spin the bottle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
same as the game only computerized but you have to have a pic on here for people know who they are fake kissing you have to have a pic on the general discussion

DeNiro
i so pic boonie to kiss haha i got dibs on her frist boyz so bak off big grin

rabbit
coool where is boonie

silver_tears
yea i was only joking wink

LanceWindu
Her name is actually booniae

rabbit
not me heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee

DeNiro
i cant spell so yeah but still holy shit dont matter her name should just be hot as hell

rabbit
and lance you seem like a members pet today on the kmc wedding thing me a nd kid rock are fake married no matter what you say k

pablo007
*looks at everyone*

*goes to another thread*

LanceWindu
members pet?

silver_tears
umm that was weird pablo stick out tongue

rabbit
you and pablo should get married

pablo007
I'm kinda bored so I don't know what I'm typing

DeNiro
hey ne one who gets pabloo is a lucky girl cause pabloo is one cool bro and deffintly my best friend on this site big grin

pablo007
Thanks dude, ur my best friend here too.

DeNiro
i still find it funny that my best friend in reall life in 100percent mexican and then also on this site kinda weird but u mexcians just must be drawn to me hehe i wish iw as mexican cause then i could be tan all year round

silver_tears
ummm i may like pablo wink
but i dont need to get married online to have fun angel

pablo007
hehehehe I do like Irene but like Irene said, online marriage isn't necessary wink

BackFire349
this officially the strangest thread i have ever read on any message board period, how can you pretend kiss someone?

pablo007
Yeah BF this is stupid, no offense to the ppl that fake kissed other members.

DeNiro
haha yeah it is pretty dumbass they got it from my thread about wanna hear sumthing funny and got to go later everyone

silver_tears
buh bye deniro big grin

pablo007
Yeah rabbit, make some original threads.

$noopbert
Dusty's will be done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.