USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak
I hope you like the hi-tech computer graphics there...

Anyone except for Takuan can ignore the first post if they want. Apologies to the other players who at first had bit parts in it, but space requirements meant I had to cut them. Maybe on the DVD...

Captain REX
Galder stomps out of the medical center, stretching his arms...or arm, as one is fake. His left arm, the cybernetic limb, was repaired as well, having been damaged by deflected blaster shots from Persis. He had been sleeping long and hard, deprived of sleep by his rigorous mission earlier. Looking for something to do, he heads for the droid training room.

Ushgarak
Well, you can mess around with the remotes, or with the easy hack-and-repair dummy droids- kind of hi-tech childs dolls, really...

Lots of fun gear in here; grenades, mines, spare sabres, emp guns, large knives, crossbows (Kuylen is a classicist sometimes- though you will be surprised what he can fit on a crossbow bolt), rocket launchers, plasmathrowers (flamethrowers, but nastier), shield guns (used on Kuylen's homeworld- these weapons have an energy shield built in, like the shields the Gungans use, allowing you to shoot with quite a lot of safety from return fire- very battery intensive though), even ballistic weapons (e.g. guns using bullets), which again Kuylen has adapted...

Captain REX
Galder looks around the armory, running a hand over the guns and weapons. "Good to be home," Galder thinks, choosing things he'll be loading into his ship when it comes to the time when they evacuate the base. He grabs two large knives and a plasmathrower. He picks three droids and sets them for hand-to-hand combat, and lets them dash out ahead of him before marching out after them. He readies the two large knives, both held in a back-handed fashion.

Ushgarak
The droids have only the most basic combat programming. They advance and attack with simple and relatively slow swings.

Captain REX
Galder runs at one and jumps over a few of its swings before jumping up and kicking it in the head, sending it backwards. He then spins around and kicks one in the back of the kneecap, sending it to the ground.

"I wish Kuylen would update these..."

Ushgarak
Kuylen does not like combat droids. For serious training he likes combat against the living- hence the Arena. These droids are just for target practice. Oh, and he likes you to put them back together when you are done with them, but that is easy, they are built that way.

"You must die," says the third, coming at you with a jab to your chest.

Captain REX
Galder leaps over the droid and thrusts the knives into it's arms, disconnecting them at the shoulder joint. He switches the droids off and puts their heads and arms and legs back on.

He decides to go pay a visit to one of the others, tossing the knives casually back onto the racks. Maybe an argument with Saar or a conversation with Kuylen...

Ushgarak
Kuylen will talk with Takuan first, then he might show off a weapon or two...

Saar is in the C&C room.

General Kaliero
I come out of my room, working the kinks out of my neck and stretching my tail. I walk into the C&C room, not bothering to check who is in there.

"I'm bored as hell... remind me again why we are here..."

It's easy to tell I am edgy, and annoyed...

Dexx
Takuan quickly jumps from his bed after looking around, confused.
He grabs his temples to stop the head ache....
"the most peculiar vi...dream..." he says.

Baylin
After modifying his sabre so that it can be split into 2 seperate blades Rah spends some time meditating on the force in the fear room.
Afterwards he seeks out Galder to see if he will help him with some duelling practise using 2 blades...

Ushgarak
Oh good, because I was going to say- if anyone wants to duel they had better start soon so we can get it done in time.

C&C is filled with bank after bank of computers and an enormous star map covering one wall. Hung all around are various embelems of the Sith- and THIS is the place to where Kuylen has brought the Sith artifacts he has accumulated in his career, his version of Ascar's collection.

"Haven't you got that thing working yet?" asks Jolanta, who is typing one-handed on a keyboard, resting her legs, clad in knee-high boots, on the next computer monitor down.

"It's VERY complicated..." says Saar, who is making minute adjustments to the Astrolabe. He looks up at the people entering. "Morning," he says.

"Why are we bothering?" asks Jolanta. "We HAVE the co-ordinates!"

"Because it always pays to check PERSONALLY," says Saar. "We don't rely on others."

"At least Takuan has shut up..." says Jolanta. He woke all of you up.

(and when Dak asks his question)

"Making preperations for the most important journey of our lives," says Saar. "It is well enough to be prepared for it."

-

"Are you ok now?" asks Kuylen, simply. "Any problems?"

Ushgarak
(Oh, and you have a new player joining you once I have his template sorted)

Captain REX
"Ah, hello Rah. Trust you slept well?" Galder asks. He guides Rah to the dueling room. "So, you want some pointers from me about using two lightsabers, eh? Easier done than said," Galder says with a grin.

genral zink
Wraith jumps out of his bed, following Dak to the control room. He listens to the chatting.

"Makes sense to me to be prepared," he remarks. "And checking the Astrolabe is not a bad idea. Ascar duped us on Malastare and nearly got me killed, so how do we know he gave us the right coordinates?"

Ushgarak
"Indeed," says Saar.

(BTW, Wraith- do you wear that armour when walking around here as well?)

"I wish he had given us an instruction manual, though."

"Have you got anything from it at all?"

"I have the basic principle but the Sith were so obscure about things... Avalar's orbit is decaying, it has changed a lot in the last thousand years."

"But we aren't LOOKING for Avalar!" says Jolanta. Saar sighs as if talking to a small child.

"The Astrolabes were designed to guide you from one Sith location to another. You can't just use it from anywhere. It is only any good to us at all because we know where Avalar is, and we can calibrate it from there to find the Mausoleum! Problem is we are not sure where Avalar WAS a thousand years ago and these maps are so ridiculously coded that trying to account for that variable, tiny as it is compared to stellar distance, is tricky. It's like they think I am trying to do it from a nearby moon or something."

"So you haven't got anything at all?" Saar stays silent for a moment.

"It's in the same galactic quadrant as Ascar's co-ordinates."

"Great, that's only countless thousands of worlds..." says Jolanta.

Ok, are Baylin and Galder going to duel?

Captain REX
Yes, I think that was the idea...

Baylin
Yes. We are going to use sparring sabres arn't we? I'm rather fond of the limbs I've got....

Dexx
"umm..yes" says Takuan "i just...i just ned some time to think. These sith tablets you got from avalar. How much can you tell that you know what they say?"

(oh...that slave fighting thing, must everyone take it before departure?)

Ushgarak
No, you already did it, Takuan- that is how you know how to fight at all. All of you were trained here by Kuylen before you started playing- this is the first time you have all been here at once though.

"They don't KNOW anything," says Kuylen. "They are just what the Sith called technology- no more than fancy books. That said, maybe you should ease up on reading them for a while- such knowledge can be dangerous."

Now Kuylen is satisifed that Takuan is not dying, or anything similar, he comes to C&C wherer most of the rest of you are, bearing sacks.

"Anything?" he asks Saar.

"Give me a few hours," says Saar. Kuylen nods

"Tablets," he says, emptying half a dozen tablets from Avalar onto the ground. "Use this time to study. It would be ridiculous if we are rejected by the Mausoleum for not being worthy."

"Where's Chion?" asks Kuylen.

"Heading to the caves, last I saw him," says Saar. Kuylen rolls his eyes.

Okidokey, Rah and Galder, I shall set up your sabre duel now...

Kuylen will have more instructions for you people soon

General Kaliero
"I hate having nothing to do..."

I look up at Wraith hopefully. "Duel? Never hurts to have to much exercise."

General Kaliero
((Better scratch that... I'll be off for three weeks... sorry, everyone))

Captain REX
(Party pooper... stick out tongue )

General Kaliero
(( XD what, you WANT me to hold up the Dark Siders for three weeks? ))

Captain REX
(Sure, why not? We're already down by 60 posts! big grin )

General Kaliero
( Llaughing out loudL )

Ushgarak
Three weeks? Ok, I shall assume you are preparing for the journey then!

I shall set-up that duel tonight, and Kuylen will issue more instructions tomorrow.

Captain REX
(I hate listening to instructions, only blowing things up...)

Ushgarak
Part of a team, Galder...

Captain REX
(Team? What team? Galder is independant! stick out tongue

*looks around*

Oh, that team...uh...

*runs off* )

Dexx
(btw..i assume i got a new saber)
(hmm...is the fear room a nice experience?)

Ushgarak
Yes, not only are there spare sabres here, there are parts to build new ones.

And- to put it mildy- NOOOOOOOOO!

Captain REX
(Try it! Just once! stick out tongue )

Ushgarak
Right (and you duellists can hear this after you get back)- Kuylen has the following instructions for you all.

"By the end of the day we shall have full confirmation on the Mausoleum's location. We shall be leaving very shortly after. Now- this is important. We shall be taking only the freighter that Chion and Galder stole from Tartarus. We will not be taking ANY of your own ships! They do not have the fuel capacity to make the journey and the freighter is not designed to haul other craft.

"It also seems not unlikely that the Jedi will raid this base soon. Therefore we shall be abandoning it when we leave and rendering it inoperable. Jolanta will take care of the computer and power systems."

"What about the fuel stocks?" asks Saar. "There was a lof of effort in its accumulation."

"We'll take what we can on our ships and the freighter and destroy the rest. It is no good to us any more. The same as this place. Once we have the Mausoleum we shall no longer need it."

"It is going to be difficult destroying the fuel stocks," says Saar.

"I could introduce a chemical catalyst into it," says Jolanta. "Render the entire store useless inside 30 minutes."

"Do it," says Kuylen. Then, remembering he is talking to Jolanta, he adds- "AFTER we have fuelled our ships, of course." Jolanta scowls at him.

"I shall destroy the armoury. Now. As we are abandoning this base, it is no longer sensible to keep your ships here. As we are not bringing them with us, I suggest you programme them to fly elsewhere, to be collected later. I can make no guarantee of their safety, of course. I also suggest that you bring whatever belongings and personal effects you wish to bring with you onto a room on the freighter. Try to bring only what you can carry- when we get to the Mausoleum we may be too busy to keep returning to the ship. Everything else- store safely on your ships, again for future collection. Anything you can do without- get rid off.

"Any questions?"

Dexx
Takuan joins the others in the main room.

(i'll have to take some time to think that vision over soemtime)

Ushgarak
Talking of the vision- are you telling your fellow players about it, or keeping it to yourself?

That speech by Kuylen's has been heard by everyone, at some point or another during this period.

Captain REX
(Alrighty. Would Kuylen have any objections of me loading my ship full of the guns he keeps in the armory? The shield guns, plasmathrowers, and all that stuff that was in there? And can me and Chion kill the slaves? big grin )

Ushgarak
Meanwhile, also present for that sppech is your new member, Xornon Jay!

Xornon, you are the very last of Kuylen's apprentices. Kuylen was already making a name for himself by the time he found you and made you an offer you did not want to refuse- as it was clear that Kuylen was a man going places, and who could offer you a future beyond your endless trvaelling, hunted by Jedi and hated wherever you went.

You knew little of Kuylen other than that he is a highly-skilled ex-Jedi and that he had trained a group of Dark Siders like yourself- to Jedi standards. And you senses he had a plan, a great plan, but the detials of it he would not say. You accepeted him as your Master and he took you here to Dordellus to train. And train you he did, using the facilities described on the first page.

You trained well and he was happy- but he did not take you on any missions. He told you to stay here and await his return. And return he now has- but he has brought his entire group with him! Now you are hearing things about the Sith and some Mausoleum- pursuing Jedi, even! You would ask Kuylen what is going on but he always seems busy- they ALL seem busy!

And here you are, listenting to him talk.

So. Which one of you guys is going to try and fill Xornon in on things?

XornonJay
So, what the hell is all this about guys?

genral zink
Wraith walks over the new Dark Jedi and tries to do his best to fill him in about the Mausoleum and such.

"Well, I suppose you know about Kuylen recruiting all of us, as you were recruited yourself. But, as for the Mausoleum and the Sith and Jedi and such...well, Kuylen has been looking for a Mausoleum that belonged to a powerful Sith Lord. We are trying to figure out where it is with that piece of junk," Wraith says, gesturing to the Astrolabe. He beings telling the legend of the Mausoleum.

"Thousand of years ago, whilst the Sith were at the height of their power, millennia before the final Sith War, Darth Bane, and Avalar, there was a powerful, mighty and feared Sith Lord named Darth Demnos. His Sith army- the Cult of Demnos- was one of the most dangerous threats the Galaxy ever faced.

One day, Demnos came to a world, and there he built his own final resting place, his tomb- his Mausoluem. And there Darth Demnos ended his own life, committing suicide. But such was his power with the Force, that when he ended his own life he became spiritually 'one' with the structure of the Mausoleum, and the Mausoleum, cloaked in the power of the Sith, faded from sight.

The Cult of Demnos endured, with the Mausoleum as their headquarters. And the story went that if anywhere there was a Sith novice without a Master, then that Sith could venture to the Mausoleum, and if he were truly interested in completing his training, then the Mausoleum would reveal itself to him, and he would enter and find the instruction he sought."

"I've heard that a million times by now..." Wraith says, rolling his eyes. "Not sure what the make of it. I personally think that either that Sith was crazy or he was assasinated rather than commited suicide. I'll never know for sure, I can tell you that."

"We've got some Jedi stalking us. Obviously they don't want us to find the Mausoleum," Wraith says, rolling his eyes again. "We're abandoning Dordellus because they now know about it's location, and they plan to stop us before we even leave. Not going to happen, methinks."

"Who wants to join me in obliterating the slaves before we leave here?" Wraith asks after explaining some of the stuff to

genral zink
(btw, Ush, suit off! Wraith also wears some light armor from time to time, such as the Jedi in my sig. smile )

Dexx
(telling the other players....hmm..dunno. I'm thinking if to tell kuylen yet...i probably will.)

Ushgarak
Okidokey. If Takuan tells you about the vision you guys can start to serioudly debate its meaning- or dismiss it as nonsense (don't think that it ALL means something useful- that would only be true if Takuan was a Master. Gundy's vision in the Light Side thread, on the other hand...)

Someone MAY want to tell Xornon about Avalar as well. Or he will wondere what the heck these stone tablets are.

"Leave the slaves to the Arthropods," says Kuylen. "I would rather we focussed on important things. And by all means, load up your ships with as many weapons as you think is safe."

Dexx
takuan informs kuylen with the vision, first

Ushgarak
Kuylen stops you halfway through.

"Random thoughts and views of the past and possible futures," he says. "You are seeing a million things that could be in different circumstances, which makes things no different as to how they were before you saw all that. If you could focus it would be different but you cannot. Pay attention to your Manifest Destiny, Takuan. That is what I do. And it led me both to Avalar and to here."

genral zink
Wraith turns to Xornon again.

"These stone tablets are products of a Sith library on a once mythical planet called Avalar. A faction of Sith planned to make a library and school that stored the teachings of the Sith and could rival the Jedi Temple. Darth Bane's faction of Sith obliterated the Sith fortress, but left the sacred tablets alone. Kuylen and some of the older guys grabbed these awhile ago...before my time. Galder, Chion, and Kuylen are the only people who'd remember that of the people present. They were there."

Dexx
(manifest destiny? confused )

Ushgarak
A-ha!

"Every being has a destiny, Takuan, that he can chose or reject. Give yourself to the power of the Dark Side, and it will SHOW you how you can achieve power... it is within the grasp of each of us. That is how the Sith made their power, and how we will make ours. I have seen my Manifest Destiny, and its path has taken me through Avalar, and will take me to the Mausoluem and beyond. It is Manifest Destiny that led you all to me. And through it the Force will give us ALL."

Manifest Destiny- a term orignally coined by the US press after the Revolutiuonary war justifying the extermination of the Native Americans on the grounds that it was the emerging destiny of the new American nation to rule that land, displacing any right the Natives had to keep it- is a twisted Dark Side version of a Force Adepts natural ability to sense future possibility. A Dark Sider- if he puts his mind to it- can be very good at seeing the future and his sheer selfishness means that the Force can show him very specific things- like how to achieve what you want. It is with Manifest Destiny that Kuylen has devised his plan- and likewise how Palpatine foresaw all he needed to do to destroy the Republic.

And if any of you guys ever want to come up with your own plans... it is something you might want to think about too... after all , you guys are going to have to be big boys one day!

Captain REX
True, true...

Ushgarak
Of course, like all future prediction, Manifest Destiny only shows possiblities. You have to make it come true.

You guys are starting to ship out then. Over the following hours, suppliea and weapons and personal belongings are being loaded onto the stolen freighter.

Captain REX
(I don't suppose Kuylen would mind if I rigged some bombs around the area before we left? Suppose my room was full of self-automated guns and the Jedi walked in... evil face )

Ushgarak
"Bombs might warn the Jedi that it is a trap," says Kuylen. "MY plan is to fatally sabotage the sonic vibrator system. If the Jedi come, they should be deep in here when the arthropods attack. Without the vibrators to protect them the Jedi will die."

Captain REX
"Sounds pretty nifty. I hate those damned bugs, but you've gotta love em when they devour your enemies."

XornonJay
Some of you already know b/c I posted this in Rex's forum, but my my character has got to die. An unexpected family issue has come up, so I don't know when I'll be on. Sry if this screws something up.

Ushgarak
He doesn;t have to die, we'll just move on regardless.

"What are you planning to take from the armoury?" asks Kuylen to you, Galder.

Captain REX
"As much as I can grab," Galder says. "Mainly the spare lightsabers, the large knives, the rocket launchers, the plasmathrowers, the shield guns, and the ballistic weapons. I'll stick them into my ship's cargo hold, take a few with me, and then send my ship to Hoth. Anything else you suggest I take?"

Ushgarak
"We're taking the lightsabres with us," says Kuylen. "Just in case." He thinks for a moment. "Come with me," he says, heading to the droid testing room.

Captain REX
Galder shrugs, and follows him. "Alright, the extra lightsabers sound like a good idea. Have everyone fight with two?" Galder winks, continues walking behind Kuylen.

Ushgarak
"No" says Kuylen, rather forcefully.

In the droid testing room- and the attendant armoury- he lookms at the weapons.

"You are interested in the ballistic guns?" he says.

Captain REX
"Yes, indeed. I had an idea for using them against the Jedi actually. Cortosis bullets. Since they'll go through the blade of a lightsaber rather than be destroyed or deflected, it'll send the Jedi running. But why do you want to know?"

genral zink
"I'm gonna go meditate in the Fear Room..." Wraith announces uneasily, and walks in that direction. He stops at the door, sighs, and enters the room.

Ushgarak
The fear room is a small, simple room with a darkened glass barrier halfway across it obscuring your view of what is beyond. In front of the glass barrier is a pedestal with a small red button on.

-

Whoa! NO cortosis in my game! Sabre resistant material- nah-uh! Sabres go through ANYTHING, - super dense material might take more effort but nothing physical goes through a sabre blade!

Kuylen hands you a machine pistol with folding stock from the wall and acitvates a droid.

"Shoot it," he says, taking a gun from the wall himself.

Baylin
Rah readies himself by checking his sabres well serviced and that his blaster is charged.

Ushgarak
"Got it..." says Saar.

Dexx
(hmm..slug throwers should be about the time of ep II. those are balistic weapons)
Takuan takes a spare saber with him, just in case...but he won't carry it with him. just stash it somewhere on the ship.
(do you have anything weaker than the thermal detonators? something that resembles more of a normal grenade (like in jko) than a pocket nuke)

Ushgarak
Yes, Kuylen has loads of grenades.

Captain REX
(Ah damn...qualified with Wizards, but not with Ush... *snaps fingers disappointedly*)

Galder aims casually. "You and I both know that it is just going to be pumped full of lead, Kuylen," Galder says. He pulls the trigger.

Ushgarak
The bullets thud into the metal robot, sending it staggering back but doing little physical damage.

"What do you want to use a weapon like that for?" Kuylen asks.

Captain REX
"Erm..." Galder says. "Dunno really...less risk of them being deflected back? Exploding bullets, maybe?" Grr...he only brought me here to humiliate me...he's good at that... Galder thinks.

Ushgarak
"Funny you should mention that," says Kuylen. He turns and fires the weapon he brought down at the droid.

The droid explodes. Each shot shatters it into tiny pieces with explosive force. The noise is entirely deafening. As Kuylen keeps firing, the bullets blow large chunks out of the wall opposite. The clip is spent.

"Bastic warheads," says Kuylen, passing you the gun. "Watch the recoil."

Captain REX
"Holy shit..." Galder says, watching as the wall crumbles against the bullets. He takes the gun, and activates another droid. He blows it away.

"Damn good weaponry you've got, Kuylen. Damn good. I think I'll take a few thousand of these," Galder says, grinning. "Load them into an Uzi or two."

"Will they explode upon impact with a lightsaber blade?"

Ushgarak
"The weapon need to be adapted and there are not many clips, so be careful.

Yes. They are unlikely to hurt a Jedi but they should surprise one."

Captain REX
"It might send them running anyway. And I could borrow some of your adapted guns, I suppose. An assualt rifle or something...maybe a sniper..."

Ushgarak
"I only had them adapted to more portable weapons like the one you are now carrying," says Kuylen.

Captain REX
"Damn..." Galder says. "Oh well. At least I have these bastic warheads at all."

Ushgarak
"You should be grateful, they are quite rare. I don't know anywhere outside of Tasker's Crown that makes them, and there they are only a curiosity."

Captain REX
"Ah, I wish I was born in Tasker's Crown like you were. You Charnelian humans are quite the warriors!" Galder says.

"Hate to think of you contributing those skills to the Jedi. You were young, you didn't now any better," Galder says with a chuckle. "So, where exactly and when did you fall to the Dark-Side? All I know is that you disappeared on a mission for those infidels and reappeared a Dark Jedi leader."

Ushgarak
"My people take war seriously," says Kuylen, simply. "We still carry swords at home," he says, taking down from the top of the armoury an ancient metal fencing epee, which he makes a few experimental swishes with. "They say that the skill to use a fencing sword like this is burnt into our genetic coding..." He smiles. "Using a lightsabre is the same principle."

"You should have more respect for the Jedi," says Kuylen. "They have both strength and power; I was proud to be one, and my family was proud I was one." Kuylen twists a ring on his finger. That's right, you rememebr now- you are vaguely aware that Kuylen belongs to a family of some importance. That ring holds his crest. "My final mission was to Hutt Space but I had made up my mind about things before then, when I was trainign Argentis; he didn't want to come. A shame. He was one of the fastest people I ever saw, and still only a Padawan.

"There was a mission..." Kuylen begins, and then stops. "But there is no time for this now. I need to load the tablets. Take what you want."

He leaves the room.

Captain REX
Galder stands there, watching Kuylen walk out of the room. He continues staring off in that direction, and then looks down at the ground. He sighs. It is always fascinating to listen to Kuylen's tales of home...but it is probably a depressing subject for him... Galder thinks, and begins grabbing the weaponry. He takes as many bastic warhead bullets as he can find, and grabs the blasters and plasmathrowers and shield guns. He grabs most of the weaponry, making many trips, and dropping them off in his ship. He grabs one plasmathrower and a shield gun to keep with him at the Mausoleum. He also grabs two machine pistols loaded with bastic warhead bullets.

He activates a droid and pulls one of the plasmathrowers on it. He opens fire, wanting to see how they work.

Baylin
After checking his gear Rah enters the fear room...

Ushgarak
Ok, Rah, you have the same view as Wraith- the fear room is a small, simple room with a darkened glass barrier halfway across it obscuring your view of what is beyond. In front of the glass barrier is a pedestal with a small red button on.

-

Obviously, Galder, you cannot carry all of that at once so when you are 'in the field' I shall ask what you are brining with you.

The plasmathrower fires out a high pressure burning substance like a flamethrower. It's fast bit not fast enough- a Jedi would dodge it easily even though he can;t block it; it is also relatively short ranged.

The effect, however, is devastating. The droid melts on contact.

-

"We have a reading," says Saar. "Astronomical reference LV-201. Co-ordinates confirmed. Ascar told the truth; I guess he had his reasons."

Kuylen, back in C&C, nods.

"That's it then. Fuel the ship and prepare this place to be abandoned."

Jolanta is setting up her sabotage of the computer systems. All seems rather a shame...

Captain REX
"Awesome!" Galder thinks. "Maybe a good weapon for close combat..."

Hmm...I'll make my list in a bit Ush...

Captain REX
Here be me guns for this game!

-Plasmathrower
-Repeater
-2 blaster pistols
-2 machine pistols loaded with bastic warhead bullets

Baylin
Rah presses the red button....

genral zink
Wraith waits for the results of the pressed button.

"I don't think I've been in this room before..." Wraith says.

Ushgarak
It didn't do anything.

Preperations continue for the evacuation of the base. Chion is seen walking through the corriodrs at last, idly dragging a dead slave behin him. He heads to his room to gather his stuff.

Takuan, Saar accosts you in the corridor, alone, asking to speak with you...

Captain REX
Galder grabs as much of the weaponry as he can, keeping with him the weapons listed above. He carries them to his ship, making many trips.

"Alright, Winged Messenger, to Hoth!" Galder says, typing in the coordinates to Hoth on his ship caller after fueling the ship a bit.

Baylin
laughing out loud Umm scary....

Rah exits the fear room and gets his stuff together ready for leaving.

genral zink
Wraith frowns at the button, and hits it again a few times. Then he sits down and starts meditating, to see what it does.

Ushgarak
Nothing at all, Wraith, you guess they have disconnected it already.

Yup., now is a good time to programme your ships to leave... your ship starts to slowly lift off and out through the top of the hangar once you are done, Galder.

Ushgarak
Rah, Kuylen appears at your doorway.

"I am not sure if we have for this right now," he says, "but very well." He looks at you expectantly.

genral zink
"Damn it..." Wraith says. He goes to send his ship to Coruscant.

Ushgarak
"Actually," says Saar to you, Takuan, as he says Wraith come past, "It can wait a moment..."

"Wraith!" he calls after you as you turn the corner by C&C, Wraith.

Dexx
"as you wish...contact me when you want" says takuan heading to gather his belongings.
(mainly, all i want besides the sabres are those grenades)

Ushgarak
Oh typical, no-one ever here at the right time...

Look, Saar wants to talk to Takuan OR Wraith according to who reads this message first!

Baylin
Rah looks at Kuylen "Master! You require something of me...?"

Ushgarak
"Well, you pressed the button," said Kuylen. "We haven't got much time; I've got to do Wraith after you. Did you want to be scared or not?"

Kuylen speed draws his sabre, its purple blade flashing in front of you.

"Last 30 seconds against me or lose a limb. That should get your instincts going..."

Kuylen moves to attack. I'll create the thread...

Captain REX
(Nice knowing you Baylin...)

Ushgarak
Ahh, Dark Sider teamwork...

Well, as I just said by PM to Rex- Kuylen doesn't piss around when he says 'fear'. How scary could it be if it a. wasn;t dangerous or b. you had nothing to lose?

Captain REX
*looks at mechanical limb*

No worries...

*hit fear room button a bazillion times and runs off*

j/k

Ushgarak
Oh, you've conquered THAT fear, Galder... Kuylen would move up a gear for you.

Captain REX
Oh dear...

*runs faster*

Captain REX
Galder sends his ship to Hoth, having finished loading his stuff. Instead of the repeater, he grabs his multipurpose rifle.

Ushgarak
There is something rather poignant about watching your ship leave, Galder. Part of you wonders if you will ever see it again.

Captain REX
*cringes*

I hate it when you say that...

Captain REX
Galder runs to his room, grabbing his precious belongings to keep with him. Among them are his father's lightsaber, still cut in half due to the lack of time or supplies for repairs. He puts it in his traveling pouch.

Dexx
Takuan heads to saar to listen to what he has to say

Baylin
(Dont know about Rah but I've just pood myself... stick out tongue )

"Very well master if you feel I'm worthy enough..."

(Best make it quick (and preferably painless) Ush I'm going away tommorow smile )

Ushgarak
Ok, tell you what, I shall break up the continuity again, and have Saar talk to both Takuan and Wraith at once- aren;t I devious?

"Eavesdropping is an improper occupation for a gentleman," says Saar, "but nonetheless, the deed is done... I could not help chancing by and listening to what you were saying to Kuylen earlier..."

Captain REX
(Eavesdropper! Let's tar and feather him! stick out tongue )

genral zink
Wraith ignores Saar and wonders where Rah went. Suddenly he notices the clashing of lightsabers. He sprints to Rah's room to take a look.

"I think I know what the fear button does..." Wraith says, sensing the large amount of fear that Rah is feeling. He sprints as fast as he can to the hangar bay, where he has plenty of room.

Ushgarak
(You didn't notice anything- that fight hasnlt started yet)

Saar steps in front of you, Wraith.

"No no," he says. "I insist we talk. Chion?"

A huge shadow looms behind you, Wraith.

genral zink
Wraith looks over his shoulder.

"What's this about, Saar?"

Ushgarak
"A question of loyalty," says Saar. "Myself and Chion here have been with Kuylen for a long time, there is no need to question ours. But we have doubts about yours."

genral zink
Wraith raises an eyebrow.

"What, you think I would dare go against Kuylen? I've never gotten this close to the power and wealth I desire, and it is thanks to Kuylen I am this close! I owe him my loyalty."

General Kaliero
I finish going through my ship, and set it to fly back to Arnia, the droid piloting it covered by hologram and pre-programmed with my voice. As it lifts off, I salute it solemnly.

I walk back to the C&C room. I have taken off my cloak, wearing black pants and two bandoliers, carrying a few grenades, a few Arnian throwing knives, and spare blaster clips, across a bare chest. My 'sabres are still in my custom gauntlets on my wrists, and in my hands is a large Arnian rifle. (The technology runs off a different sort of gas than the usual tibanna, and the bolts spin in a double-helix, increasing the power of the strike.) I finish calibrating it, and sling it back onto its place attached to the bandoliers.

Captain REX
(Ah, like those tank guns in Star Fox 64! I got it! big grin )

Ushgarak
"Fine words," says Saar, but I am afraid I do not believe you. And Kuylen has no faith in you either since you failed the Jedi on Nar Shadda. What will he care if I kill you? But I am not selfish enough to take all the pleausre for myself; pull his limbs off, Chion."

Chion advances towards you, Wraith...

-

"You look ready to go, Dak," says Kuylen. "Any problems?"

General Kaliero
"None whatsoever. My ship is headed back to Arnia, and all I'm bringing is what's already on me. Anything you need me to do before we get going?"

General Kaliero
((Oh, and it looks like Chion shall have to die... good riddance, I say... rip him apart, Wraith! big grin ))

Ushgarak
Kuylen looks around.

"I don't think so," he says. "This place is all rigged to go; the ship is fuelled; Jolanta is destroying the fuel store now, we'll blow the computers in a moment. We leave in 30 minutes. Ready for your date with destiny?"

Captain REX
(Dak, might want to double check the Jolanta destroying the fuel...after working with her, I've come to find that she is quite a blonde in mind...)

Ushgarak
Actually, if there is one thing you always saw her got right, Galder, it was the sabotage.

General Kaliero
"Ready as I'll ever be." I look uneasily around. "Do you know where Wraith is?" I ask.

genral zink
Wraith backs away from Chion.

"What the hell is going on?" Wraith asks. "Dak and I held those Jedi at bay, we didn't expect there to be four of them! Than ran from us!"

Ushgarak
"If they ran, you should have chased an killed them," says Saar. "Your mistake was to expect it to be a fair fight. Talking of which, this won't be either. You and Kuylen's other pathetic companions have MUCH to learn of the Force..." says Saar. Saar extends his hand.

Blue lightning flows from it and washes over your body, filling you with agony. You drop to the ground and writhe in sheer pain.

"Only now can you see how feeble you are..." says Saar. "Carry on, Chion."

A grinning Chion keels slowly down by you and takes hold of your right leg. With his incredibly strong arms, he starts to wrench, and in your agony you cannot resist as you hear Saar'a laughter in the background, louder and louder and louder...

-

"No," says Kuylen, "I've not seen him or Rah for a little while. Why?"

At this point, Galder, Takuan and Dak all hear the screams.

"What the hell was that?" asks Saar, still talking to you, Takuan. But, Takuan, you are suddenly patalyzed by a wash of strong emotion passing through you from nearby, and you stagger a little. Saar dashes off.

General Kaliero
I run toward the screams, ejecting and igniting both 'sabres...

Ushgarak
Dak, you round the corridor near C&C and see Saar and Wraith. Wraith is lying on the ground, screaming in agony, writhing in pain from something you cannot see. Saar is kneeling by him. When you come, he looks at you and yells.

"Medical room. Third shelf down on the right hand wall- boxes of hyperdermic needles. Get a box! QUICKLY!"

genral zink
Wraith ignites his lightsabers as he lies on the ground, screaming. He swings them at Saar and Chion.

"Get the f*** away from me!" he shrieks. "You damned traitors! Kuylen will have your head! Damn you!" Wraith aims a blow for Chion's arm to make him let go.

General Kaliero
I run to the med room, retrieve the box, and bring it back. "What's wrong with him?" I ask.

Ushgarak
Nothing seems to work, Wraith. Your sabres beat ineffectually against Chion as if they were made of wood. Lightning plays over them and they explode...

Ushgarak
Nothing seems to work, Wraith. Your sabres beat ineffectually against Chion as if they were made of wood. Lightning plays over them and they explode...

-

"He's overdosed," says Saar. He grabs a hyperdermic. "Hold him down!"

Geez, Dak, Wraith's ignited his sabres- he's starting to wave them around!

genral zink
He spots Kaliero enter the room. "They're trying to kill me, Dak! Get him off of me!" he shrieks. He continues swinging his damage lightsabers around, even though they are off. He brings out a second set.

General Kaliero
"Wraith! Stop moving and I can help you!" I yell.

genral zink
"Chion is tearing off my leg!" he hollers. "Can't you see him!? And Saar! He's trying to fry me with lightning! Calling me a failure!!!"

General Kaliero
"STOP MOVING!"

genral zink
"NO!!!" Wraith hollers. He ignites his orange lightsaber tries to drive it into Saar's leg.

Ushgarak
A flailing leg from Wriath catches Saar in the chest.

"Hold him down before we have to STRIKE him down!" yells Saar.

Dak's trying to hold you down as well, Wraith! Traitor!

genral zink
"You bastard!" Wraith says. "I'll kill you, Dak! You are in with them!"

Captain REX
"What the hell is going on?" Galder says as he runs into the room. He watches Wraith for a bit. "Sith spit, what the hell is he doing?"

Ushgarak
"Get his sabres, Galder!" yells Saar. Wraith just nearly eviscerated Dak.

Captain REX
Galder ignites his lightsabers and tries to knock the blades out of Wraith's hands without harming him.

"Come to your senses!"

General Kaliero
I hop back, also attempting to knock the 'sabres out of his hands. "Dammit, what the hell is wrong with him?"

Captain REX
"I have no f***ing idea," Galder says. "And where the hell is Rah? He should be helping!"

Ushgarak
Great, he seems to be fighting back... your sabres lock with his, Galder.

"For the love off..." says Saar. He stands, and thrust his right hand downwards. Wraith, panicked and already fighting two assailants (and several imaginary ones) is in no position to counter the push that pins him to the ground. Then Saar stabs down hard with his other hand, carrying the hyperdermic.

Wraith, you feel as if the world was just pulled away from you, like your brain has been sucked out your ears. Then, you are sitting in the corrdior, covered in sweat, with Dak, Saar and Galder around ypu. A look at Saar sends a pulse of fear running through you. Saar rolls his eyes.

"Just how many times did you press that button?" he asks.

genral zink
Wraith jumps up and backs away from Saar, lightsabers still ignited.

"Bu...button? What button?" he says, dazed.

General Kaliero
I shake my head. "Idiot..." I deactivate the 'sabres and reattach them to the gauntlets.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>