Raz is #2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
I felt a little nosey today and looked at everyones profile, and I couldn't help noticing that Raz, the administrator, member # is 2, so whose #1?, This seems very scandalous to me!

Ushgarak
Isn't it Zed? Or are you making out that this is like the Prisoner?

Texas
No, Zed es numero tres!

phinney6
wouldn't UBH be it

Texas
whose USB?

Texas

Ushgarak
UBH disappeared before the forums moved here.

Tex, UBH used to be the number one respected figure at these boards. But he was gone by the time I joined.

Texas
We'll since no one can figure out who is #1, I would like to request that my member # be changed from 201 to 1 big grin

Ushgarak
Could well have been a test account of Raz's.

Texas
I think #1 should remain a mystery, it adds a little intrigue to the board!

Texas
#1 can be a dark Sith hiding in the shadows....or a test account of Raz's big grin

phinney6
UBH Didn't Raz own the website but he left UBH to run the message boards

ratcat
#1 is the Administrator Account. If I understand correctly, it is a requirement of the UBB setup that the first account is the Administrator account.

Texas
so much for intrigue sad

Texas
OMG, I'm a Jedi knight, I'm a Jedi Knight, I'm a Jedi Knight, Kewl you guys, see I always say bitching and complaining always pays off, Now I just need to be Jedi Master, then I can crush phinney6 mad (Just kidding phinney6) big grin , maybe

Gundark
Bitching and complaining will never get you anywhere here, Texas. Now whining, that's something else. laughing out loud

R.C
But what is Raz now that wqe are here???

Ushgarak
The Dude, of course.

Gundark
OMG ! RC, I thought YOU were going to pack Raz !!!!

Ushgarak
Is there a special Raz-box or something?

Gundark
Well yes....it has one of those darn styrofoam forms with it that will allow us to only pack Raz in that box....

King Jedi
How do you know what number you are?

Ushgarak
It;s not listedlike it used to be, though it may be the number that appears in the url bar when you look at your member profile.

phinney6
Dont worry i packed Raz

King Jedi
O.K I see it. I'm number 27.

phinney6
I forgot which number i am

Gundark
Well unfortunately you forgot to pack the JC forum with him, phin.

phinney6
oops, your right we need a council forum, I would love to be on the council, if you can get me in

Gundark
Well.....there's a few in line ahead of you....

Ushgarak
Oh, don't get into 'lines' again... it was confusion over that that caused Merc to leave.

That place is full to bursting with people as it is. And having looked inside I can finally confirm that there is NO crazy fun party in there, after all.

Texas
I wouldn't be seen dead in the JC, and I'm a ghost!

phinney6
ah but i still want to be a mod and to have the status of JC

Gundark
Yes, I thought they would at least have discounts or coupons or something.

phinney6
cheapskates

Gundark
Perhaps chairs with our names on the back. No....even George doesn't have that.

phinney6
George Lucas, or George Patton

Gundark
Sorry, didn't think required further.....explanation. Lucas.

phinney6
i know just messin with ya for the hell of it

Ushgarak
Our Phinney is a little Patton obsessed you see, Gundy.

phinney6
I love History and Patton is my favorite subject

Texas
Whoose Patton?...............Just kidding Phinney, hope I didn't give you a heart attack evil face

finti
patton`s a sissy evil face

Texas
Wasn't Patton a cross dresser? evil face .....sorry Phinney, nothing personal smile

finti
laughing out loud he swoped clothes with J. Edgar Hoover.

queeq
Roommates in college, eh? laughing out loud

Texas
I heard that one night when J.Ed and Pat were roommates in college, Pat took a pair of J.Ed's 4 inch stilettos without asking and broke one of the heels. Well when J.Ed found out there was a cat fight beyond all astronomical proportions! They woke up the entire dorm! But of course in genuine Pat and J.Ed style, they became friends again, and went panty hose shopping to celebrate there renewed friendship!............(Ok, now you guys can officially start worrying about me!)

R.C
Texas, do you truely believe we weren't worried about you before THAT?!?!? laughing out loud

Texas
It's nice to know you care smile

Texas
Wooooo Hoooooo, I got 500 posts! smile

Supa
Ok, to be a real pain, it says 501 evil face

(hasn't got any posts to mention really...)

Gundark
Texas you are quite the history buff.....

Clovie
raz is nr 1
and there is no nr 2 blink

finti
someone obviously has too much spare time

ash007
whats with all the bumped threads Clovie messed huh

phinney6
Yes fans and friends of yours truly, I am a HUGE HISTORY BUFF and Eisenhower and Patton are the best two generals from WWII to me! Also Monty was a great one too.

Clovie
no spare time, but i didn't feel like learning bag

Fire
lol happens to all of us Clovie, I'm around nr 500

Clovie
i'm about 20000th messed

but since nr 2 is free shifty

Fire
everyone should move one up except for raz

Clovie
or someone could be moved to be nr 2
it would be easier wink

JKozzy
#2 is "Killermovies Staff." I think they should post laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.