Neo_Version 7
Dreams suck. Especially weird ones!

julibug
yup - but has korri seen it?

LanceWindu
If she hasn't then she is not as big a fan of Keanu as she thinks.

julibug
just a review of last night's weird dream - christopher walken as a vampire annoying the heck out of everyone here at the studio...

LanceWindu
What studio?

julibug
the recording studio where i work - very part-time now.

LanceWindu
Oh cool.

Paola
laughing out loud I don't know!!! I just dreamt the whole world was exploding.... even there was a countdown somewhere, you know? like the countdown for new year messed

I even woke up all freaked

julibug
i wake up from most of my dreams a little freaked. blink

LanceWindu
I never do, because I know they are nothing more than dreams.

julibug
yeah - but when i'm in that in between state of awake & asleep - when i'm sort of still dreaming, yet beginning to be aware of what's going on in reality - sometimes it's a little freaky - just for that short amount of time.

diegocala
I dreamt I was alive, alone and surrounded by people handing me stuff...

julibug
confused blink

happy kine
all my dreams have me trying to walk or run but i'm in quicksand. i wake up trying to get out of something only realize i'm being strangled by my woman

Paola
confused

Treehuggerjanie
i had a dream that i went on holiday on a bucket and i hopped everywhere on a bucket.dude!

must_kill_Santa
nice well i have loads i always dream bout death and the end of the world but my weirdest must be when i dremt i was human
SCARY

Paola
laughing out loud

silver_tears
i have "innocent" *ahem* angel dreams about certain people whistle

LanceWindu
I've had some really freaky dreams where everything becomes distorted, the only time I have these dreams is when I become sick.

Venom31096
The weirdest dream i ever had was when i was going out with this girl i like and me and my friend dallas went to an auction, and the auction was you just ran on stage and grabbed what you want.

well, there wasnt much left and we both grabbed mechanical girlfriends. We took them home, and mine had kids and she moved in and somehow my other girlfriend never found out.
Then it changed and i was running to my grandmother's house, then to my friend Aarons house then to the police station and i went in and then all of a sudden i was trapped in a cell.
All of a sudden it was like it went war craft 3 style playing, like i was trapped in a war game and the objective was to get me out of the place. In the end i got a dvd of dragon half, Then i woke up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.