USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

LanceWindu
(So I'm with Master Gundark right now?)

Ushgarak
All your ships are in convoy.

LanceWindu
(So I'm in the Free Lancer?)

Ushgarak
I would imagine so- you flew to Belseraphon in it, yes? Then you are, you came straight to Gundark from there, and have been told you are now trying to pursue the Dark Siders to the Mausoleum.

LanceWindu
(Ok)

"Master Gundark, how shall we do this?"

Ushgarak
Gundy seems a bit shaky recently, Lance. She normally seems so solid, too... you gather she had a bad time on Nar Shadda though.

LanceWindu
Lance is silent.

He knows Master Gundark will tell him everything once she can deal with it herself.

Ushgarak
Also, Lance, you understand there was some trouble with the Jedi she sent to Tartarus to chase Persis. Apparently they got into some trouble with the local authorities- there is talk of legal action against them, and Gundark as well. Damn bureaucrats.

And Balek took a shot at her, wounded her. Seems that bounty warning is for real- as that bounty is on your head as well, that is something else to worry about after this mission!

Ushgarak
Meanwhile, a long way away by human reckoning, but in the same sector of space...

Welcome to your new players if they stick with it- Roan Trilanger (tptmanno1) and Sky Ninabu (Silversaber)

I suggest the two of you check each other's profiles!

You two have been on an extended mission out on the very edge of the Republic in order to try and gently discourage outlying systems from giving aid- basically protection money- to pirates, and to assure them that the Republic will continue to protect them. You have been travelling in a red diplomatic cruiser (like the one QGJ was using in The Phantom Menace) with two civilian pilots.

The misison has gone well but it rather annoyed the pirates who attacked your ship. The pliots performed an emergency hyperdrive jump to escape, but you were damaged as you entered hyperspace and the engines overloaded. You were sent a random course with no programmed co-ordinates- meaning you could have easily jumped into a sun or planet, as they attract hyperspacing ships. You were lucky, and instead emerged in deep space- VERY deep space. But your fuel is nearly all spent, and your navigational systems are completely gone.

"I know what sector we are in," explains the pilot to you, "but navigation is impossible without a point of reference and I cannot possibly recognise any constellations from this point of view. We are outside communication range of the Republic and I cannot even find a decent planet on which to land and try and make repairs- if the damage is repairable at all. I am sorry, sir; I shall keep trying, though."

silversaber
Sky rolled her eyes and looked around her. She a curved Lightsabre hanging from her side and a small gun hanging from her black boot. She was very pretty and well-formed and her long blonde hair was in a high ponytail. Her clear blue eyes scanned the area around her. As she shook her head to get some hair from her eyes, many thin, golden small hooped earrings jingled on her ears all the way up to the tips.

She was wearing a tight white shirt that was rolled up at the bottom as to reveal her bellybutton. She had a red band hanging slghtly loose aroundher waist. Her tight brown pants made their way down to her black boots. As I said, there was a gun hanging from her right boot.

Sky was from Naboo. She had grown there before she was noticed to have Jedi qualifacations (sp?). She then went to the capital to learn the ways of the Jedi. She was a pawdawan resently enough.

Ushgarak
"I could send a distress call," says the pilot, "but I doubt anyone would hear it."

silversaber
"What could it hurt?" Sky seriously. "Would it wastefuel? What are the chances of somebody hearing it?"

Ushgarak
"Waste a bit of power maybe," says the pilot. "We'll run out of water first. I'll send the signal, but I reckon it's a few million to one against..."

Fire
I'm just meditating and enjoying the rest and peace and quiet on yerss his ship whilest it is flying in the convoy.

After a good long rest I open a comlink to xeth his ship: "Greetings Xeth, can I speak to master gundark please?"

tptmanno1
<sorry i'm late>
Roan in his traditional jedi robe
"I say we go ahead and send the distress signal, It's better than waiting here in vain"

Ushgarak
No problem, quite early all things considered!

Ok, the pilot is sending the distress signal. Both of you have a good feeling about it.

tptmanno1
cool
"umm.. we should have an alternate plan in case no one responds to our distress signal. There is a high likley hood of this i might add. Also how long can we survive here, how long until our food and water run out"

Ushgarak
"A good few weeks I imagine," says the pilot. "All our supplies are concentrated. I doubt anyone is looking for us though- no-once could track a random bearing."

silversaber
"I have absolutley no idea." answered Sky. She started to meditate where she was. Though she found it difficult with all the things going through her mind.
"?Are there any ships near by?" she asked. She knew this wouldn't help much because she had no way of knowing if it is on the good side or the bad side. For a Jedi, Sky was very impatient and aggravated easily. This would bad because someday it might lead her into doing something stupid, but for now, she thought before she leapt.

Ushgarak
"Nothing on our scopes," says the pilot, "but that is no surprise- we are in deep space. What we are hoping is that by coincidence we can contact someone passing nearby at light speed."

tptmanno1
"So there is no way we can jump to a close planet"

Ushgarak
"We could," says the pilot, "just it might not gain us much and we have scarce fuel as it is!"

tptmanno1
"is there any planet that we could jump to that were we might be able to get gas or at least call the convoy"

Ushgarak
(Convoy? You were out here solo)

"Well, the long-range sensos are pretty fritzed but I am not detecting any signs of civilisation- and only civilisation would have refined fuel for us."

tptmanno1
(no, i mean where fire and yerss <don't get mad at me if i spelled his name wrong> are sitting around being bored)
"uhh any ideas Sky?? im spent"

Ushgarak
Ah, you do not know that they exist! (yerss has gone home, anyway)

silversaber
Sky sat her head on her fist.
"What is the nearest planet that is descent?" she asked the pilot. "Mabey we can attempt to contact them. I really have no idea."
Sky tilted her head to the side and it made a slight creaking noise. She tilted it in the the direction and it made another slight creak. She stared at the ceiling. She looked at her nails and sighed trying to be as annoying as possible to the pilot. She was not sure why. He had done nothing and it was not all his fault but she did it all the same.
"Is there any other way to get more fuel out here? Is there any other way to power it?"

tptmanno1
(ooooo did not know that)
(let me recap, we are out in the middle of nowhere with no fuel, damaged ship, no civilized planets near by and only a slim chance for someone to hear our distress call... heck of a way to start off 2 newbies ush, thanks alot miffed

silversaber
(( yeah and heck of a way of thanking him for letting us play))

tptmanno1
(he he ya well im sarcastic
sue me)

silversaber
((I'm yoo young to sue big grin ))
Sky looked around as she waited for an answer. She looked at Roan and raised her eyebrows as she widened her eyes.
'Bored, bored' she thought, 'Me and bored, bad mix'

tptmanno1
(me too)
"hmm, there's got to be something we can do besides just sit here and wait!" Roan idly starts to pass his unignighted lightsaber from finger to finger. "Pilot! can you give us a damage report."

Ushgarak
Yup, I am being mean!

Don't worry, though, the Forcr is with you and your distress call WILL be heard... just not yet.

"There is no-one to hear us," says the pilot. "We are beyond civilised space. I was hoping for maybe a smuggler or pirate base, but no luck. Power will last a long time. Fuel really IS a worry. We donlt have anything even approaching the facilities to get more unless we find an existing dump."

LanceWindu
(This'll get more interesting once yerss and Gundy gets on for me)

silversaber
((WHEN?!?!))

tptmanno1
(I kinda ment what was physicly wrong with our ship, shields weapons engines, ect... you said that we were attacked)

Ushgarak
(yerss is gone, Lance)

Ah- didn;t see that post, tpt; came at the same time as mine.

"We are structurally fine," says the pilot. "Shields, such as they are, are fine. . The thrusters are just peachy. The hyperdrive engine is barely functional. Most of the other damage was feedback to our instrumention- sensors, scanners, navigation... all kaput."

Tomorrow, most likely- once everyone has had a chance to come and see the new episode has started!

silversaber
((btw, are Light Siders allowed to read the Dark Siders thread and are Dark Siders allowed to look at the Light Siders' thread))

Ushgarak
LITERALLY I am not stopping you. It may spoil large parts of the story. It;s up to you.

LanceWindu
(He already leave for Uni???)

Celsius
*Kosta continues fiddling with his broken saber, He takes it apart completely, examining the crystals.*
*He sits seclude from the group, in a dark room, by him self*

Ushgarak
Well, one way or another he's not playing, Lance.

"That's odd," says the pilot. "We're getting a reception notice on the distress call."

And obviously enough... each ship from the main group is now receiving the distress call being sent out from the ship of the new new guys! The bemused pilot will put any of you who wish to answer it in touch with Roan and Sky.

Fire
don't think I'll be talking to you much if I catch you or anyone else doing it,

Fire
I head over to the controle pannel, look for the nsnwering button, mind you all marcus knows very lil about technology. Once I find I check the coordinates

(can I send something back?)

Bespin Bart
Xeth replies to the distress signal.

"This is Xeth Tam of the Nexu's Grin, do you copy? I have received your distress signal."

tptmanno1
"I copy Xeth Tam, this is diplomatic crusier T2542 (completly made up ok??). This is Jedi Knight Roan Trilanger. We were on a diplomatic mission to the outskirts of Republic controled space when we were attacked by pirates, we sustaned some major hyperdrive damage and have almost no fuel, please help. Our coordinates are 25634,7493,4563 (completly made up again).

silversaber
'Finally,' Sky thought.
She beamed at Roan and sat back down having jumped up with joy. She looked ahead over the pilot and saw the black starry space. They were getting out of the ship soon.

LanceWindu
Lance was listening to the conversation over the comm unit.

"Roan Trilanger, we'll do what we can to help you out, although I fear we are low on fuel as well."

tptmanno1
"Jeez is everything going wrong today or what!?! If you can get yourself here we will transfer all our fuel over to you and we should have enough gas to get ourselves out of here. WHat do you think?"

LanceWindu
"I think it's worth a try, I have room for a few more people in my ship"

tptmanno1
"ok thanks alot, we owe you one."

Fire
Listening over my comm unit I say;"Maybe, What do you think Kellan?"

Bespin Bart
(Me and REX won't be around. Computer f***ed up...stupid JA demo...)

"Hmm...we are kind of on a mission people. We can't simply pick them up and send them home, they would have to stay with us the whole way," Xeth says. "And we are going someplace nasty..."

tptmanno1
"I am willing to go to a 'nasty' place, (i may be a green rper but my character is not exactly a green jedi). I dunno about Sky though. I can't seem to find her right now."

(Bart, just go out and buy JA like I did, its a great game, hehe beat it twice already big grin )

Fire
*waiting to hear Kellan her comments on the matter*

Bespin Bart
(Problem is that it screws up my computer. I have a bad graphics card...)

"This isn't just any nasty place, Roan. Not like Nar Shaddaa or Korriban. Far worse."

tptmanno1
"ahh, care to fill me in?"

Fire
I interrupt their communication with: "No we can NOT!.... Atleast not over thi channel You will be told once you need to know, which isn't just yet."

silversaber
Sky came from around the corner to Roan.
"Don't worry about me, I'll go anywhere." she said, "How soon can you get to us?"

Ushgarak
Gundark's team is worried about fuel but you are far from critically low on it! You just don't have enough to make the co-ordinates Ascar gave you.

As Gundark's team's engines are still cooling it makes far more sense for Sky and Roan to go to the rest of you.

"It's at times like this," says the pilot, "that it is hard not to believe in the Force... I don't want to even THINK about the chances of us having found a full-strength Jedi mission out here!"

About two hours later your ships are in close proximity to each other. That Diplomatic Cruiser is pretty fried but it can still move. You guys certainly reckon that it could make the co-ordinates you tentatively have for the Dark Sider's destination. Problem is that you have no idea what you will find there.

Sky and Roan- this appears to be two Jedi Masters (one apparently resting in her room) backed by three fully ranking Knights (even if the official status of some of them seems a little dodgy to you)- this must be a damn important mission they are on!

No need for secrets between Jedi, guys- I suggest it might be a good idea to update the new arrivals on what is going on. Unless you want me to explain?

(BTW... Korriban is pretty safe these days... I wouldn't be surprised if it was a tourist attraction...)

tptmanno1
(yes, Im with ush, fill me in!!, I kinda know whats goin on but i could stand to know where we are going, details would be nice to.)

Fire
"Greetings, my friends you are very lucky we found you. You must excuse Master Gundark, she'll be coming to talk to you shortly. What I can tell you is that we are on the way to the Mausoleum, but one of my accompaning knights can probably tell you more about that. But for the moment we are gonna head to Korriban to refule our ship"

tptmanno1
"Sounds good to me. Fuel is always nice."

Ushgarak
Korriban... ancestral homeworld of the Sith... doubtful!

You aren't going to the first set of co-ordinates to refuel your ship either. You are doing it because, out of the two sets of co-ordinates to HAVE, it is the only one you can make!

To fill in the new players on the basics of this mission:

- It is under the command of Master Kellan Gundark

- It has been approved- personally- by the Supreme Chancellor

- The basics of the mission are to stop an ex-Jedi named Kuylen. Kuylen is a swordmaster and once valuable Jedi agent who was assumed dead years ago. It seems he faked his own death, the actual cause for his fall to the Dark Side is unknown but now he seems to have found a worrying number (about half a dozen, that means, not hundreds) of untrained Force adepts out beyond the Republic and taught htem both the ways of the Force and how to use a sabre (quite how he has done that to Jedi standards is unknown- but Kuylen has a military background and instructs well, with two Padawans to his name in his Jedi days). This group has been causing a lot of trouble!

- Kuylen's main objective seems to be to 'pillage' ancient Sith sites in an attempt to steal the secrets and knowledge of that long extinct order. His objective does not seem to be to literally re-found the Sith, but to learn their secrets and take their power and begin a new Order with himself at the head.

- Kuylen has already excavated one site- the mythical Sith Archive at Avalar, site of a failed (as rival Sith factions destroyed it) attempt to codify the tenets of the Sith as part of a sort of 'Sith School' to rival the Jedi temple. Gundark prevented Kuylen from recovering the whole Archive but they got some of it. (You two heard a rumour that Avalar had been discovered- you hadn't realised how much of a bad thing it was though)

- The new supposition of this team is that Kuylen is aiming to discover the legendary Mausoluem of Demnos. For details of that, please see the top thread of the SW RP area (and please leave your thoughts!)

- They have two co-ordinates they are heading two. The first is supposedly the location of the Mausoluem itself- something only Kuylen's team, this team, and one other guy (who can be discounted but don't ask about him or Gundark will get a headache) know. However, it is a VERY long way out, They do not have the fuel to reach it. The second is where they suspect Kuylen and his team have gone. That is far nearer.

- Kuylen is incredibly dangerous- superior to any of you in a fight, cunning and resourceful. His team are as competent as you, dangerous, violent, unafraid to kill. The mission is VERY hazardous and they could use all the help they can get,

Any questions?

tptmanno1
(nope got it, soo we are flying to the nearer planet now, to refuel and look around. when are we gonna get there? <I feel like a little kid in the back seat of a car 'are we there yet??> lol)

Fire
"Patience we will be there soon, I suggest you use this time to meditate and get your head straight cause you'll need it down there."

tptmanno1
"right"
heads into room and begins meditation

Ushgarak
I need to stress, re-fuelling is not necessarily on your agenda. You would LIKE more fuel in order to get to the Mausoleum but frankly you doubt if your ships even have the capacity- Kuylen's team were using specially designed long-range hyperdrives and, when that plan was foiled by you guys, they are instead now using a VERY large freighter ship. Your ships may be small and hi-tech but they don't have that range. It is a worry, for sure.

These guys have been in continuous hyperspace operation for several days- they are stopping for 12 hours to cool the drives. You should be able to make the nearer co-ordinates inside two days.

Celsius
"What is the nearest planet we can go to?"
"When we get there I wish to purchase a few things while you refuel."
*Says Kosta, clutching his broken saber in his hand.*

LanceWindu
(What is the nearest planet's name?)

Fire
noticing the broken sabre I ask: "How did your sabre break?"

Ushgarak
Purchase? You are out on the rim, there is no civilisation here. As the pilot of the diplomatic crusier can tell you, their only hope (before they found you) was to find a smuggler or pirate's base- unpleasant as that may be it was better than dying. But there weren't any around at all. These stellar systems are not named.

The communication system on the Nexu's Grin pings into life, suddenly. But all you get is a load of garbled static.

Celsius
(BAH!! Is there anyway for me to aquire a new saber or to fix mmy existing one? sad)

Fire
"Kosta how did you break your sabre?"

Ushgarak
Acquire a new one, no. Fix the existing one, maybe... you could do with more parts though.

Celsius
"In a duel. A dark sider sliced it in half, I should have taken more care!"
*Says Kosta, while trying suppresing the white hot rage rage*

(Thats waht I actually wanted to do, problem is, am I going to get the chance to get new parts before the poo really hits the fan. If we make a stop off on a charted planet I might be able to go and find something. And are the chrystals intact?)

Ushgarak
The crystals are damaged. There is absolutely no chance at all of going to a known planet in this story. You are beyond help now.

Fire
*sensing Kosta is supressing something*
"Be mind full of your emotions young jedi not let them controle you did Lance or Xeth have a look"

"what is your field of expertise": I ask the new knights

Celsius
"Thats just it master, I consider myyself to be good at saber building and repair. And this is not looking good."

Fire
"well maybe master Gundark or someone else has a spare one you can use for now"

*Talking about Kellan made me think about her*
"excuse me for a second"

Celsius
"Are you alright?"

(What it is with you two?)

Fire
(with me and gundark, not much accept that we are both masters so we plan our actions, and it has been a while since I last talked to her, being on other planets)

"yes yes I'm alright don't worrie"

tptmanno1
"I am a strategist, fire, but i can still hold my own in a lightsaber duel."
Roan strides over to the comm system and begins fiddiling with the controles trying to get a better idea of what that strange buzing noise was.

Fire
(small remark my character's name is Marcus)

tptmanno1
(sorry didn't know or if i did know than i forgot)

Bespin Bart
While the others talk, Xeth turns away from the conversation, finding it funny that nobody is interested in the static over the communications set. Xeth does what he can to figure out what is going on.

"U9, try to see if you can find where that is coming from."

tptmanno1
(hey i was, if you read my post i am already there and fiddiling with the controls to find out where that came from)

Fire
as I head towards gundark her ship
(I assume there is a possibility to move from ship to ship) I yell:"Any Luck on that signal yet Xeth?"

Bespin Bart
"So far, no. Thank you for your help Roan," Xeth says to the newer Jedi. He turns back to his yellow R3 astromech droid. "U9, any luck yet?"

Ushgarak
U9 reports that the signal is emananting from deeper into the Galaxy but it is too weak to receive at any strength. It could be anything- random static, an ancient 'short-ranged' diestress call that has been ploughing through space for centuries, maybe an attempt at comminiccation, but a futile one.

U9 also reports that the ship's systems have found a match on the nearer set of navigational co-ordinates.

Bespin Bart
"Hmm...strange..." Xeth says, still frowning at his communications instruments. He turns back to the droid. "Well, let's see those co-ordinates..."

silversaber
Sky drummed herfingers. She decided to meditate. After that, she remebered the mysteious static and went to the others again.

tptmanno1
"Umm U9 where are the coordanates located, any close planet?"

LanceWindu
*Lance waits for the uplink between the ships to show him the coordinates*

tptmanno1
*still waiting*

Ushgarak
After a few moments, the astrogation data appears on your screen.

Astral co-ordinates match with planet in database named 'Dordellus'. Category entry follows.

Dordellus

Class: Medium class L (barely habitable). Swamp world with indigenous life.

Info: Dordellus is an outlying planet outside the boundaries of the Republic near the rim of galactic space. Stellar systems in this area remain largely unexplored though all have been scanned by probes. Dordellus was named after it became apparent that colonisation was possible. A colony in this region of space would perform useful scientific and astronomical services in providing a permanent outpost in this mostly unused area of space. An Ithorian survey/colonisation team was dispatched to this world in . The unit was lost with all hands, probes could find no trace of their vessel. Dordellus has accordingly been classified as highly hazardous and NOT suitable for colonisation. No investigation was launched to follow up these events- Dordellus is remote and the benefits in making any expedition to it are massively outweighed by the risks.

-

The entry is some 13 years old- no-one cares about this forgotten deathtrap any more.

Gundark
Kellan struggled out of her stupor, trying to shake the vestiges of her visions away but they clung in her mind like stubborn cobwebs. She stood, stretched stiff limbs and was immediately assailed by a wave of emotions flowing through her shipboard companions. Their collective prescences in the Force was like having Coruscant skynet suddenly broadcast in her head.

She walked out to the bridge and asked Xeth for their current status.

tptmanno1
Roan logs off the computer and walks to the bridge to see Kellan and Xeth. "Ok, the computer matched the distress signal with a strange planet called Dordellus. This may be a call form the 'dead' colonists, this could be recent or sent many years ago. Also we cannot rule out the possibility that this is a sith trap. Options anybody?"

LanceWindu
Lance reads the information on Dordellus on his Navicomputer.

Ushgarak
Oh, it didn;t log the call as being from there- it pointed out the call came from deeper inside the Galaxy!

This is a match with the co-ordinates Gundark's team think the Dark Siders were heading to. Also unlikely to be a Sith trap, seeing as there are no Sith. Recent rumours aside.

Now Gundark is up... are you going to tell the others of your vision, Gundy?

tptmanno1
o i meant a dark siders trap or sumthin' i was just throwing out ideas. So it came from deeper in the galaxy but a close planet to the coordanates is the one you gave us??
in that case
"I say that we go ahead and continue our mission but we should log the coordinates in the computer so we can go there if something else comes up or we laern something new." Roan turns and looks consered (sp?) "Master Gundark (if that is not your character's name im sorry im bad with names) I sense something is wrong, what is it?"

Ushgarak
You have no idea of the origin of what your communicators picked up- but if it is from deeper in the Galacy, it was from behind you, as Gundark;s team is heading outward.

It's Master Gundark, don't worry. But talking of which, this new thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t12805.html

will sort out all your character reference problems!

tptmanno1
Thank youhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/notworthy.gif

Celsius
(Bow to him.......oh you are......GOOD! stick out tongue)

"Could we determine when the signal was braudcast?"

Ushgarak
Unfortunately you cannot tell what sort of signal it is- if it is a drifting short range signal, it could be decades old or more. If it is a long range communication it could have been sent only minutes ago.

You estimate that, with engine cooling and linking up your navigational systems to the Diplomatic Crusier, you will be at Dordellus inside 12 hours.

Gundark
"Seems Dordellus makes Nar Shadda look like a high class resort," Kellan mumbled, studying the readout provided on the computer. She also noted the ship that had joined their convoy. "Who has joined us ?" she asked Xeth.

silversaber
"I am Sky Ninabu," said Sky, "Roan and I have joined you because our ship wouldn't make it to the next planet. Thank you for taking us, but it looks as though we'll have to come along with you during your mission."

Ushgarak
Does anyone have anything important they want to check or do before proceeding to Dordellus?

And I believe you wanted to share your visions with others Gundy- but you have not said you are doing so yet.

tptmanno1
nope lets go!
"Master Gundark, please enlighten up with the vision you have had, perhaps we can find some unknown meaning within in. This may be a serious concern that all of us need to address before continuing."

Celsius
(Yeah I wanna fix my saber sad)

Bespin Bart
Hmm...if it's a long range call from the inner galaxy, maybe it's a contact from Coruscant!

*looks up at the top preview thread*

Nah, couldn't be... wink

Bespin Bart
"I agree with you, Master Gundark," Xeth says. "Sounds like we're going to be in the belly of the beast this time around."

Xeth puts a new gause wrap on his wound. He preps his weapons.

"Well, I suggest we be off then!" Xeth announces.

Ushgarak
Gosh, what a silly idea, Xeth! of ALL the things! I mean, why would Coruscant possibly want to send you some sort of urgent message you would be out of range of?

(runs and hides)

Very well, you are setting course for Dordellus, and you will be under way inside the hour...

Gundark
Kellan acknowledged Sky and Roan over the com, then double checked the console to make sure the inter-ship channel was secure and coded.

"Before you go marching off, Xeth, there is something I have decided that you all need to be made aware of," she began. "Sky and Roan, you must pay especially close attention as you only have the rough outline of our mission thus far. And you, Sky, I sense much boredom and restlessness in you, even from this distance. You must discipline your emotions and keep them in check during the rest of this mission, as it has evolved into an extremely dangerous situation."

Kellan then addressed Celsius. "I am aware of your frustration over your broken lightsabre, Celsius. Mine is also inoperative. When I am finished speaking to you all, we shall examine them together and determine how to fix them." She then leaned forward in her seat, closer to the com unit, as if that would somehow make her words carry more conviction in the minds of her listeners.

"Even before my original team and I were sent to the resolve the Damagram conflict, I had a vision of Jaglon Beta. I also saw Kuylen in my vision before I ever laid eyes on the man," Kellan involuntarily shuddered. "I saw the ice-covered planet of Avalar and felt the death in the Dark Side that inhabited the remains of the monastery there."

She paused, hesitated and continued. "I am now having visions of an underground city, a dark robed Sith Lord with tremendous power, and many voices, many warnings, that I do not understand. I cannot impress upon you the graveness of the situation we are facing. Every vision I have had has come to fruition."

Ushgarak
Oooh, now, that should get you guys talking... do you guys want to discuss Gundy's vision? The Dark Siders are already going a bit nuts over their one...

Fire
*after hearing the visions I open a private comlink to gundark*

''Master Kellan are you there?

silversaber
As Master Gundark suggested that she controlled her emotions, Sky let out a deep breath, releasing emotions that were best left alone and gaining a control over the ones that stayed. Her boredom evapporated and not even a wisp of that feeling remained. She had a feeling the days ahead would be far from boring. The moment Master Gundark finished, Sky already felt fondly of her and respected her even in their distance.

LanceWindu
(I'm lost already, what's happening?)

Ushgarak
Nothing, still on your ship! Did you read the info about your next stop, Dordellus?

LanceWindu
(A day or so ago I believe)

Ushgarak
Then no need to be lost!

You can discuss the vision.

tptmanno1
"Visions can be a preview of whats to come or random thoughts, i suggest we dwell not on this vision and let it cloud or judgment. We should keep moving on. yet it may be something more so we should contimplate it and meditate it but not spend excess time examining and preparing for what is not true"

Ushgarak
Brave words to the Master...

tptmanno1
Qui Gon sayd that in a book i read, i thought it needed re-iterating here,
Im trying not to be negative or insulting

Ushgarak
Brave words to a Master who was a personal friend of Qui-Gon's...

tptmanno1
you can stop anytime now

Bespin Bart
"Roan, usually Master Gundark's visions have become true. She has met Kuylen, and he did find Avalar. Repeating things of a dead friend will not help her, and maybe make her think of her..."

Xeth glances at Gundark, and then shuts up, keeping the words "own death" off of the sentence. He turns around, hoping she didn't get the idea. Not likely.

"Well, Master Gundark, let us try to make sense of your vision." He focuses, trying to act as if he himself had had the Master's vision.

"Hmm...the white planet and the platform...most likely Avalar, from what you have told me of it. The lightsaber duel is probably the conflict that Lance told me about, between himself and Galder, or maybe that Jedi Yerssot that was sent to Tartarus fighting off that Quam character. As for Kuylen, we all know about him...as you've said, you've had this vision before, but not in awhile. As for why you are having it now...it is probably random memories. But, it is strange that a Master is having random memories..."

"Maybe the underground city is somehow related to the Mausoleum? The scream of pain...someone being wounded, obviously...but we do not know who. 12 lightsabers...Dark Jedi? Chion laughing is something I certainly do not want to hear...hopefully not laughing about victory..."

"The Sith Lord...a vision of the past, perhaps? Sith Lords should be extinct, as far as know. The doors might have to do with the Mausoleum, once again. Maybe the Jedi attacking the Sith Lord had to do with the death of Darth Demnos? Or maybe another Mausoleum incident we don't know about."

"As for us being the in the vision, maybe it has to do with us entering a dark place...once again, the Mausoleum is my guess. The conversations...did any of them sound like the Dark Jedi we are after? Galder, Takuan, Chion, Jolanta, Kuylen, any of them? Certainly sounds like something they would say."

"As for the billions of lives snuffed out part, I cannot guess. There is nothing that can kill billions of people at once that I have knowledge of."

(Unless we're talking about Alderaan... stick out tongue )

tptmanno1
(jeeezz bash my opinions why dont u, no i dont mind)
"This may be a vision of what may become if we fail. I agree with Xeth about the mausoleum, the lightsaber fight may be the final conflict with Kuylen."

Bespin Bart
"I sure hope it doesn't come to that. Kuylen can out-duel any of us, unless we work together. Me and Master Gundark already made that mistake," Xeth says unhappily. "I nearly got her killed for not being a good fighter."

LanceWindu
"Well no worries Xeth, with all of us Jedi we can stand against any foe"

Bespin Bart
"Comforting words Lance..." Xeth says, gazing out into the deep vastness of space. "But I fear that we may be outnumbered. And they are good fighters as well. Especially Kuylen. He tossed me aside like a rag doll. But...there is still hope that we have all been clinging to. My size gives me the advantage of agility, but not strength. I am too easily beaten."

LanceWindu
"As long as we stick together we should be able to keep them on their toes." Lance said through the commlink built into the Freelancer. "Maybe we can catch them off guard, because from my understandings from my long talks with Jedi Yerssot these dark Jedi seem to fight and bicker a lot. They cannot work as a team, I am sure of this."

Bespin Bart
Xeth chuckles. "Apparently not. And from what Gundy's vision seems to tell us, they will be bickering a lot when they reach the Mausoleum. IF they reach the Mausoleum, I should say."

LanceWindu
"Yes" Lance says..."Apparently that sounds just like the description of them. Let us just hope this vision does not become a painful reality."

Bespin Bart
"Agreed, Lance. I suppose we are all hoping that now."

Xeth uses the Force to put up the leg rest on his pilot's chair. He stretches and then relaxes, letting the hyperdrive carry them onwards.

"I never got to meet Yerssot. I caught a glimpse of him on Damagran, but then he was ferried off to the Temple for rehabilitation. What was he like, Lance?"

LanceWindu
"He is a great friend...I will always remember the day we forged our life long friendship, we exchanged lightsabers, he with mine, I with his." Lance explains, he then glances down to his belt where the lightsaber is clipped. "I believe you would get along with him famously."

Bespin Bart
"I suppose. Sounds like quite a Renegade himself," Xeth says into the comlink set he has strapped to his head. "I...uh...heard he kinda dismantled your lightsaber though, when Quam took him away. Just a rumor."

"And your fights with Galder? Fierce ones to be sure, am I correct?"

LanceWindu
"Ah yes, Yerssot lost my lightsaber when they took him, they didn't trust him with the weapon of a Jedi, quite reasonable to say the least I say. And my duels I've had with that renegade Galder, they were the toughest fights I've ever been in so far, the man is a great fighter to be truthfull. But like any sneaky enemy he has to cheat. If it were a fair fight I could have stopped him the first time and would have prevented many deaths caused by his hands."

Bespin Bart
"Too be sure, Lance. The Dark-Side is the way of deceit. That is their way, unfortunately. It is sad to think of the great lives and contributions to the Jedi Order they might have made. But their minds are filled with hatred, and I fear there is nothing we can do for them except put them out of their misery or capture them and help them best we can. Both choices are very difficult, but they can be done. But how is what we need to know..." Xeth says, resting his head on his chin.

"I've seen Galder on Damagran and Malastare. He fights hella hard. Master Marcus showed him up though, didn't you?" Xeth says with a chuckle to Marcus. "Off with his left arm, at the shoulder! I'm sure he would have been stopped on Tartarus had that damned Nebb not been hampering you the whole damn time. It's a wonder you got into the civilian section at all."

LanceWindu
(A Jedi saying "hella" ? laughing out loud
I am a little out of the last game, Gald has no left arm anymore?)

Fire
"*still waiting for gundark to respond to her personal hail on her communit I engage in the conversation among the knights*

"Yes Xeth, Galder is a fierce adversairy, But he is beatable as I have shown on Malastare thar brute force and aggression are no match for quality swordplay and good thinking. Lance what happened to Galder on Malastare is that I took his Left arm of. He know has replaced it with a mechanical arm with some blasters in it I believe. Yet the last time I saw Galder, on Tartarus he wasn't looking well, he could barely escape.
If his disability stays, which I doubt he'll be dealable. Tho the real Dark jedi to fear, except for Kuylen ofc. Is Chion, I think Gundark fought him once before, tho I can not remember the outcome of that duel at this time."
*I hold my breath for a while*
Then I say in a bit more irritated tone:"I do not think it is the place for Jedi knights to decide on what we should spend time and on what we should not. Ofcourse we can not let ourself be lead astray by these Visions. But I sense we must take them seriously as Xeth told us all, and as most of us know by now. Master Gundark her visions have never lied to her *pauzes for a moment Damn Kellan I hope you're wrong about this one tho* So they should be taken seriously and they should be dwelled on Young Roan. As to the lightsabre fight being a battle with Kuylen I hope it isn't that."
Xeth as to Yerssot, you all know he was a personal friend of mine seeing as me and master Kiel are good friends at the temple and that Yerssot helped out me and mah on Tartarus. Where he behaved himself like a real Jedi KnightSomething that some of you could learn from him, and a true friend"

Ushgarak
Yiup, Galder has joined the metal limbs brigade.

Just so people know, the first part of Gundy's vision is a replay of thre vision she got at the start of the first episode, some 30 months ago, and it does indeed refer to Jaglon Beta and Avalar (Gundark again gets a headache if you mention the volcano). As you well remember, Lance, it was Gundark's vision that caused the original diversion of your mission from Damagran to Jaglon Beta- and that led to this whole chase of Kuylen in the first place.

Wow, you guys are chatty today... neat!

The hyperdrive engines are all ready. Your convoy links their navigational systems, the stars streak, and you enter the bright blue world of hyperspace.

"Drive seems to be holding for now," says the pilot to Sky and Roan.

LanceWindu
(I was chatty because BB dragged me in here during a slow time of my night. stick out tongue)

silversaber
okay I don't really have anything to add to the story. But I have a question. *Takes up a small and nervous voice* I'm not exactly the kind of RPer who wants to get killed so can I sort askfor a sort of protection against dying. I mean, to be fair, the Dark Side can hurt me and take me prisoner or whatever (the scream from Gundark's vsion can be Sky's for all I care) just, no killing.

Bespin Bart
(It was cool though... wink )

"Yes, Lance, Marcus lopped off Galder's arm on Malastare. Don't suppose you saw that though...you were busy fighting off Miramar and Persis' security team. And then he escaped with one less arm and went to Tartarus. And Chion and Kuylen are indeed our main worries, Master Marcus. Chion is defeatable though. Gundark has proven that the Force has great effects upon him."

"I do not need to learn anything from Yerssot. I have not nearly fallen to the Dark-Side, where he has. Though he returned to us with lots of information on the Dark Jedi, he still had to go through his rehabilitation. I may be a Renegade, but it makes me no less a Knight than Lance or Roan. Can't compete with you though, being a Master and all."

Xeth kicks back and starts playing against a computer on a HoloNet game. He aced the online game several times, it being based on being a Jedi. He had a habit of pointing out mistakes that the creator's had made about the Jedi. Then he switched to playing some online sabacc. He then yawned.

"Any chance you think the Dark Jedi will be gone by the time we get there? Or will they just surrender and let us arrest them?" Xeth says, knowing the latter to be untrue.

tptmanno1
"I doubt it," Roan says sitting down next to Xeth and starts kicking his butt at the starwars version of JA, (you know you ment that)

Ushgarak
Ah- Silver, did you read the preview for thie Episode? Specifically this bit?

"This story is intended to be dramatic- and as such, there will be little margin for error and forgiveness. I warn all players that this is most definitely the most dangerous episode of them all; players can die with relative ease and I will do little to save them. This is especially true of duels- this is the final reckoning for some of you and the fights will be to the death, even if a competent duellist takes on a weaker one- I can only urge the weaker duellists to try and not be alone too often, if they fear defeat."

I HIGHLY recommend you play things VERY cautious if you want to avoid death- this is a VERY dangerous story. I cannot tell you if you are going to die or not- that depends on gameplay. However, I never kill arbitrarily and all of you are more likely to live than die- I do not plan a massacre!

Do you mean the Mausoleum, or Dordellus, Xeth?

LanceWindu
Lance takes this time to catch up on some much needed rest.

silversaber
Yeah, I know, but you can't blame me for tring to save my life.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>