Metal Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ANGELIQUE
HEY ARE THERE ANY HEAVY METAL FANS
ON THIS BOARD, IF SO.........

DOES ANYBODY KNOW A SINGER NAMED THOR?

diegocala
That is pretty vauge...what Band does he sing for? Is he Icelandic?

lil bitchiness
Metal...i like metal...what sort of metal...which bands in paticular?
KoRn are the best....EVER!

diegocala
This?

BackFire349
i love metal. i love pantera, soul fly, sepultura, korn, slipknot, mudvayne, SOAD, rage against the machine, along with many others.

diegocala
rock

finti
there was a band called Thor in the 80`s, they really sucked though

Ass Goblin
I'm a heavy metaler i mainly listed to Static-x machine head slipknot soulfly koRn mudvayne murderdolls.

finti
ahh Machine Head, well at least they have their name from a classic hardrock album though

buzzz
I liked metal 2! stuff like ozzy metallica iron maiden korn apocaliptyca and others smile

The_Inevitable
KISS, Metallica, Rage against the Machine, Jimi HEndrix, Average WHite Band, and uh Creedence Clearwater Revival

grymlock
talking about metal emmm i say old chap, mine will be To/Die/For,The Kovenant.Secret Discovery,Rammstein,Night In Gales,HIM,Iron Maiden etc...
Cheers Mate!! beer

BackFire349
machine heads an awesome band.

grymlock
Mercyful Fate/King Diamond will be my all time fav... wish gotta chance to see live...

cheers mate!! beer

navyncis
I like just about any metal but esp. the centurymedia records bands. I am really looking forward to Lacuna Coil's new album Karmacode on April 4th and Celtic Frost is finally releasing some new stuff end of may and will be touring. Yess. And I can't define how stoked I am about the immortal Rob Zombies new album, finally, on March 28th. The two singles off it "foxy,foxy" and "let it all bleed out" are kick ass. Also I really like the folowing Pissing Razors, Skindred, chimara, reveille and all the old speed metal bands, prong, testament, slayer, wraithchild america, s.o.d., death angel, nuclear assualt, and overkill. Two of my alltime favs are Sacred reich and Annihilator.

eggmayo
Originally posted by finti
ahh Machine Head, well at least they have their name from a classic hardrock album though

Could also be named after the tuning peg on a guitar though.

Grimm Reaper
I listen to Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon, Dokken, Hammerfall, Mudvayne, Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, Slipknot, System of a Down, Soil, Metallica, Velvet Revolver (although they might just be considered Rock, I don't know).

There is probably more but I can't remember.

Slay
Originally posted by eggmayo
Could also be named after the tuning peg on a guitar though.
This is correct.

supersayin4goku
korn for me their kinda soft for metal but i like slipnot to rock out with ur cock out

Deicide
Cannibal Corpse, Bloodbath, Iniquity, Lamb of God, God Forbid, Opeth, Slayer, Deicide, Nile, i like alot of heavy ass sh*t.

Bardiel13
Slipknot, Mater Monstifera, Benighted, Trivium, Static-X, Sonata Arctica, Elvenking, Ajdath, the list goes on.

badAssSoadFan13
I don't listen to too much metal.
What's Rob Zombie? Is he metal or hard rock?
I really like some metal though, like System of a Down uhm.....Mudvayne is good...and some other ones. I just hate listing sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.