revolutions hbo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Matrix Revolutions: First Look
Friday October 31st 2003 @ 9:45 p.m.
Channel: HBO
Approx. time: 15 mins.

JKozzy
Awww.. I'm going to be trick-or-treating!!! Darn.... well maybe I can tape it..........

..... ah screw it. This is more important than stupid candystick out tongue

HooT
Wow the last first look was long and on the first dvd

I cant wait

SimplePriest
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you....

JediHDM
this is DEFINATELY more important..

burlyman
can someone put this up on kazaa for those of us not in the US

JediHDM
i would, but i dont have the proper equipment, like a graphics card that allows straight cable to comp tv watching...sorry, anyone else? i would like a copy too, b/c i want to keep all the trailers, etc...

Red Texas
I'll try to catch it - but like most of america, I'll be partay-n smile

Another_Smithy
This is OCT 31st right? Why would you be watching that when in 5 measly days it comes out into the theatres. You could be buying your tickets when that garbage is playing. 15 min of stuff we probably have already seen.

Red Texas
oh, yea, that's right, I'd rather wait the extra few days. Me and the compadres have it all planned out, we're gettin out and gettin to the theater ASAP smile

JediHDM
but we've only seen about four minutes, max, of movie footage, this is easily three times that, possibly more...i think its worth it...

Korri
HBO?
i live in the UK and i dont have Sky

icon
hmmmm. i'm beginning to get an idea...

I will be selling copies of it on dvd or vhs, for... 15$ a piece wink

JediHDM
wow...thats exorbitant...esp since one can get the Matrix for 20, and it about 10 times as long...

Another_Smithy
They probably won't show any new footage. Just some behind the scenes making of a scene or something. I mean you have all waited that long for the movie to come out, you can wait 5 more days.

icansee
If riches where horses begger would ride. HBO is not available in the UK.Not even on cable or satellite TV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.