Father of the Little Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xemir
The Father (I'm pretty sure he is the father) Of the Little Girl at Mobil Ave is the same guy that was being walked away from the meros table when Neo and crew arive to the restaraunt in reloaded. I havent seen any topics of this so I wasn't sure if any 1 else knew. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sifer
It is. Apparently his name is Rama Kandra.

xemir
how do you know his name?

burlyman
i was going 2 start this thread but i thought there would have been one already cool

xemir
Guess this is the first. So thats the child that the oracle gave her shell for. Also what's up with the train bum any 1 know?

burlyman
no well we see him laughing in mobil ave in the other trailer and then he punches neo in the latest

burlyman
i correct myself - not laughing but well grinning

xemir
I'm pretty sure he's some type of program like the twins or seraph.

SimplePriest
Yeah the bum dude seems to be one of Mero's helpers. miffed:

And has anyone tried looking up what Rama Kandra means... The names usually mean something important. They're also usually realated to the character somehow. Just a thought... Let us know if you find anything...

burlyman
he 'works' for mero
apparently a 'timekeeper'

joeboy
They probaly all held in limbo.

Sifer
Rama Kandra was the Seventh Avatar of the God Vishnu if I remember correctly. Go look up Rama on Wikipedia smile

burlyman
if you take his name as RamaChandra
dictionary.com: a hero in Hindu mythology; an incarnation of Vishnu

burlyman
mobil ave smile

SimplePriest
Hmmm thanks guys. but... err... what's Vishnu? erm

burlyman
from dictionary.com:

One of the principal Hindu deities, worshiped as the protector and preserver of worlds. Vishnu is often conceived as a member of the triad including also Brahma and Shiva.

\Vish"nu\, n. (Hindu Myth.) A divinity of the modern Hindu trimurti, or trinity. He is regarded as the preserver, while Brahma is the creator, and Siva the destroyer of the creation.

the Sustainer; a Hindu divinity worshipped as the preserver of worlds

burlyman
i suppose you could think of Brahma his wife and Siva the girl, which could shed some light on her purpose

-=Urot=-
Burlyman i'm so glad you have that series of pics in your last post.

If you look at the Theatrical Trailer you will see that Neo has a diff avatar before the Time Keeper punches him. I wonder did the girl (Hope?) change it to prove something to Neo?

I know some of you will say that the guy being punched is a stunt double. As we know the W.Bros have a plan for everything, so I don't think they would show the stunt double's face with that much clarity.

Its almost as if they want you to see the change between Neo's avatar and the New one.

What do you guys think?

xemir
wow look at those pictures a bench a wall on the right they all change unless they walk down that area.

JediHDM
yeah, thats exactly what i was thinking...i saw it, and i was like...WOAH, thats not Neo, dude...and then i was like, well, if Korri hasn't said anything, it MUST be Neo, so i didn't say anything...and if you are right, about the kid=destroyer part, then im kinda scared as to what she is capable of, you know what im saying?

-=Urot=-
We need to keep our eyes on that little girl.

burlyman
well the kid could be Brahma:

\Brah"ma\, n. 1. (Hindoo Myth.) The One First Cause; also, one of the triad of Hindoo gods. The triad consists of Brahma, the Creator, Vishnu, the Preserver, and Siva, the Destroyer.

Note: According to the Hindoo religious books, Brahma (with the final a short), or Brahm, is the Divine Essence, the One First Cause, the All in All, while the personal gods, Brahm (with the final a long), Vishnu, and Siva, are emanations or manifestations of Brahma the Divine Essence.

who knows, all ive got to go on is dictionary.com stick out tongue

JediHDM
but wouldn't that mean...oh, thats so wierd... i just thought of something...the hindu's believe in reincarnation, correct? so what if the little girl is the reincarnation, so to speak, of the original AI, or even EVE, if my theory is correct? thats a noodle baker, right there...

-=Urot=-
big grin Would you like some salt and pepper on that baked noodle?

JediHDM
yes please,...no, more...more...a little more...ok, tastes just right...

-=Urot=-
big grin

What has me scratching my head is why did the Time Keeper punch Neo like that? If hes working for the Mero, I wonder what part he really has to play in this movie. Is he the glue or the monkey wrench??

burlyman
well it looks like they are leaving on the train

sith_darth_jay
hey guys i finally download the trailer and as u all noticed, ,i saw the girl (hope?) that hindu guy and his wife, and all that, ,and i also noticed that when neo talks to the oracle he's in that merovingian suit and when he talks to that baby face machine (the architect?) and he says he won't fail, then the machine plugs him back in (i think that's when neo is walking that yellow shiny path) and then he's in the reloaded suit again and goes fight smith.
after seeing that, i can't stop thinking about that spoiler with the bad ending (u know which one, that one that said neo will make a deal with the machine and that (the ***) somebody is the real one)
i hope i'm wrong and that spolier was indeed crap, 'cuz if it wasn't, the movie will suck, i really hope i was a fake scrip.

also at the end of the trailer, just before smith is lifting neo, u can see smith destroying? the oracle or neo(is all in green code, there's like 3 smiths and one is with his hand inside the exploding thing sitting on a chair).
the logos? flying and a clear blue sky on the back ground.
and neo using his power in the so call real world, stoping more sentinels (like hundreds of them) before crashing, and neo seeing smith inside bane
sorry if i got a lil' carried away

JediHDM
well, based on the looks on the faces of the parents, i would have to say that they thought Neo was going with them, even that they WANTED him to go with them... i think that he may be like Charon, the ferryman in greek mythology, and maybe it is not his time to "die" yet, so thats why the "observer" punches him, to keep him from stopping the observer from carrying out his "purpose". Possibly? any thoughts?

sith_darth_jay
yeah but, why neo isn't neo? i mean it's some other guy he punches, not keanu

-=Urot=-
I still think the girl (Hope?) changed Neo's avatar.

xemir
what do u mean his avatar. sith> its the oracle n the chair in her kitchen. Also the suit Neo is in at mobile ave is the same suit that he is wearing at the end of "The Matrix" if im not mistaken.

JediHDM
neo is not neo because he's in limbo, not really in the machine world, but not really in the matrix, either...

droopy1592
That's just a stunt double, it's a bit blurry.

It's the same suit from reloaded. But when he talks to the oracle it's another suit.

xemir
o wtf i just noticed the bottum of his suit is like reloaded but top looks exalcy like end of M1 any 1 got picks of that suit im talken about?

xemir
Look at the neck part of his suit
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_keanu_crpd.jpg

and then look at a picture of him huggin trin at mobil ave

ttp://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_keanu_crpd.jpg

Skittles19
wow you all know WAY too much about this...wink

JediHDM
its our job to know, our PURPOSE...

SimplePriest, i think its time *pulls out saberstaff and ignites* We fight ignorance tonight...

SimplePriest
Ahhhh, jedi... yes. "It ends tonight"

Let's see. As I was reading what you guys posted I had a thought. We all think that the bum is with Mero (you see his arm as he points a gun at trinity in Hel Club). We Know he's punching Neo in the subway. We Know this is a Big deal because, well, it's NEO! He's too fast to be touched, to strong to be moved (at least by your average joe). We Know that is the family that sells the termination codes to the oracle's shell to save their child. We Know that child is important to the future of both worlds. We know that when trin finally catches up with neo (sorry korri) it's in Mobil Ave. Ok, now to what we can Infer:

Well it's hard to get all of this in order... there's just so much and trying to link it all is getting confusing... I keep proving my ideas wrong. Hmmm... Well I'll post this, give it some more thought, and I'll be back when I have Some kind of an idea.

Please let me know if you can figure out how these events fit together (what order). Ok... keep thinking

*turns off saber, takes seat on floor, and begins to concentrate*
hmmm

JediHDM
yes, we must think, we must concentrate, we must focus...

*also turns off saberstaff, sitting down on the air, levitating, concentrating*

icon
uh take a close look.. the suit hes in is the Mero's suit. See?

nox
I came to these forums a bit late and I have no idea what you guys are talking about with the Oracle's "shell"...

Is there a thread i havn't seen?

Also, I'm sure the so called "Neo" who gets punched into the wall by the homeless guy is a stunt double.. It wouldn't really make sense if they changed his form for a part of the movie...

icansee
They are referring to the enter the matrix game which talks about oracles codes being sold to the Mero........

burlyman
whats wierd is this plot twist was to get other the death of Gloria Foster RIP but it seems really important
it was rumored that the oracle was supposed to take a different form in rev anyway

rysdigital
maybe the child is indeed Hope from the comic and she *switched* form with Neo, to trick the Observer into taking Neo out of the loop instead of the child.

SimplePriest
Whoa whoa whoa.... Which comic? I have to read that one. Sounds important....

Iconoclast
You can find it here:

h t t p://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com//cmp/vanfleet2.h t m l

Check out the other ones aswell

SimplePriest
thank you smile Looks like I've got some reading to do

burlyman
something i only just noticed when watching the trailer again:

look at the faces of the parents when 'timekeeper' guy punches 'neo'

(edit: silly me jedi wrote this further back)

-=Urot=-
All is forgiven burlyman. smile

The Omega

burlyman
the mother is not the priestess
why is the child Hope?

JediHDM
ok, we are told by the Oracle that two programs she trusted sold her code for the life of her child, then we see a pic of a man (the same man that was led away from the Mero as our trio entered), a woman, and a little girl. This little girl is also standing over Neo when he wakes up in Limbo...The little girl is NOT HOPE, but she is the one the oracle was referring to...look at the new trailer...

The Omega

burlyman
i know who Hope is, and she is NOT the girl in mobil ave, i was asking what reason people have to believe this..
and im certain that the girl in mobil ave is the one the oracle speaks of, we see her dad in meros restaurant (he just sold him the oracles termination code as little into meros convo with neo her warns that he time is almost up)

The Omega
Burlyman> Could you decipher the parenthesis please? I don't understand it smile

burlyman
thats a big word confused

The Omega
Burlyman> "(he just sold him the oracles termination code as little into meros convo with neo her warns that he time is almost up)"

????

burlyman
he just sold him the oracles termination code, as little into meros convo with neo, he warns the gang that her time is almost up

JediHDM
i understand the first and last part, but could you rephrase "as little into meros convo with neo"?

burlyman
...because, a short way through The Merovingians conversation with Neo...

The Omega

The Omega

JediHDM
wait, twins...?!

SimplePriest
blink uggghhhh blink

These Wachowski's are good... This rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper. How'd they put such a dense and powerful story together?!

JediHDM
Thats a good question...they ARE GENIUSES!!! thats my explaination, and it seems to hold, so...

The Omega

JediHDM
someone said her name is the destroyer, or something like that, but i think that was based on the religion...

The Omega

burlyman
ME, page 1 of this thread

JediHDM
yeah, its on page one and two of this thread

The Omega

The Omega
BTW: Could Rama in some way or other be connected to one of Neo's predecessors? As a leftover residual self-image?

Sifer
The child is a program, but the question is: Why is she important? smile

She is unique - but how? big grin It's leading somewhere...hehe

The Omega

Sifer
I didn't say you have to reply or even read what I am posting - If people choose to do so, then cool. If not, I couldn't give a shit big grin

The Omega

JediHDM
Im looking at the tenth one, which reminds me of the Christian Revelation. Also, how can Rama be the perfect human if hes a program?

The Omega

priestjim
Seraph is the singular for Seraphim, which is according to the Jewish/Christian religion the highest order of Angels and they are in the 8th heaven (just below God) (I protect which matters most...)

Sifer
But according to (I think it was the production notes) the official site, Seraph's name is a bit off, in a sense. What he looks like is what a Seraph is said to have looked like. By this I mean his intense fiery glowing code, but what he is, is apparently different.

It says the Oracle could be described as a Power, with Seraph being a principality (protecting the rank above him).

burlyman
'I protect which matters most...'
Jedi thats your cue

JediHDM
what, you mean "WE ARE STILL HERE!!!" or "Seraph doesn't protect the Archie (god)" or ...

droopy1592
Rama's child will be the key to the unity of man and machine.

burlyman
"WE ARE STILL HERE!!!"

Another_Smithy
I don't know but I looked at your 10 forms of that Buddha thing Omega, and what I gathered from your parenthesis that our Neo is the yes the 6th anamoly but you state that in the 7th incarnation this Rama is "the perfect human" perhaps he is the "NEXT" One, or something along the lines.

The Omega

Sifer
I wonder if she has activated her self termination code - just an idea (not mine) smile

Sifer
The 7th Matrix will be perfect - The kid is one of the many keys to the path....

...of evolution smile

The Omega
Sifer> It's possible that she prefers to delete herself (return to the Source), rather than let the Smith-virus grow.

Another_Smithy
But one person would'nt really matter to Smith now.

The Omega
The Oracle isn't just "another" "person". What about the "Eyes of the Oracle" for example?

JediHDM
yeah, also, remember, the little girl is more important...Smith will be destroyed by "just another person", it just depends WHICH person it is...

Another_Smithy
I thought you were talking about that little girl in Limbo.

The Omega
No, about the scene in the trailer, where it seems the legion of Smiths are attacking the Oracle.

Another_Smithy
Yeah I agree it will probably matter if Smith gets her (which he does) but not the little girl. That is probably how Smith is able to fly.

The Omega
Why'd you think that? Maybe I missed a scene, but last I checked the Oracle wasn't doing the Superman-thing smile

Another_Smithy
But she does have special powers, I know she does'nt fly (but it would be funny if she did) but how else would Smith get the power to fly?

Sifer
He learns to fly 'cause Neo has. He is trying to free his 'mind' so to speak wink

The Omega
Hahahhaha big grin

Sifer's right there. Smith is "evolving" so to speak, or has the ability to do so. He doesn't need upgrades from the machine-world anymore to learn new "stuff."
He's free. A new man.

burlyman
did any one notice his massive jump in the burly brawl scene, when neo catches him and rolls to the floor

SimplePriest
Wow, well we should be in for some interesting surprises in this fight scene. This will be strange to see Smith, the guy I came to love as Agent Smith, now with a free mind. Defying the boundaries of the Matrix. Bending some laws and breaking some rules. Goodness. Wow, november will be a Very good month. Why didn't I just say Nov 5th? Because I will see it throughout the entire month of november. I can't wait.

JediHDM
yeah, that sounds like a plan...Stan...haha

ScoobyDoo
WoW...this movie gets deeper and deeper....feels like no bottom to the rabbit hole....anyways...

With some checking and cross referencing with a few sites after reading this thread I found some names.

Bernard White is playing Rama Kandra, the father
Tharini Mudaliar is playing Kamala, the mother
Tanveer Atwal is palying Sati, the little girl

I read the Burning Hope comic, and I'm certain that character isnt the daughter, it seems like just another, cool spin off in the matrix world.

I like the tie in brought up about the 6th reincarnation being Neo and it seems logical.

Interested to see what you guys find with those names...

kino1898
In the last trailer for Revolutions, it shows a subway car coming at the camera with a guy flying in front of it from one side to another. 2 things I noticed were that 1)It says the word "LOOP" on the front of the car and 2)it is Rama Kandra who is flying/jumping across. Obviously

Also, thought it was interesting the Neo is the 6th "incarnation/manifestation" of the One and Ramachandra was the 7th incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu.

JediHDM
it is NOT obviously Rama, as some of us believe it to be Trainman...

burlyman
eek! NEWBIES SEARCHING AND BRINGING UP OLD THREADS??!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif

JediHDM
REALLY OLD THREADS...but yes, it is good...

forumcrew
they are learning..

JediHDM
one is, at least...

MC Mike
The prophecy will soon be fufilled! eek!

Verity
Hear, hear! Excited anyone? Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Ginerninja
Damn, this is a really really cool thread, it explains a lot. I want some more names to look up and find out about.

Osiris
trinity is not HOT...
she is kewl

The Unknown
Though I'm probably way off, the Hindus believed in reincarnation. What if the little girl is a reincarnation of the mother of the matrix?

forumcrew
the mother is alive.. and she was a created program she wasnt "born" her parents created her, and in good reason (first program created out of love perhaps)

The Unknown
Well the little girl can still be the mother. That would be a good twist in the story.

forumcrew
she cant be the mother.. she was created after the matrix

The Unknown
How do you know that? She could have been created before the first anomaly.

forumcrew
that wouldnt make any since.. it wouldnt fit the story at all

forumcrew
her being a reincarnation of the mother maybe.. at a stretch but not the mother

The Unknown
Why couldn't she be the mother? It would fit into the story. We hear about a mother of the matrix at the end of Reloaded and meet her in Revolutions.

forumcrew
shes not an intuitive program.. 2 programs created her.. they wouldnt create an intuitive program to study the human psyche that would be stupid.. she is NOT the mother

The Unknown
I understand what you're saying, but how do you know that she's not an intuative program? She could have been from the first Matrix and the only way for the two parents two have a child is for the Matrix to create one to study the human psyche.

JediHDM
but that makes no sense, that the Mero would do something NOW, and threaten her NOW, rather than years, iterations ago...

forumcrew
they created her not the matrix and that wouldnt make her important to BOTH worlds.. the mother if not the oracle wouldnt be important anymore.. shes important for a different reason..

The Unknown
I know there's no proof that the girl's the mother. Something just tells me that she is. Besides, more information can be given in the next movie explaining about her.

forumcrew
she revolves around love..

Ginerninja
Im thinking that maybe its not the little girl especially, but the thing inside her which has refreshed everytime a matrix has reset.

forumcrew
elaborate

The Unknown
What do you mean "the thing inside her"?

lemon
isn't kamala an incarnation of kali, the goddess of transformation and death? she can also be referred to as the universal mother...

JediHDM
kamala is an incarnation of Lakshmi, if Lakshmi is kali, then yes...

lemon
kamala is an incarnation of kali, not lakshmi, but you are right about sita/lakshmi and rama/vishnu

burlyman
eek! WOW an old thread.... good use of the FDT! big grin

JediHDM
according to this: http://w3.gwis.com/~ajmani/lakshmi.html

When Vishnu appeared as Vamana, Parasurama, Rama, Krishna, she appeared as Padma or Kamala, Dharani, Sita and Rukmini. She is as inseparable from Vishnu as speech from meaning or knowledge from intellect, or good deeds from righteousness.

Thats what i'm going by...

lemon
sanatansociety.org
i am not allowed to post links. probably doesn't matter anyway. i just think that if kamala is kali, then it means that the goddesses of death and rama/vishnu, who refers to himself as being in charge of recycling, helped to escort sati, their child, back into the matrix, which means that she could be some form of avatar, or the next "savior" maybe. maybe not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.